Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on a solo travel to London (I live far away from London by train so travelling to London for me is a luxury) I remember how nervous I was when i was on that train and how nervous I was going through London by myself. But it was so rewarding. Granted it was only three days and not three weeks lol. I would totally travel solo to London again. But I couldn't fly to America for a solo trip especially to a state I really don't know. Flying solo to America seems like a huge step up from travelling solo to London. Travelling solo is fine if you know where you're going and know the place well, but going right into the deep end by flying to America solo as your first solo trip is too much.

Reactions: 17
It would be so funny if she would change into a totally different person after her solo trip, like Holly Gabrielle. A few months back it was awkward for Holly to talk to boys, now she might have a bf, after she came back from her Europe solo trip, where she met some new people and joined them to travel together for a few weeks.

Reactions: 9
From what I gather she's going to Boston? Or maybe all around New England, who knows? But I agree with everyone saying they can't imagine her solo traveling to America. I live in New York (but have family in the UK so I'm familiar with both cultures) and all I can say is that she's going to get eaten up if she's here by herself. Imagine her traveling on transcontinental flight across an ocean without Mummy to hold her hand.

I wouldn't even travel to Boston alone but hey that's just me. I'm calling it now that she's going to "run into" someone here. I think she said once before that she has family in America (not entirely sure and also don't know where in the US if that is the case).

I bet her "solo traveling" will be her coming here alone and then maybe meeting up with an internet friend. But the only one she has here in the US is Bella (Isabella Athena I think her YouTube is) but I don't think she lives in New England. I think she lives in Washington DC but again not sure? There's no way she's traveling alone the entire time. Won't believe it until I see it.

On a random note, unfortunately here in the US people ooh and awe at people with English accents and I know Ruby's going to eat that tit up. "Lo0o0ok at me. I'm a posh Brit abroad who knows nothing of the real world, look how amazing and clever I am, real life Hermione Granger, etc."

I can feel her pretentiousness already and I want to vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
From what I gather she's going to Boston? Or maybe all around New England, who knows? But I agree with everyone saying they can't imagine her solo traveling to America. I live in New York (but have family in the UK so I'm familiar with both cultures) and all I can say is that she's going to get eaten up if she's here by herself. Imagine her traveling on transcontinental flight across an ocean without Mummy to hold her hand.

I wouldn't even travel to Boston alone but hey that's just me. I'm calling it now that she's going to "run into" someone here. I think she said once before that she has family in America (not entirely sure and also don't know where in the US if that is the case).

I bet her "solo traveling" will be her coming here alone and then maybe meeting up with an internet friend. But the only one she has here in the US is Bella (Isabella Athena I think her YouTube is) but I don't think she lives in New England. I think she lives in Washington DC but again not sure? There's no way she's traveling alone the entire time. Won't believe it until I see it.

On a random note, unfortunately here in the US people ooh and awe at people with English accents and I know Ruby's going to eat that tit up. "Lo0o0ok at me. I'm a posh Brit abroad who knows nothing of the real world, look how amazing and clever I am, real life Hermione Granger, etc."

That or they'll assume she's faking/making fun of the South Boston accent and she'll get herself shot on the first day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
RE the new video, the abrupt tonal shift at 2:17 when the fast music plays over her skin routine made me giggle lol

Did anyone notice the 'report card' bookmark? Is she actually pretending she's a schoolchild who has to submit book reports?

Also took a glance at what she wrote in the planner. 'Submit poem'- sounds like she's trying to get poetry published in a journal. Good on her for having a go but I worry that she's setting herself up for disappointment with this determination to be a writer...also the thing about writing an essay, indicates that she's setting herself essays to write? She really is just pretending that she's still in education

Attachments

Also took a glance at what she wrote in the planner. 'Submit poem'- sounds like she's trying to get poetry published in a journal. Good on her for having a go but I worry that she's setting herself up for disappointment with this determination to be a writer...also the thing about writing an essay, indicates that she's setting herself essays to write? She really is just pretending that she's still in education
Local papers will publish poems submitted by anyone …

Also in her planner she has five minutes of ‘manifestation’, and ten minutes of ‘Q conspiracies’. I wonder whether this is book research or if Ruby is becoming a tin-foil hatter?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The noise her hairbrush makes...the mop NEEDS A TRIM, RUBY. I know she won't but good god.

