Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I really don't understand why she idolises Waterstones so much. It's so expensive and soulless compared to smaller indie bookshops.
Same personally I love old book shops for Christmas I've brought my sister the famous five collection we loved them as children and her small humans are older than my small human and there is something about the smell of the books
Sorry if that sounds very Ruby like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And yet another tentative to set the house on fire.
Given her habit of putting candles askew, this open flame ready to fall on the bed sheets is scaring me.

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2021-12-01 aĢ€ 22.06.23.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know where her cute bedside bear lamp is from?
I think this is the same one? I was having a look for it as well lmao, I wanna get it as a christmas present for my sister, they have it on ebay too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think this is the same one? I was having a look for it as well lmao, I wanna get it as a christmas present for my sister, they have it on ebay too.
Be careful with that tho, I had a very similar one and once the lightbulb went out, there was no way to change it, and I had to throw it away.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isnā€™t it illegal to use a VPN to change your location and watch geoblocked content? I know almost everyone does it but it seems very un-Ruby to broadcast on the internet that she does, even if sheā€™s only lying for the ad.

Reactions: 5
Her face before she shows us the elves! She looks so angry even though they are on a completely different platform. Also really didn't need to see a close up of her hands using the tracker pad on her laptop.

Reactions: 2
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ these comments are so creepy, why does she like them šŸ˜­šŸ’€
Iā€™ll gladly join the thread with these other two gems from the same author šŸ˜Œ

AA93F651-46BB-486D-BE79-C324FC15F343.jpeg
7A0B0B1F-196B-425D-B883-5528B7DD00C9.jpeg

but wait! we have a contender for the heart of RubƩns

*enters Kevin*
8886E602-1A81-470D-B62C-1CAB4E1CF2FB.jpeg
EEFB15C3-0208-475A-9A2A-7117373F9D0C.jpeg

and then thereā€™s good olā€™ Harry who left not one not two but 170 comments under her videos

31341A21-85FB-4044-9839-C1EB6E649BA1.jpeg
A6548934-8C72-437D-9714-AB0B5A6ECAA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Her face before she shows us the elves! She looks so angry even though they are on a completely different platform. Also really didn't need to see a close up of her hands using the tracker pad on her laptop.
in her video?

Her face before she shows us the elves! She looks so angry even though they are on a completely different platform.
Bet the elves can keep their houses clean šŸ’…

New thread here

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.