Ruby Granger #19 Finished my porridge, eaten my peas; mummy, I'm homesick, take me home please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can proudly say that even though I'm living in a flat in uni halls with 7 other people, our kitchen and communal spaces look so much cleaner. It's really not that hard to keep clean especially if you're only two people who (at least seemingly) frequently cook together (meaning less washing up to do etc). ig it really does show that ruby is too lazy to stop herself from living in absolute filth.
Blakeney probably isn't a neat freak either

Reactions: 5
Oh, great, another routine video with another sponsored ad for something she never uses.

"I've spoken about Karma so, so much!*" *...in sponsored videos only.

"I use the Karma app guys, genuinely!" Her new favourite thing is saying "genuinely" a lot when she's lying.

"I will ALWAYS use it to make sure I get the best deal." If she says she "ALWAYS" does something, it's a dead giveaway that she never does it.

"I installed it on all my family member's computers!" Because adding crappy extentions, viruses and spyware and god knows what else without their permission is always a fun idea.

Screenshot_20211129-185420_YouTube.jpg

STERN POINT ☝

"Ten pre-cent off! Ten pre-cent off!" She's like a malfunctioning robot car salesperson.

"Po-tan-shally."

Screenshot_20211129-185840_YouTube.jpg

STERN POINT AGAIN ☝

"GENUINELY!"

Screenshot_20211129-192243_YouTube.jpg

The reason for Ruby's sudden decision to start cycling to campus is revealed: It's because Blakeney does it. And Blakeney probably only started doing it to get away from Ruby for twenty precious minutes a day until Ruby had her parents drive her bike all the way to AXE-eter so she could do it, too.

"And we're always so cold after the bike ride," Ruby says, as if she and Blakeney share a hive mind and it's not just Ruby's eating disorder making her cold all the time.

"So, it's deadline season, which is why the kitchen is an absolute state." It must have been deadline season in Ruby's family home every day for several years then.

Screenshot_20211130-003520_YouTube.jpg

Things that "Deadline Season" doesn't prevent:

Weekly trips home.
Daily trips to touch every single book in Waterstones.
Spending an entire day making Christmas cards, then deciding not to use them.
14 hours a day of redundant busywork.

Things that "Deadline Season" prevents:

Cleaning.
Returning stolen money to charities.

Ruby moans at Blakeney for panning across the mess littering their kitchen while filming in case people think they live in squalor. Yet she still thought it was a good idea to film, edit and upload a video showing the place looking like a shithole, and hasn't hesitated to proudly show the disgusting swamp that is her family kitchen all the time.

Bike lights and lock that you need every day at uni when cycling to campus? Better not keep those in a location that's even remotely convenient or near to your bike. The bottom of a sock drawer is a much better location!

Screenshot_20211130-004820_YouTube.jpg

Electric lamp? Not aesthetic or nearly dangerous enough. Candles lit by super sustainable gas lighter and perilously close to flammable materials? Now we're talking. Ruby doesn't feel alive anymore unless something could catch fire at a moment's notice!

Screenshot_20211130-005126_YouTube.jpg

And then Ruby just puts the main lights on anyway.

Screenshot_20211130-005243_YouTube.jpg

CreeperCam.

Ruby eats a tiny fraction of fruit and half a Perkier bar. "Perkier bars are honestly so amazing," she says. And it's a gifted product that she's been sent before, but she doesn't declare this.

Then it's time to skip to what's likely a different day, where Ruby does all the dishes and goes to a yoga class. This is supposed to be a routine, so Ruby implies that she does this every day, which definitely isn't true.

Screenshot_20211130-010211_YouTube.jpg

Their cleaning solution is apparently to just dump all dirt, filth, food remnants and whatnot directly onto the ground and hope the carpet absorbs it all. It's not working so far, but that could change any day now.

Screenshot_20211130-010307_YouTube.jpg

Ruby sets up a camera on a wall to record herself walking like a moron, then looks like she's panicking because someone rides by.

Screenshot_20211130-010806_YouTube.jpg

"I don't always do this," she says as she goes to Waitrose - expensive supermarket of choice for Tories - to get a Kombucha. If Ruby says she doesn't always do something, it's a dead giveaway that she always does it. Besides, Ruby, this is a routine video. It's supposed to be things you always do.

