Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Monday mornings arent bad enough, this is the first thing I see 🤢

She looks revolting and hagged

Also obviously been reading here, hand not over face/bog eye and mutant belly button mostly hidden
I just ran. I MUST flex my abs and lift my top as high as I can.

Maybe if you're reading here Ron you can stop doing that tit as well yeah? Just bleeping run and then get on with your damn day, you freak!

Reactions: 2
How many times do you think she posed, took the photo and then checking it over in forensic detail to find the ' right ' one? Got to be at least 10

Imagine if she was actually productive with her time? she'd have a well behaved child, a proper relationship and actually be a qualified " veterinary surgeon " rather than outright lying about being one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's taking them into the office. she strikes me as the kind of witch that would bring cakes in to look nice, but it's really to make everyone else fat

• Haha
How many times do you think she posed, took the photo and then checking it over in forensic detail to find the ' right ' one? Got to be at least 10

Imagine if she was actually productive with her time? she'd have a well behaved child, a proper relationship and actually be a qualified " veterinary surgeon " rather than outright lying about being one.
Yeah we know she likes a drink, but tons of food? Pull the other one, it plays Ave Maria.

Reactions: 1
Can't get her to nap.... but she had the audacity to witch about nursery not giving her the proper nap last week and causing problems.

Absolute bleep.
She is and always has been the single biggest cause of all of BJ's issues.

She caused all of her alergies
She has caused her sleep issues but refusing to listen to anyone who knows better than her (pretty much anyone) and by giving her seperation anxiety

Reactions: 2
Can't get her to nap.... but she had the audacity to witch about nursery not giving her the proper nap last week and causing problems.

Absolute bleep.
I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but by the time my little girl got to that age, if she fought a nap, she didn't nap. Granted, that didn't actually happen often as she loved a good sleep 😂 but if she said no, I listened. I could also tell when she was tired and went with those cues. Feel as though Ron has no idea and because she seems to hell bent on keeping to a schedule, if she did notice the cues she would ignore them anyway. BJ is a human being, not a robot. She doesn't work to schedule!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but by the time my little girl got to that age, if she fought a nap, she didn't nap. Granted, that didn't actually happen often as she loved a good sleep 😂 but if she said no, I listened. I could also tell when she was tired and went with those cues. Feel as though Ron has no idea and because she seems to hell bent on keeping to a schedule, if she did notice the cues she would ignore them anyway. BJ is a human being, not a robot. She doesn't work to schedule!
I did the same and my kids have always been good sleepers. Not everyday is the same so you can’t keep them on a rigid schedule, obviously nighttime bedtime is different but nap times always varied with mine.

Reactions: 1
Seriously who weighs oats out? someone battling an eating disorder thats who

and doing it infront of her Daughter??!! is she bleeping thick? projecting and normalising this fucked up behaviour on to her

she won't be happy until she has given that kid an eating disorder to go with the allergies that she caused

Attachments

Still obsessing over the past. It’s nearly 5 years ago, get over it you tool.

Yeah right. Hasn’t slept for 5 nights? She was staggering round in a sleep sack 2 days ago.

If it’s that bad go to the GP you absolute idiot.

What does she actually think she’s going to achieve (if it is true) by totally ignoring the problem? She has bright red lights in her room, the camera, Ron on the phone, Ron in the cot, Ron on the floor, Ron in the chair? There’s a pattern here, I just can’t put my finger on it 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5