Reactions: 10
The noise her hairbrush makes...the mop NEEDS A TRIM, RUBY. I know she won't but good god.
I wonder why she's so resistant to having it trimmed. It doesn't even need to be a proper haircut. Just a tiny amount to get rid of split ends would be an improvement.

Also in her planner she has five minutes of ‘manifestation’, and ten minutes of ‘Q conspiracies’. I wonder whether this is book research or if Ruby is becoming a tin-foil hatter?
Strange! It's probably just 'research' and whatever that means in Rubyspeak. I don't know what 'Q conspiracies' are - QAnon and that sort of thing?

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she's so resistant to having it trimmed. It doesn't even need to be a proper haircut. Just a tiny amount to get rid of split ends would be an improvement.

Strange! It's probably just 'research' and whatever that means in Rubyspeak. I don't know what 'Q conspiracies' are - QAnon and that sort of thing?
Yeah that's QAnon. That's actually worrying.

Personally, I don't mind conspiracy theorists who believe Diana was murdered, or the CIA killed JFK, or even the ones who believe the one world government deep state controls the weather and it's kind of on the back burner for them, the crazy friend who sometimes brings it up in casual conversation. But I really feel Ruby is in a prime state to become seriously delusional. She's isolated enough to really fall down the rabbit hole and lose touch with reality, I feel.

Reactions: 12
I love the part where she's like "at university i had set topics to study and research, but now uni is gone, so I'll have to set myself random topics to research" instead of like.. Get a job, or at least "research" actual skills that will get you somewhere, for example stuff related to her supposed dream of being an author. University is OVER. The point of university is for you to get skills for "real life", its just natural that it will stop at some point, but she absolutly refuses to let go of it.
I mean to a point I get "learning for learnings sake" but if its basically the ONLY thing you do... The whole thing strikes me as absolutly depressing, like where is her perspective? It seems like she has absolutly no idea of how she wants her future to look like.
To make it even more hilarious and pointless, she claims she's having to learn for learning's sake and having to set herself work, but then she's just going through all her old coursework to read things she's supposedly already learned at college/university that was assigned to her by a tutor years ago. She's reading "Paytosim Pyosium" and the bible. Texts she already studied heavily in that year of theology she did and has no apparent interest in.

Like you say, she'd benefit greatly from learning practical things to help her be an adult, or to improve her brand and business, like photography, filming and editing techniques, learning how to mix audio, learning graphic design, etc. Or - god forbid - learn basic grammar, punctuation, spelling and pronunciation.

But she's not at all interested in growing or improving, she just wants to recycle ideas from smarter people, pass them off as her own and fill her days with redundant busywork that requires no real work to give the illusion of being VARRY intelligent and productive. Sorry, Rubert, it's not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

She's either going to be too lazy to try to edit her parents out or will have some excuse like daddy bones just happened to have a business trip to the same city so they met for lunch and just happen to also he staying at the same hotel together

Local papers will publish poems submitted by anyone …

Most people spend their gap years working, travelling, growing, learning. Ruby spends it living out Victorian childhood fantasies and researching q anon in her childhood bedroom. Must keep as productiveee as possible 🤡

Reactions: 15

Since "Q conspiracy" was mentioned earlier in relation to her Bible reading, could it be something to do with the theory about a lost "Q document" used as a source by Matthew and Luke? I've never heard that called a "conspiracy" but I'm not that into theology so maybe sometimes it is? Which at least is less alarming than the idea of her going into Q-Anon stuff.

It's a small thing but it kinda bothers me because where I live water has to be managed carefully: why does she have to threw the water away of her hot water bottle. She could water the plants or store it for the toilet, idk something. She changes that water at least twice a day it's just so much waist. She says she care so much about the environment and does nothing.

Reactions: 11
Since "Q conspiracy" was mentioned earlier in relation to her Bible reading, could it be something to do with the theory about a lost "Q document" used as a source by Matthew and Luke? I've never heard that called a "conspiracy" but I'm not that into theology so maybe sometimes it is? Which at least is less alarming than the idea of her going into Q-Anon stuff.
Yeah, it's that.