Screenshot_20211130-011550_YouTube.jpg

She sets her camera on a random shelf and films herself putting the Kombucha bottle on the shelf only to pick it up again. Then later shows a shot of herself picking it up again.

Screenshot_20211130-011611_YouTube.jpg

CreeperCam 2: The Creepening.

Ruby shows a rare meal that looks slightly more substantial than her usual porridge and dust medley. Of course this was made by Blakeney, and apparently the only way to get anything resembling actual food on Ruby’s plate is to ambush her with it by making surprise, unscheduled meals. There's still no evidence that Ruby actually ate any of it though.

Screenshot_20211130-013034_YouTube.jpg

Ruby rushes to do the dishes, presumably to avoid eating. Her washing up technique consists of giving each item a quick, sporadic blast of cold water and dumping it on the rack. No dish soap, no sponge, no scourer, no cleaning. Just a quick, glancing blast on two opposite corners and she's done. Filth and bacteria has a permanent, rent-free home on all those dishes.

After defrosting a wheatgrass shot, which will probably be her entire breakfast, and drinking her Kombucha, Ruby takes out her contacts because she's getting a headache. And it's definitely the contacts and not severe malnutrition.

She decides to do some uni "work". Now, she claims she's doing "critical reading and research bits" and started work on a play she was going to read for her Life and Death module. Only, the thing about recording your screen is that people can see what you're doing.

Screenshot_20211130-014953_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-015003_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-015014_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-015028_YouTube.jpg

Ruby shows herself Googling a plot summary for the play she hasn't even read yet, and starts copying entire chunks of it into Notion to make her own summary.

Why would anyone do this, or start reading critical material before the play itself, you might ask? They wouldn't. Not if they were going to read the play. But Ruby does this for every assignment. It's yet another assigned text that she will not read, and this is just a cheating shortcut to avoid reading the play.

Screenshot_20211130-020554_YouTube.jpg

Ruby lies and says her "car-tuns" are so big that she can't close them without climbing on the desk, even though the back of her desk and those big bleeping drapey things that people call curtains are in arm's reach.

Ruby then rambles about face masks for far too long. "I never use face masks, but I always feel so relaxed after doing it," she says, contradicting herself immediately because her brain is malourished sludge at this point. That's like saying, "I never steal from charities, but I always feel so much better every time I see the charity money I stole in my bank."

Apparently it's too common for people to use face masks as "performative" self-care. Ruby says this with zero self-awareness. Her entire life is a series of performative lies and affectations, but it's other people that use face masks that are wrong.

Screenshot_20211130-032449_YouTube.jpg

She rambles more complete drivel about how her face mask treatment is a preventative measure to keep herself from getting burned out and getting overwhelmed by deadline stress.

What apparently isn't an option to keeping from getting overwhelmed with work is actually doing the reading, cutting out all the endless busywork that eats up most of her time, or stopping running back home every few days so that she has more time in a week to stay on top of the relatively small amount of work she actually has. Note how she also doesn't recommend a full, nutritious diet of actual food as a preventative measure to stay healthy and alert.

Screenshot_20211130-034810_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-034833_YouTube.jpg

Ruby butts in from another day entirely to spout some nonsense about a daily "jah-nel" she does. It's mostly incomprehensible.

"Re-FLACK-shuns".

"Something tangible I learnt in a lack-churr."

Screenshot_20211130-035231_YouTube.jpg
STERN POINT. ☝

"MY HOUSE IS COLD."

Screenshot_20211130-020929_YouTube.jpg

Back in the past, she sets some more fires, which will definitely go down well considering her pillowy duvet cover is already draped against the bedside table, ready to touch the open flame with the slightest adjustment.

Screenshot_20211130-035918_YouTube.jpg

Ruby pretends to read YA book Truly Devious, but says she doesn't like it because it might be a bit too young for her. Reminder: The only books that Ruby has actually read to completion over the past few year have been children's books with a max page count of 40 and a recommended reading age of 3.

"YASS, after that, I will just turn off the light."

