Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep that entire board is thinspo. She's pinning photos of green apples, green juices, skinny girls, really skinny body parts, lemon water...why even make it public?
Most of her boards, even the ones filled with pictures of kids and school uniforms, are really just thinspo - she seems to think that by calling them something else, nobody will notice.

Reactions: 14
Ruby Granger #20: bookworming her way into insanity, ignoring reality, loud and proud of being nasty

Reactions: 15
Most of her boards, even the ones filled with pictures of kids and school uniforms, are really just thinspo - she seems to think that by calling them something else, nobody will notice.
I wish there was a ‼‼ reaction on tattle because I agree with this so much

Reactions: 17
What kind of results is she looking for with that question? A self-help article with a list of mindfulness practices to get yourself through the ordeal of cutting paper?
This is the article she was looking for:

Why GenZ can't make paper snowflakes

With the advent of technology, children are losing their practical skills. Gone are the days of quiet family time, gathered around the table with paper crafts and home-made christmas decorations while singing yule carols.

In an era where there is an app for everything, the ancient tradition of paper snowflake making is slowly dying out. As the previous generation ages, there is now no one left to pass on this sacred craft.

If you too are having difficulty decoding the exact art and subtle science of paper snowflake creation, you are not alone.
Even the most skilled and talented children struggle to produce these enchanting, delicate ornamets.

If only people went back to the old days of slow living, this unique tradition could be revitalised. Perhaps we are looking at the next big youtube trend? #snowflakecore

You're welcome Ruby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ruby Granger #20 Still can't find Mummy Granger, Ruby's kitchen is a bio danger, and her accent is becoming stranger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
has she ever done vlogmas? it's a great time, adsense wise.
It should fit her channel brilliantly even her obsession with winter… but she just uploaded a 20 second video to her main YouTube
announcing her planner is on sale 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
This is the article she was looking for:

Why GenZ can't make paper snowflakes

With the advent of technology, children are losing their practical skills. Gone are the days of quiet family time, gathered around the table with paper crafts and home-made christmas decorations while singing yule carols.

In an era where there is an app for everything, the ancient tradition of paper snowflake making is slowly dying out. As the previous generation ages, there is now no one left to pass on this sacred craft.

If you too are having difficulty decoding the exact art and subtle science of paper snowflake creation, you are not alone.
Even the most skilled and talented children struggle to produce these enchanting, delicate ornamets.

If only people went back to the old days of slow living, this unique tradition could be revitalised. Perhaps we are looking at the next big youtube trend? #snowflakecore

You're welcome Ruby
And there's Ruby, recommending using 73 different planner apps concurrently as "study essentials", along with a digital alarm that makes you solve a complex system of riddles and challenges just to turn it off.

Reactions: 4
Okay, I didn't think Ruby could get more inept at everything she does, but she's hit a new low.

Despite claiming that she's been working on this last planner/new product launch for months, let's spot the obvious issues that Ruby or anyone in her marketing teams should've caught.

Screenshot_20211201-013203_Chrome.jpg

They've added lots of bundles to give the illusion of a great deal, even though discounting £12 notepads to £9 is still £8 too much when they look this cheap and generic.

"But wait!" you might say, "there's a colour-coordinated pen included!"

Is there?

Screenshot_20211201-013213_Chrome.jpg

No. There isn't.

The pen featured in the photo is not included in the bundle, even though it's the focal point of the main bleeping photo.

Her sales pitch: Buy this tit, you can't have too many to-do lists.

Yes, you bleeping can, Ruby! You don't need 59 to-do lists per day!

Which leads us to her new product: The Timetable.

Screenshot_20211201-013409_Chrome.jpg

For the photoshoot, these pros couldn't find a single sample timetable pad that wasn't crumpled. Much like her ribbons, they look like creased tit even in the main promo photo.

(Pens also not included.)

Screenshot_20211201-013423_Chrome.jpg

Does Parkinson's Law also say you should avoid mentioning how many pages the crappy timetable notepad you'd trying to sell for £6 is in the main product listing? Because that's what Ruby's done. How many pages is this? 2? 5,000? It's a surprise, apparently!

This listing also only peddles more toxic productivity. Ruby, only alloting yourself 20 minute slots to complete a 5 hour project will not magically get it done faster. It means it'll get done sloppier, and people will still stress when things aren't finished in the too-short time they allotted.

If you're so bad at timekeeping that you need to apply Parkinson's Law, you can't be trusted to decide how little time a given task needs to be completed competently.

It isn't surprising that you're peddling this bullshit when you take every shortcut to avoid work. That's a big bleeping asterisk you should include.

"Simply transfer your To Do list into the timetable and add your timings." duck off, Ruby.

Her sales pitch for this one is: Can I interest you in spending money on ways to completely waste your time? This is just needless busywork. "Buy two things, then tranfer information from one thing to another thing!"

Nobody who's as abysmal at planning, organisation amd timekeeping as Ruby should ever be telling anyone else how best to manage their time.

Screenshot_20211201-020722_Chrome.jpg

Oh look, more bundles to try to shift unsellable notepads and ribbons.

Those pens are included this time, right?

