Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the disgusting nails are back 😭😭
Also at 3:36 is the exact same clip from her morning routine? I know she reuses clips but it’s not usually that obvious right?

Reactions: 7
the end where the sheer look of disgust at people dressing up is typical ruby not liking things beneath her such as fancy dress

Reactions: 7
Ok but I checked quickly and in the past week, weather have always been over 0°C in Exeter, like, even at night. She's gonna die in real winter. She acts like she lives in Greenland.

Reactions: 3
Fyi her new video is an #ad, undeclared in the title ofc. Do better, you money-grubbing little newt.
the way she puts “ad” in the most non obvious corner of the thumbnail and video clip & doesn’t disclose it in the video title or description made me actually decide to look at the ASA ad guidelines.

“The main thing to remember is that you need to make it obvious – any label (or other means) you use to highlight the ad needs to be upfront (before people click/engage), prominent (so people notice it)” idk, sounds like grounds for a reporting to me!

Reactions: 12
I really don't think it's necessary to have a huge group of friends but I think it's so concerning to see that literally the only person she ever spends time with in her free time is blakeley, she'll never even get a coffee or something with another friend from uni 😫 it's not good at all to depend on only one person.

Reactions: 9
Ok I watched the last video and I have so many questions.
-How doesn't she realize that it's insane to be so cold you need a hat inside ? Her body can't even produce heat for her head anymore ? Jesus.
-So she can put more than one song in her vids. Why didn't she do it sooner.
-She spends soooo much time with Blakeney, for an "introvert" that's sus... I'm not a very social person, and I can only bare my boyfriend for that long. Just sayin.
-How is no one talking about the weird shots of her walking everywhere in the comments ? No vlogger does that, it's blatant, constant, body checking.
-What kind of swimsuit is she wearing at the pool ? Like, I don't actually care, but wouldn't a swimsuit not be modest ? Is she wearing a swimsuit from the 50s ?
-Why does she makes lunch when she goes to Uni ? I mean, obviously we all know why, but still, University food is usually really good and cheap. We know she has enough money to afford the cafeteria. She would save so much time.
-WHAT IS CRITICAL READING AND ADMIN TASKS ? Honest question. It's not a thing in french. She talks about it non stop. She does so much "critical reading", it drives me mad, is it like, critiques of plays and books and stuff ? And admin, is it for administrative ? Is Ruby a company and we don't know it ? Why does she needs to do administration ???
-Is it that cold in Exeter ? There's no snow. I know west Europeans have a very warm version of cold (no offense btw, I feel like I'm gonna die of overheating when it's 20 celsius here) but it surely can't be that cold.
-Why doesn't she do anything about her running late ? I have the same issue, and I had to find ways to not be late. I always have a watch, I have a calendar, reminders, alarms. You gotta do what you gotta do. Isn't she supposed to be a super organized person ?
-What is that picture painting drawing thing on the cubby over her sink. It looks like a christian thing or idk.
-Who eats raw bagel it's not good.

If you're not Ruby and you eat untoast bagel I don't care. But everything in her vids bother me at this point. I did enjoy the music this time tho.

Reactions: 14
i somehow feel like blakeney might become a primary school teacher, i could just totally see it. would be hilarious if she did and ruby followed her path (english who is she?) and would try (and fail) to live her boarding school dream

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I watched the last video and I have so many questions.
-How doesn't she realize that it's insane to be so cold you need a hat inside ? Her body can't even produce heat for her head anymore ? Jesus.
-So she can put more than one song in her vids. Why didn't she do it sooner.
-She spends soooo much time with Blakeney, for an "introvert" that's sus... I'm not a very social person, and I can only bare my boyfriend for that long. Just sayin.
-How is no one talking about the weird shots of her walking everywhere in the comments ? No vlogger does that, it's blatant, constant, body checking.
-What kind of swimsuit is she wearing at the pool ? Like, I don't actually care, but wouldn't a swimsuit not be modest ? Is she wearing a swimsuit from the 50s ?
-Why does she makes lunch when she goes to Uni ? I mean, obviously we all know why, but still, University food is usually really good and cheap. We know she has enough money to afford the cafeteria. She would save so much time.
-WHAT IS CRITICAL READING AND ADMIN TASKS ? Honest question. It's not a thing in french. She talks about it non stop. She does so much "critical reading", it drives me mad, is it like, critiques of plays and books and stuff ? And admin, is it for administrative ? Is Ruby a company and we don't know it ? Why does she needs to do administration ???
-Is it that cold in Exeter ? There's no snow. I know west Europeans have a very warm version of cold (no offense btw, I feel like I'm gonna die of overheating when it's 20 celsius here) but it surely can't be that cold.
-Why doesn't she do anything about her running late ? I have the same issue, and I had to find ways to not be late. I always have a watch, I have a calendar, reminders, alarms. You gotta do what you gotta do. Isn't she supposed to be a super organized person ?
-What is that picture painting drawing thing on the cubby over her sink. It looks like a christian thing or idk.
-Who eats raw bagel it's not good.

If you're not Ruby and you eat untoast bagel I don't care. But everything in her vids bother me at this point. I did enjoy the music this time tho.
Critical reading means secondary sources (like academic articles and books) about the literary texts she's analysing. So for example she's working on Hard Times at the moment, so she reads the actual novel + academic texts about the novel.

Admin tasks is a Rubyism that applies to everything and anything, from replying to texts from friends to washing dishes

Reactions: 10
It's 12°C in their house, wtf? Don't they have heating?

Also the way they both talk about their tea in Ruby's story makes me cringe, they just sound so pretentious. Maybe it's because I'm not a tea drinker lol.

Reactions: 16
It's 12°C in their house, wtf? Don't they have heating?

Also the way they both talk about their tea in Ruby's story makes me cringe, they just sound so pretentious. Maybe it's because I'm not a tea drinker lol.
Shivering burns calories, duh

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Ruby will be loving the Ed speculation and she is very knowingly and wilfully posting content that she intends to portray herself as a fragile, undernourished and “oh so kind” academic. I suspect there is a very bitchy side to her and having had so much feedback about various things people have said they find hard to watch, she continues regardless. I am permanently cold but I just wear a ridiculous number of layers. I don’t need to flaunt any hot water bottles or blankets - they go unseen. This is all part of a very calculated persona she has created, designed to receive adoration and concern. I just get such a fake vibe from her. She is so far from sweet and innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.