Screenshot_20211130-040336_YouTube.jpg

Ruby’s room with the light off apparently, which is somehow still brighter than the sun itself. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I just watched her newest video, and I simply cannot believe she is not even using soap for washing the dishes ... I mean, it is common sense, right? She also uses toothpaste and not just water when brushing her teeth ....
And then her nails! I mean, I hardly ever do my nails, but she is an influencer, and could at least do them before shooting a new video :-(
I also could not believe that she shows that openly how she is copying a summary from the internet ... She is getting lazier every minute. At least pretend to read the stupid book?
I am starting to get really worried about her, it is noticable that her brain doesnt function properly anymore. However, I then remember how much money she gets from renting her house (!!!), the planners or the ads on her videos.
Its not like I have no empathy for her, but at the end of the day, she is an adult and responsible for herself, even though she probably would deny that :-(

• Sick
Reactions: 32
HUGE lmao @ her saying face masks can be performative, when she regularly obsessively pins photos of girls wearing face masks, like it’s some weird fetish of hers…all of these are screenshots of her Pinterest:
B60D4224-F468-4F98-AD29-5050CB0C69A9.jpeg

0304B725-57FD-4724-B8A4-C4DE57CB4D35.jpeg

05470E43-85C5-4F88-91F3-A2218B88620E.jpeg

3C502C99-DDBA-4726-8596-D75BC20838A7.jpeg

A285B4EC-5A04-4F9A-BAB8-3EBF631247FD.jpeg

3BCB33B4-4971-444C-A0D9-C168C2342FAB.jpeg

all of these (and a lot more face mask pics) can be found on her Pinterest boards “healthy & green” (which btw no doubt secretly is an ana inspo board), and “those were the days”.

She’s a deluded hypocrite and so incredibly pretentious

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Stop pointing out all the disgusting things in Ruby's den
I can't like all of your comments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HUGE lmao @ her saying face masks can be performative, when she regularly obsessively pins photos of girls wearing face masks, like it’s some weird fetish of hers…
it’s giving patrick bateman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But really, her brain does clearly malfunction. It's kind of painful to watch. She bleeping up her health, and she can't even realize bc anorexia makes you delusional. She could become infertile, her immune system must be crap right now, she has a higher chance of breaking a bone if she falls, she could even start having seizures.
Being cold and tired all the time sucks, but personally, the thing I regret the most is all the crazy cringy stuff I was doing at the time. Except I didn't have a platform on social medias at the time.
If she recovers (and I really hope she does) she's gonna hate herself so much for all this.
Like, thinking of my family seeing me act rlly fuckin weird makes me cringe so hard, I can't imagine how I would feel rn if I had thousands of people watching my degrading mental health and insane habits at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The "oh it's deadline season so we're living in squalor" excuse is bullshit.
Plenty of people are out of the house working for at least 8 hours a day, every day, and when they get home they have an entire house to clean, not just a tiny flat, not to mention other additional responsibilities like children, animals etc., and maybe they don't even have anyone else to split chores with. Even if you're an absolute maniac and you're studying for 12 hours a day every day (which I don't believe for a second that is their case) that still leaves you time to do everyday, basic chores so your house isn't a health hazard.
Even if it's deadline season they have plenty of time to clean their bleeping house, they're just lazy and apparently they don't mind living in a pigsty. As evidenced by the fact that it would have taken Ruby 20 seconds to use soap on those plates while she was washing them and she didn't even bother to do that.

Reactions: 22
I swear Ruby has had that same bottle of Fairy liquid since her first year.
you don't get her at all! she is washing her dishes the victorian way, with cold water and a bar of soap. oily and greasy plates how nice...
by the way, the papers on the cupboards are so stupid, they use the kitchen and cook there. I am pretty sure that papers are very dirty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Every video she uploads, I tell myself she can't get any more unhinged and that her hygiene can't get any worse but I'm surprised every time 🤢 that kitchen looks like something out of Hoarders, she'll be pissing in bottles and throwing them outside soon (sorry 😭)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
hfdhdh.png

So much to unpack.

Ruby's really got her finger on the pulse of modern technology - she's gonna do a GoPro unboxing video.

Ruby has to remind herself to "WALK TO POST BOX". Y'know, as opposed to flying or teleporting there.

