Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what’s she said before this isn’t anything new, so why is she acting like it is?
Also why bother asking for advice when she doesn’t listen and she is always right?
Ron, you live in a flat. if you put your child to bed and went downstairs, you'd be sitting in the carpark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely has some kind of arrested development going on. She hasn't matured beyond the age of 14. She finds any way to brag about the most mundane things, like a child would.
Mummy Daddy Win are the best!
I'm better than you at everything!
You're not as pretty as me!
You're not as strong as me!
Look at my house (tiny tit hole flat in Wallasey)
Look at my car!
Look at my eyebrows!

And not one maternal bone in her body. No sense of humour whatsoever. Boring shell of human.

God no one cares. Obviously she posts these stories to get attention. Scary to know the IQ of these followers that fawn over this narcissistic cow.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She definitely has some kind of arrested development going on. She hasn't matured beyond the age of 14. She finds any way to brag about the most mundane things, like a child would.
Mummy Daddy Win are the best!
I'm better than you at everything!
You're not as pretty as me!
You're not as strong as me!
Look at my house (tiny tit hole flat in Wallasey)
Look at my car!
Look at my eyebrows!

And not one maternal bone in her body. No sense of humour whatsoever. Boring shell of human.

God no one cares. Obviously she posts these stories to get attention. Scary to know the IQ of these followers that fawn over this narcissistic cow.
They're in a negative IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow, may be she wants another baby so has started being nice to him again 😂 oddest behaviour ever for someone who over shares every part of her life except the person she lives with and raises a child with 🚩
She thinks he is below her, a balding previously married short arse truck driver

She has such a high opinion of herself that he doesn't match her imagine of what her partner should be

Really though she is just an old trollop, nothing that great about her, bang average and she knows it otherwise she wouldn't have to constantly lie, photoshop her pictures and seek validation off actual sex offenders on the internet

Reactions: 4
Ok I’m going to call it. Either Scott or Jordan are going to apply for gladiators next season. It will her screachy voice all over the tv goooo onnnnn jordannnnnn/scottttttttt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is genuinely a horrid person, nothing likeable about her at all.

It is why she literally has one, yes one, friend in the whole world. Everyone else is family and stuck with her no matter what they think

She was like that in school, she genuinely didn’t have any close friends, I would say that any friends tolerated her but they certainly weren’t bezzies

She is genuinely a horrid person, nothing likeable about her at all.

It is why she literally has one, yes one, friend in the whole world. Everyone else is family and stuck with her no matter what they think

Ron. we know you lie. Why the duck are you trying to convince everyone that standing in waterproofs up to your ankles in tit makes you happy. I would bet my mortgage on the fact you HATE your job. You scream high maintenance and always wanting to look your best, you must despise pulling on those work clothes and wellies. If you did love your job, you wouldn't lie about being a veterinary surgeon 🤡
Driving up and down the country in a car that stinks of tit, to cold farms in the middle of the sticks, staying in crap hotels, doesn't sound like fun to me Ron.

Cow feed sales and lorry driver. But keep buying houmous and screaming you're middle class 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Ron. we know you lie. Why the duck are you trying to convince everyone that standing in waterproofs up to your ankles in tit makes you happy. I would bet my mortgage on the fact you HATE your job. You scream high maintenance and always wanting to look your best, you must despise pulling on those work clothes and wellies. If you did love your job, you wouldn't lie about being a veterinary surgeon 🤡
Driving up and down the country in a car that stinks of tit, to cold farms in the middle of the sticks, staying in crap hotels, doesn't sound like fun to me Ron.

Cow feed sales and lorry driver. But keep buying houmous and screaming you're middle class 🤣
She’s literally stood in cow piss look at that middle cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1