Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby Granger #20: living in squalor, dead flies gonna holler, spending that charity dolla

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread #20 paper snowflake a mistake, dirty kitchen plates, standing on the table bc I’m mentally unstable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ruby probably needs to copy a summary of everything she needs to read, because she can't concentrate long enough to read and engage with the full length source material. That's what not eating does to you.
I think she's so scared of not understanding something on first read that she looks up the synopsis first (or instead of reading at all) so that she never has to grapple with a difficult text and feel out of her depth.

Reactions: 7
ruby granger #20: can't make a paper snowflake, it's deadline season give her a break

Reactions: 38
From Ruby's Google search it makes me more certain that small human will be going to Oxford he can make paper snowflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what is with her new selfie face? the fake smile and wide eyes looking away/up/the corner from the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what is with her new selfie face? the fake smile and wide eyes looking away/up/the corner from the camera
it’s pretty unfortunate, isn’t it 😂 she probably thinks it makes her eyes look bigger, thereby making her face look skinnier, but it‘s really just cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211130-164449_Chrome.jpg

I've seen it spelled dhal, dal and daal, but never dahl. FFS Ruby, it's not a children's author 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god not Blakeney making fun of Ruby's use of "routine" by joking about how she takes off her helmet at the same time every night and Ruby trying to go along with it but only being able to mimic herself by looking at her watch and trying to get the exact time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she woke up at 6 and did her super amazing productive morning routine? But now we're supposed to believe she either wakes up at 6 and jumps straight into admin (whatever the duck that is), or she wakes up before 6?
Considering she wrote 'washing up' under an admin heading in her planner, it could literally be anything that isn't university work.

Reactions: 4
I thought she woke up at 6 and did her super amazing productive morning routine? But now we're supposed to believe she either wakes up at 6 and jumps straight into admin (whatever the duck that is), or she wakes up before 6?
Also, notice how the first mention of eating, doesn't happen until her lunch break at noon. Why would you do 6 hours of "work" on a completely empty stomach?!

Reactions: 7
Your one there Miah Mitchell doesn't look very healthy to me... thinspo pintrest...

View attachment 896647

So much to unpack.

Ruby's really got her finger on the pulse of modern technology - she's gonna do a GoPro unboxing video.

Ruby has to remind herself to "WALK TO POST BOX". Y'know, as opposed to flying or teleporting there.

"Tennis with dad?" How you gonna do that at uni, Ruby? I thought deadline season was stressing you out because you had too much work to do? This was filmed Friday the 12th Nov. So that's another week she fucked off home. Last week she went home to make Christmas cards. That's every single week so far. But nope, too stressed and swamped with work to do things like clean.

"sign up for english society"

View attachment 896715

She couldn't even use capitals for that. They can't reject her fast enough.

"start creating "best clips from this month" each month for YT" Ruby's planning on doing a 'best of' compilation video every month. That's gonna be a real short bleeping video, Ruby.

"poll as to how many people want a planner - don't think 3000 might not be enough" No bleeping tit, you dumbass. Ruby orders 3,000 planners every year. They sell out very quickly despite their poor quality and being far too much to pay for trash. She's inundated with people asking for a restock. Ruby says no. But genius businesswoman Ruby still isn't sure if they should order more.

This is the same Ruby who decided to order thousands of cheap-ass ribbons that nobody wants and charge £6 for them, or to release flimsy, laughably crappy and cheap-looking 80 page notepads and charge £9 for them. This was also two weeks before the planner launch. Bit late to ask that tit now, ain't it, Rubotnik?

View attachment 896702
s.
Why is she googling Holland Hall Exeter lunch menu? See how the other half lives??? we know full well she doesn't eat

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Your one there Miah Mitchell doesn't look very healthy to me... thinspo pintrest...
yep that entire board is thinspo. She's pinning photos of green apples, green juices, skinny girls, really skinny body parts, lemon water...why even make it public?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Every video she uploads, I tell myself she can't get any more unhinged and that her hygiene can't get any worse but I'm surprised every time 🤢 that kitchen looks like something out of Hoarders, she'll be pissing in bottles and throwing them outside soon (sorry 😭)
This is the same person who at the start of the pandemic was supposedly hand sanitizing her skin off and wiping down her lecture halls and everything with anti bacterial wipes while using leaves to push crossing buttons

All of those google searches are so bizarre?? I genuinely don’t understand why she’s included that, does she not have one ounce of pride left lmao- can someone explain the Sarah wight early modern death bed to me?i looked it up it’s to do with Calvinist minsters.

Thread #20 paper snowflake a mistake, dirty kitchen plates, standing on the table bc I’m mentally unstable
I had to laugh.. I googled Sarah Wight early modern death bed and got this as one of the results..

1. ‘Here every dust would make history’: the dowager …
    05/07/2019 · The correlation between death practices and the rise of individualism, or individuals asserting a sense of themselves and how they wanted to be remembered is the focus of much scholarly debate. 12 Clare Gittings, and more recently Sarah Tarlow, argued that the seventeenth century saw the rise of people exerting individualism at their death, while Lucinda Becker contended that individualism ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ruby Granger #20: Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.