Ruby's a Tory, but she's not gone Q-anon far-right just yet, she's researching this biblical theory for a book she's apparently writing. And by "researching", I mean "reading the Wikipedia page". And by "writing", I mean "duplicating the entire Wikipedia page into Notion and changing the words slightly":

Untit7987ule657-098756756756445645989456465675474674675675680d.png

I wish I was kidding, but she shows herself literally just copying the entire Wikipedia page onto a Notion page. It shouldn't be shocking, considering she did this with every essay at uni to avoid actually reading the text, but Ruby suddenly claiming she's going to write a non-fiction book about Christianity is definitely a new and hilariously stupid curveball.

Untit7987ule657-09875675675644564598945234236465675474674675675680d.png

The "Takeaways for my book" section is essentially just random, speculative and occasionally insane information. Ruby ponders if women were murdered by husbands and the clergy to keep the secrets of the Q gospel quiet, and notes:

"Perhaps women did, at one time, attempt to share the truth about Q but were brutally murdered or deemed insane (maybe that's the best option) because it decredits (sic) them and is not so controversial or questioned...especially by a husband or priest...I could find real cases of this".

Ruby's apparently going to embark on a Dan Brown historical treasure hunt to solve biblical cold case murders in her gap year now, too.

I'd love to see the look of despair on her literary agent's face when Ruby mentions this is how she's spending her time: Cobbling together "books" on topics she has no knowledge or understanding of, from materials plagiarised from Wikipedia with grand and completely nonsensical aspirations sprinkled on top.

The rest of the video is barely worth mentioning; it's another Ruby routine, so it's all been seen 1,856,923 times before.

Ruby stages her "getting ready" bathroom routine, which involves her violently yanking out half her already receding hairline with a brush and pressing her beauty placebo jade roller forcefully into her eyeballs for some reason.

Untit7987ule657-09875675675644564598945234236467985675474674675675680d.jpg

No freckles are visible at any point, but they magically appear in later footage, so desperate is she to pretend they're real and she's just a precocious freckled child.

There are undeclared ads everywhere - multiple for BARD 'N' BLAND, then ads for MISPAH TEENAH, Teapigs and Alpro. Absolutely no mention or on-screen disclaimer that these were all gifted and she has sponsor ties to all of them.

Untitled363545456752368789794940-95458980945646589809-9091313809789999-96540y7545.png

(BOHT OIY NAVVER LOIY ABOUT THESE THINGS AND AM NAVVER SNEAKY! I AWHWLWHEYS DECLAAHR ADS AND FOLLYOW AD RYULES! WHOIY MOHST YOO BOLLY ME SYO! WAA WAA WAHHH! 😭)

Fake timescales crop up once again; Ruby claims she read most of PAYTOSIM POSIUM (for what seems like the 15th time this fortnight) and annotated it in just 15 minutes, and if that weren't dubious enough, she stresses that she was actually reading VARRY SLYOWLY AND CARRFULL, implying that at normal speed, she reads 750 pages per minute and writes a novel in five.

Untit7987ule657-0987567567564456459894523423646487985675474674675675680d.png

Everything looks repulsive, from the overlong sequence of the brushing her teeth and the limescale-and-mould-covered taps that are just spewing water unattended, to Ruby's laughably incompetent attempts at pretending she does the washing up and unloads the dishwasher every day.

They can afford a plumber to fix that leak, if it's an actual leak and not just Ruby leaving the tap running. She and her mother are both unemployed and occupying the house 24/7. Ruby certainly does nothing with her time, so cleaning a tap to make sure the plague isn't festering on it should be easy if they weren't such workshy layabouts.

Untit7987ule657-0987567567564456459894523423646487945585675474674675675680d.png

Washing dishes is so alien to her that instead of rinsing the chunks of food out of the pans she uses, she just scrapes a bunch of thick oat gunk out with a lump of steel wool, confusedly runs that under a cold tap, pokes at a small section of the pan with a soapy sponge and calls it a day. Later, she pours a load of leftover tea directly into the bin instead of the sink. This family are worryingly clueless when it comes to absolutely everything. Society trusted two of these fuckwits with driving licenses.