Screenshot_20211201-020726_Chrome.jpg

Nope. Just incredibly misleading marketing for overpriced crap.

Please, for the love of god, nobody buy this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#20 gossip_guy is a saint, kitchen is in a horrible state, hairline and brainpower are redempting at an alarming rate

(sorry i had to 🙈 it’s probably to long anyways)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Okay, I didn't think Ruby could get more inept at everything she does, but she's hit a new low.

Despite claiming that she's been working on this last planner/new product launch for months, let's spot the obvious issues that Ruby or anyone in her marketing teams should've caught.

View attachment 898305

They've added lots of bundles to give the illusion of a great deal, even though discounting £12 notepads to £9 is still £8 too much when they look this cheap and generic.

"But wait!" you might say, "there's a colour-coordinated pen included!"

Is there?

View attachment 898306

No. There isn't.

The pen featured in the photo is not included in the bundle, even though it's the focal point of the main bleeping photo.

Her sales pitch: Buy this tit, you can't have too many to-do lists.

Yes, you bleeping can, Ruby! You don't need 59 to-do lists per day!

Which leads us to her new product: The Timetable.

View attachment 898308

For the photoshoot, these pros couldn't find a single sample timetable pad that wasn't crumpled. Much like her ribbons, they look like creased tit even in the main promo photo.

(Pens also not included.)

View attachment 898309

Does Parkinson's Law also say you should avoid mentioning how many pages the crappy timetable notepad you'd trying to sell for £6 is in the main product listing? Because that's what Ruby's done. How many pages is this? 2? 5,000? It's a surprise, apparently!

This listing also only peddles more toxic productivity. Ruby, only alloting yourself 20 minute slots to complete a 5 hour project will not magically get it done faster. It means it'll get done sloppier, and people will still stress when things aren't finished in the too-short time they allotted.

If you're so bad at timekeeping that you need to apply Parkinson's Law, you can't be trusted to decide how little time a given task needs to be completed competently.

It isn't surprising that you're peddling this bullshit when you take every shortcut to avoid work. That's a big bleeping asterisk you should include.

"Simply transfer your To Do list into the timetable and add your timings." duck off, Ruby.

Her sales pitch for this one is: Can I interest you in spending money on ways to completely waste your time? This is just needless busywork. "Buy two things, then tranfer information from one thing to another thing!"

Nobody who's as abysmal at planning, organisation amd timekeeping as Ruby should ever be telling anyone else how best to manage their time.

View attachment 898324
Oh look, more bundles to try to shift unsellable notepads and ribbons.

Those pens are included this time, right?

View attachment 898327

Nope. Just incredibly misleading marketing for overpriced crap.

Please, for the love of god, nobody buy this crap.
Seriously what is this tit? I think her plan after uni is to try and expand this and make it into an actual stationary business, but it’s just so not going to work.

Reactions: 8
It’s officially December, and you know what that means - oatmeal advent calendar time! I’m not going to be posting these here of course, but in honour of the occasion, I made the first one an extra special Roobee meal. Behold: plain four-grain instant flakes (122 kcal), 2 tsp maple syrup (25 kcal), and five (5) blackberries (not sure how many calories, but the last one turned out to be just mouldy enough to taste, so I’m sure I’ll be burning off those calories later when I get food poisoning).

8377C9F2-595C-46D5-8C70-19A5626755DC.jpeg

how long till lunch?

Reactions: 8
It’s officially December, and you know what that means - oatmeal advent calendar time! I’m not going to be posting these here of course, but in honour of the occasion, I made the first one an extra special Roobee meal. Behold: plain four-grain instant flakes (122 kcal), 2 tsp maple syrup (25 kcal), and five (5) blackberries (not sure how many calories, but the last one turned out to be just mouldy enough to taste, so I’m sure I’ll be burning off those calories later when I get food poisoning).

View attachment 898497

how long till lunch?
OMG, Im sure that this is the whole portion and she just rubbed the food on sides of the bowl so that we would think she ate the half of it already. I would used to do same to fool my mom about the foods i didnt like. (Not for ed but i was a picky kid)
Who would have perfectly centered berries left after eating half of a meal. And if she bothered to add more berries for picture after eating some, why wouldn't she bother to take a picture before starting to eat.

OMG, Im sure that this is the whole portion and she just rubbed the food on sides of the bowl so that we would think she ate the half of it already. I would used to do same to fool my mom about the foods i didnt like. (Not for ed but i was a picky kid)
Who would have perfectly centered berries left after eating half of a meal. And if she bothered to add more berries for picture after eating some, why wouldn't she bother to take a picture before starting to eat.
Nono, this is my personal meal from this morning! There’s porridge on the sides because it was an instant packet and I mixed it in the bowl, and I couldn’t be arsed to make it look pretty because it was gone in about 30 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has she ever done vlogmas? it's a great time, adsense wise.
I know she attempted to do Vlogmas back in her first year at Exeter (when she was studying Theology and lived in that studio). Not sure whether she got all the days in though.

Reactions: 4
Ruby Granger #20 eating oats in my autumnal woolies, it's time for another video on my bullies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ruby Granger #20 Oatmeal for every meal, where's the Watersones deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.