Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d have a look and see what I’ve missed and it’s no surprise that she is the dullest account of them all. Almost type influencer but she doesn’t even meet the minimal requirements for that. She’s so boring it’s getting difficult to comment. It’s lack of sleep, meal prep, pre baby body, blood loss, travel lodge, Mummy and Daddy Win and their ‘palace’, cows, giraffes, Harry Potter and repeat. Have I missed anything?
wind regulation tablets for her crappy arse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy tit. Ron you scruffy, scruffy bastard. That car is only 2 or 3 years old? What the duck have you done to do that? Seriously though Ron, you read here-can you do me a favour and answer me in an Instagram post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

callinc bj naughty again. To thousands of strangers. She's such an awful mum. Read and get on with it. Stop dragging your child down on sm for you ok hun and attention.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Holy tit. Ron you scruffy, scruffy bastard. That car is only 2 or 3 years old? What the duck have you done to do that? Seriously though Ron, you read here-can you do me a favour and answer me in an Instagram post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

callinc bj naughty again. To thousands of strangers. She's such an awful mum. Read and get on with it. Stop dragging your child down on sm for you ok hun and attention.
never mind the car, look at the state of her hand

she had the skin of a 50 year old woman that has spent too long in the sun

She simply cannot post anything nice about BJ EVER! 😠 I feel so sorry for her, she’ll probably post something nice now to prove otherwise but like I’ve said before it always has a resentful undertone. Having a child wasn’t anything like she expected it would be was it? Part of me thinks she had a child as she thought it was expected of her at her age, she had a child with the first man who was willing and now she won’t even acknowledge him.

She simply cannot post anything nice about BJ EVER! 😠 I feel so sorry for her, she’ll probably post something nice now to prove otherwise but like I’ve said before it always has a resentful undertone. Having a child wasn’t anything like she expected it would be was it? Part of me thinks she had a child as she thought it was expected of her at her age, she had a child with the first man who was willing and now she won’t even acknowledge him.
She 100% was in a panic as she was, and still is, getting on in age and there was no sign of marriage (still isn't 🫠) or a kid.

So she settled for someone she thinks is below her, a balding already married truck driver. She resents him because he doesn't live up to her ideas of how she should have suited up with someone.

In reality, a truck driver is a good match for her an her family, average, working class and not extraordinary in any real way.

She thought she'd be a princess and be a kept woman, the reality is far from it when she is staying in tit hotels and begging for wind tablets on Instagram 🙃

• Haha
I don't think she 'settled' with the first guy that popped up, nor that she initially thought he was below her or anything similar.

She has always dated guys for very superficial reasons, mostly based on whether they had muscles/went to the gym, had a man bun and tattoos. She has never looked deep into whether they were good people (most weren't), had family values, were highly educated (one was by chance) or had a solid financial situation. Quite naive of her but then again it's out of pure shallowness so you cannot even feel sorry for her.

What she probably wasn't counting on was how little help with childcare her (worse) half woud give her.

BJ has had this 'phase' of hitting and hair pulling for a while now. At this point it isn't a phase, because with a child so little (my eldest is only a few months younger) you can very easily teach them what to do instead ('kiss mummy, don't bite her. Look, like this, mwa mwa') and they will copy you. You can also easily distract them with somethint else, as many times it's out of boredom or wanting attention. Trying those things, my little one stopped pulling my hair after a couple of times of explaining it, and I didn't need to read some book on parenting about it. It's just common sense!

If she had the genius Ron claims she has, BJ would have understood it is the wrong behaviour by now and stopped doing it. Ive never wanted to diagnose her with learning difficulties just based on the glimpses of content we see from her but now I am starting to think otherwise.

BJ has had this 'phase' of hitting and hair pulling for a while now. At this point it isn't a phase, because with a child so little (my eldest is only a few months younger) you can very easily teach them what to do instead ('kiss mummy, don't bite her. Look, like this, mwa mwa') and they will copy you. You can also easily distract them with somethint else, as many times it's out of boredom or wanting attention. Trying those things, my little one stopped pulling my hair after a couple of times of explaining it, and I didn't need to read some book on parenting about it. It's just common sense!

If she had the genius Ron claims she has, BJ would have understood it is the wrong behaviour by now and stopped doing it. Ive never wanted to diagnose her with learning difficulties just based on the glimpses of content we see from her but now I am starting to think otherwise.
If she put her phone down for a second and gave her Daughter the attention she is craving, her behaviour would be much better

Any personal with even the slightest understanding of children would know that, Ron though hasn't got a maternal bone in her body

What do we think gents and girls, is she 'moving house' to another flat or a cr@ppy little terraced house in a bad (worse) part of town? Take your bets 😎

Attachments

Why does she always put her hand over a quarter of her face?

Woman looks like a dick head. I ran 30k today. Didn't feel the need to shove my hand in my eye and gurn to my phone!! 🙄
she does it to hide her bog eye, its always the same one she hides

she will have also taken about 20 different photos with all different variations on it

hilariously, that is the ' best ' one 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she shaming her kid about explosive shits, she should be starting to potty train, especially if B is telling her when she needs a poo, like she claims.
I would be mortified if my mum had posted that about me online when I was a baby!
People don’t care about other peoples kids, it’s as simple as that, you also shouldn’t put private stuff out there for strangers to see

Reactions: 3
Why is she shaming her kid about explosive shits, she should be starting to potty train, especially if B is telling her when she needs a poo, like she claims.
I would be mortified if my mum had posted that about me online when I was a baby!
People don’t care about other peoples kids, it’s as simple as that, you also shouldn’t put private stuff out there for strangers to see
she tells the world when she pisses herself so of course her Daughter's nappy issues are fair game in her eyes

I messaged her.... then deleted it.

It's a bleeping disgrace posting things like that. I hope you do read here Ron because you are a bleep of a mum who was made up she had a girl so she could spend her life belittling her to make you feel better about your sad and sorry life. Dick head!!!

I have never hated anyone more. And I've dated some absolute psychopaths!!!

Reactions: 4
It'll be a house, surely its got to be a house

The 3 of them can't continue in another tiny flat can they? 🤷🏻‍♂️
---
All logic would tell you it's a house. However she's been calling her flat a house since forever and she says's she's moving 'houses' - when in reality she is moving out of her flat.

-----

She still lives as if she is in 2014 when she was in her 20s, and everyone posted pictures on instagram of what they ate and where they went. Her brain hasn't really evolved since then.

------

I am also starting to think she has a serious alcohol problem which she is documenting. I think I've seen her half at least a glass of wine, if not a bottle, practically every day

Attachments

All logic would tell you it's a house. However she's been calling her flat a house since forever and she says's she's moving 'houses' - when in reality she is moving out of her flat.

-----

She still lives as if she is in 2014 when she was in her 20s, and everyone posted pictures on instagram of what they ate and where they went. Her brain hasn't really evolved since then.

------

I am also starting to think she has a serious alcohol problem which she is documenting. I think I've seen her half at least a glass of wine, if not a bottle, practically every day
She thinks it is a ' flex ' to be drinking, again teenage behaviour, when really it is just another sign that she cannot cope with motherhood