Ruby includes forced sections like this to try to prove that she's AWLWHEYS BUSY and does AVVERYTHING around the house, but when has she ever not taken the easiest shortcut approach? She literally copied the entirety of Wikipedia to avoid doing any research or thinking up her own ideas, so there's no way in hell she doesn't just shove everything in the dishwasher usually. These brazen displays of incompetence only have the opposite effect than she intended, showing that she never, ever cleans, and if this is how she does it, it's terrifyingly gross and stupid.

She chugs water and eats only a small serving of inedible gruel made from porridge oats, old tea, pumpkin puree, a quarter of a banana, random nuts and a shitload of food seasonings.

Because Ruby desperately wants autumn to be part of her fake personality for some reason, she has started adding "PONKIN" to everything. Pumpkin foods, pumpkin drinks, pumpkin candles, pumpkin beauty products. It's so forced and embarrassing that it's enough to make you cringe your face off.

She claims to have lots of meetings that are VAARY HALPFOL, but no good news is shared.

Untit7987ule657-0987567567564456459894523425675636467985675474674675675680d.jpg

She spends the Zoom meeting with her literary agent looking nervous and gesticulating wildly with her claw mitts. After it's over, she's back to the drawing board, mind-mapping her kids' book that she already apparently wrote and finished, now renamed from Penelope Peppermint to Penelope Stake.

There is no good news to be shared about Lottie Parton and the Lost Child, either. I can only assume that after endless rejection from publishers, Ruby proposed a radical new change to spice things up: The missing 9-year-old was murdered by the clergy, or forced into an insane asylum ("probably the better option") for sharing Lottie Parton's study secrets.

She has a PONKIH PODTIBBITY meeting, after which she brags that all her planners have "unfortunately" sold out. This isn't exactly a flex, since it took months for her to offload just 3,000 planners to her 730,000 followers.

She stares at screens looking miserable, pretends to read while looking miserable, wanders the garden looking miserable. She can't even be bothered with her usual strained grimaces and instantly gives up, looking like she might cry at any minute:

But morning routines keep you happy and focus, and you're doing something wrong if you don't love everything you do! Ruby spends her days forcing herself to life a completely fake life full of lies, repetitive and dull tasks, and things she doesn't enjoy and isn't good at, all for a dwindling audience, then wonders why she's hopelessly miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
but Ruby suddenly claiming she's going to write a non-fiction book about Christianity is definitely a new and hilariously stupid curveball.
Did she actually say this? It's a relief she hasn't plunged into QAnon madness just yet, but it still warrants an 'oh dear' emoji if there is one. 😧 <-- Apparently this is 'anguished face' but it was my reaction to Ruberella and her limescale hovel.

decredits
Decredits? Really? Even Google is confused.

1663909730356.png

I don't think Ruby actually enjoys being by herself, she's only happy or comfortable if she's a stone throw away from her family. Going to the US alone would be very good for her, 3 weeks may sound short but she'll be with her own thoughts for the whole of it if she's actually going alone. Somehow I doubt it. It's a shame if she's choosing to lie again instead of just saying that she'll fly by herself or spend some time there on her own until her family etc. joins her.

Reactions: 4
Did she actually say this? It's a relief she hasn't plunged into QAnon madness just yet, but it still warrants an 'oh dear' emoji if there is one. 😧 <-- Apparently this is 'anguished face' but it was my reaction to Ruberella and her limescale hovel.

Decredits? Really? Even Google is confused.

View attachment 1598741
She's been saying for a few days that she's reading the bible for "RESAARCH" for a book she's writing, and in the Notion page she shows in this video, after all her stolen Wikipedia material, there's a "Takeaways for my book" section and an "Ideas for the book" section.

I guess it could be for an historical fiction book, but given her obsession with being "part of the scholarship" and having academic material published, along with how the rest of the plagiarised information is laid out with "arguments against" and "proofs" (another "Ruby can't use words" blunder as she pluralises the already plural"), it seems very geared towards non-fiction. In her mind it's probably a burgeoning work of academic genius, but it looks like it has the makings of a crappy episode of Ancient Aliens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.