"Tennis with dad?" How you gonna do that at uni, Ruby? I thought deadline season was stressing you out because you had too much work to do? This was filmed Friday the 12th Nov. So that's another week she fucked off home. Last week she went home to make Christmas cards. That's every single week so far. But nope, too stressed and swamped with work to do things like clean.

"sign up for english society"

laughing-laugh.gif

She couldn't even use capitals for that. They can't reject her fast enough.

"start creating "best clips from this month" each month for YT" Ruby's planning on doing a 'best of' compilation video every month. That's gonna be a real short bleeping video, Ruby.

"poll as to how many people want a planner - don't think 3000 might not be enough" No bleeping tit, you dumbass. Ruby orders 3,000 planners every year. They sell out very quickly despite their poor quality and being far too much to pay for trash. She's inundated with people asking for a restock. Ruby says no. But genius businesswoman Ruby still isn't sure if they should order more.

This is the same Ruby who decided to order thousands of cheap-ass ribbons that nobody wants and charge £6 for them, or to release flimsy, laughably crappy and cheap-looking 80 page notepads and charge £9 for them. This was also two weeks before the planner launch. Bit late to ask that tit now, ain't it, Rubotnik?

h;ggh.png

In this footage, filmed later, Ruby has apparently broken the GoPro she unboxed, since she's been Googling their customer service contact info.

She's also still deep in deadline season, but she's focusing on the important things, like failing at children's paper snowflake projects.

hfdhdhtdh.png

will-ferrell-elf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 896647

So much to unpack.

Ruby's really got her finger on the pulse of modern technology - she's gonna do a GoPro unboxing video.

Ruby has to remind herself to "WALK TO POST BOX". Y'know, as opposed to flying or teleporting there.

"Tennis with dad?" How you gonna do that at uni, Ruby? I thought deadline season was stressing you out because you had too much work to do? This was filmed Friday the 12th Nov. So that's another week she fucked off home. Last week she went home to make Christmas cards. That's every single week so far. But nope, too stressed and swamped with work to do things like clean.

"sign up for english society"

View attachment 896715

She couldn't even use capitals for that. They can't reject her fast enough.

"start creating "best clips from this month" each month for YT" Ruby's planning on doing a 'best of' compilation video every month. That's gonna be a real short bleeping video, Ruby.

"poll as to how many people want a planner - don't think 3000 might not be enough" No bleeping tit, you dumbass. Ruby orders 3,000 planners every year. They sell out very quickly despite their poor quality and being far too much to pay for trash. She's inundated with people asking for a restock. Ruby says no. But genius businesswoman Ruby still isn't sure if they should order more.

This is the same Ruby who decided to order thousands of cheap-ass ribbons that nobody wants and charge £6 for them, or to release flimsy, laughably crappy and cheap-looking 80 page notepads and charge £9 for them. This was also two weeks before the planner launch. Bit late to ask that tit now, ain't it, Rubotnik?

View attachment 896702

In this footage, filmed later, Ruby has apparently broken the GoPro she unboxed, since she's been Googling their customer service contact info.

She's also still deep in deadline season, but she's focusing on the important things, like failing at children's paper snowflake projects.

View attachment 896708

View attachment 896716
So you're telling me this person is so busy she can't clean up her kitchen which looks like a hoarder's wet dream, but she has time to try to make paper snowflakes, fail, and spend even more time to look it up online? Not to mention playing tennis with her dad. She needs to set her priorities straight because if this is how she approaches adult responsibilities she'll fail spectacularly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it not a wee bit late to ‘sign up for english society’ when you are literally two semesters away from graduating with your English degree?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cannot get over her googling "can't make paper snowflakes" and then trying to get a specific result aimed at children. Just watch a video how TO do it until you can do it??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I swear Ruby has had that same bottle of Fairy liquid since her first year.
Isn't Fairy Liquid non-vegan, too?

So add it to the list alongside Five Guys burger buns, merino wool, honey and all the other non-vegan products that Ruby keeps using despite claiming to be genuinely so, so vegan.

You already bought it, Ruby, you might as well make use of it and clean something, you swamp goblin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.