Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby Granger #20 - 'Bullied By My YouTube Commenters: A Lifetime Original Movie.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ruby Granger #20: put about as much effort into this title as she does her vids tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ruby Granger #20: Paper snowflake a mistake, filthy kitchen plates, standing on the table since I’m mentally unstable

Reactions: 6
Ruby Granger #20 - Agressively tagging Waterstones, selling Overpriced tit to her Clones, are They still looking for Mother Bones?

(random capitalisation was intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ruby Granger #20 - 'Bullied By My YouTube Commenters: A Lifetime Original Movie.'
I shouldn’t like this because I actually really like Lifetime movies, the tackier the better. Ruby’s one of those people who is trying to portray a Hallmark life but definitely ends up tipping into Lifetime territory - you can completely see ’When friendship dies: The Blakeney Whatever story’ popping up in the Lifetime schedule 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay her last story is proving that this is getting ridiculous that she’s physically incapable of referencing to any bookshop by name EXCEPT for Waterstones, even the tote bag was moving so if the name was on there it wouldn’t exactly be the greatest visibility, but wait overachiever that Ruby is she went one step further and put her bags in a Bird and Blend Tea tote bag so no hope there 🙃 I’ve said this before but (I work in publishing) and this is the week that we’ve seen an indie bookshop literally have to crowdfund for their continued existence, independent bookshops could easily benefit from Ruby’s support even just a name drop (or anything actually well thought through like a blog as of vlogging a different independent bookshop or library every day, especially as she can get to London fairly easily, but we won’t place our expectations too high) but she seems to have made it some twisted personal mission to literally never mention any by name, even when she made a big deal of using Hive because the books came from indies she didn’t name drop any

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg not me and ruby having the same tea advent calendar, I got it first girl why you copying me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fyi her new video is an #ad, undeclared in the title ofc. Do better, you money-grubbing little newt.

also, she’s only constantly late for things because she’s DISTRACTED BY THE WORK SHE’S DOING you guys, definitely nothing to do with her being a hot mess and a complete fraud of a productivity queen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
omg not me and ruby having the same tea advent calendar, I got it first girl why you copying me
Jesus please don't tell me she has the Bird And Blend.. I got mine in September ,Has she ruined it for me on December 1st??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread name just in time for a new mess of a video...@gossip_guy the stage is all yours :ROFLMAO:

I'm Canadian so I know nothing about the nuances of British accents, but the way she says "wouuuter bouuutle" makes my skin crawl. Also why is she wearing a mask outside but not inside..?
The whole video just reads as a desperate attempt to say "Hey, look! I have a social life!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ruby Granger #20: No obligation for pronunciation, we need a translation for her enunciation

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s always sped up her voiceovers, but she’s finally tipped over to where it’s both very noticeable and very cringey.

Reactions: 7
omg is 9:04 her googling why she can't make paper snowflakes lmao I'm fully gone notice she never mentions them again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.