Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is a tit show. All she has is gym selfies (hiding mutant belly button today after yesterday's mention of course), no sleep/ need caffeine/ need wine, and complaining and belittling her 2 year old. It's depressing and exhausting looking at her stories. Imagine being in a room with her? She sucks the life and joy out of EVERYTHING. No reason to post BJ screaming into mirror except to show she is "naughty" and then post talking about how they both cried. She had the most delusional idea of what motherhood would be. Can't convince me that she doesn't absolutely HATE this. A wine bottle a night is definitely telling us she can't cope.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Remember when life wasn’t a dictatorship and you could make your own decision if you wanted to get up at 4:30 or not to go to the gym.

Her level of self obsession is off the chart. Shes in her 30’s, a mum to a daughter that’s clearly has issues at least with allergies, sleeping and could do with toilet training and she’s focusing on her bloody abs for the summer.

They must be the most dull as tit couple on the planet.

Attachments

Okay guys let's remember the date and you heard it first here. This trip will be an absolute disaster. BJ cries when they sing Happy Birthday to her. Imagine what it would be like seeing Father Christmas with all those people around. It's usually scary for that age anyway but to do it to that extent, it is not going to go the way Ron hopes it will. The only reason she wants to go is for the gram, take pictures and selfies and post about it. It has nothing to do with BJ. And you know she'll be dressed like a complete skank and want pictures with Father Christmas by herself because she has to do her yearly Christmas skank photo

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Okay guys let's remember the date and you heard it first here. This trip will be an absolute disaster. BJ cries when they sing Happy Birthday to her. Imagine what it would be like seeing Father Christmas with all those people around. It's usually scary for that age anyway but to do it to that extent, it is not going to go the way Ron hopes it will. The only reason she wants to go is for the gram, take pictures and selfies and post about it. It has nothing to do with BJ. And you know she'll be dressed like a complete skank and want pictures with Father Christmas by herself because she has to do her yearly Christmas skank photo
She will also post photos to make out that it was just her and BJ on this trip when really baldy will be there being told what to do and what to photograph

The names on that email deffo say ‘Roxy & Scott’ and that’s why she’s scribbled it out, because he doesn’t exist

I really don’t get it, she can still refer to him and not show him (if he doesn’t want to be seen)
But to totally disregard him being in the picture is so toxic and childish

She’s seen all the mum influencers booking this so jumped on the bandwagon. Why is she sharing this to thousands of strangers? Who is she trying to impress?

She will blame anyone but herself. Get out of her room, get off your phone in her room, she a child not an android, you can’t programme her to sleep a set amount in nursery.

Ron’s been doing this tit for 2 years and it’s still the same.

Maybe it’s time she stopped playing the martyr and got her some professional help?

Attachments

She will blame anyone but herself. Get out of her room, get off your phone in her room, she a child not an android, you can’t programme her to sleep a set amount in nursery.

Ron’s been doing this tit for 2 years and it’s still the same.

Maybe it’s time she stopped playing the martyr and got her some professional help?
Yes she even put up a throwback from 2 years ago with the same sleep issues.

How can she blame nursery for one nap when she can never get her own child to sleep? That's absolutely ridiculous. Ron look in the mirror and figure out her sleep issues.

Yes she even put up a throwback from 2 years ago with the same sleep issues.

How can she blame nursery for one nap when she can never get her own child to sleep? That's absolutely ridiculous. Ron look in the mirror and figure out her sleep issues.
she can't figure anything out

she is not maternal at all

struggles with the most basic understanding of her daughter's needs as she is a selfish vile bleep

Reactions: 1
Ron is an actual bleeping freak

She has 100% opened and stuck these to her own head for a photo

Is she that desperate for ' content ' and out of ideas?
The exact same thought I had. She did it to herself. Which is even worse is that not only has she done it for content, she has yet again fabricated a situation that makes her own daughter look bad.

What is wrong with this bleeping woman. Like seriously?!

Ron is an actual bleeping freak

She has 100% opened and stuck these to her own head for a photo

Is she that desperate for ' content ' and out of ideas?
That’s exactly what I thought!!!

I just don’t get the thought process to do this? Why would you even think to do this? And then post it on SM blaming your 2 year old?

It’s utterly odd behaviour. I couldn’t imagine being this addicted to SM that you have to fabricate tit like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what I thought!!!

I just don’t get the thought process to do this? Why would you even think to do this? And then post it on SM blaming your 2 year old?

It’s utterly odd behaviour. I couldn’t imagine being this addicted to SM that you have to fabricate tit like this 🤷🏻‍♀️
She does it as the only source of validation she has in life is off strangers on the internet.

So she makes stuff up and posts it to show how ' hilarious ' her life is

Yet the things she posts aren't funny or crazy or a flex at all, no matter how many laughing face emojis she puts.

She is a boring average middle aged woman, desperate to be everything that she isn't

Also, can anyone please explain to me why a fully qualified " veterinary surgeon " is working as a saleswoman? such a strange career move for someone who 100% totally is a qualified vet, honest 🤥🤥

• Heart
If the sanitary towel story is real or fake, I’m mortified for her either way.
Why are you letting your child do that, twice over?? Just shows lack of discipline

Reactions: 4
She’s not right in the head, I can’t stop laughing that she’s actually posted this 😂 she needs intervention. How is she 35? She acts like a preteen.

As if Monday mornings arent bad enough, this is the first thing I see 🤢

She looks revolting and hagged

Also obviously been reading here, hand not over face/bog eye and mutant belly button mostly hidden

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ll never understand the constant need for attention. I wonder how many selfies she took to get this? Could you be bothered? Especially on a Monday morning!

Again she plops her kid down for the 100th time to watch a Disney movie with a dummy in mouth. Toy Story has some scary scenes. It is not appropriate for a child who barely is 2! She's such a horrible selfish mother. Ron loves Disney so she makes BJ watch it. She should be watching Cocomelon or any toddler programming with colours and shapes and educational images. Not cartoon movies with violence.

She has told all of insta that BJ is naughty and hits and bites her. Maybe try not showing her violence just because you want to watch it Ron!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1