Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course if some bloke on the internet says it’s true, it must be. It’s not like she’s a self obsessed bleep is it? Who restricts her diet……

Well well, low cal food again, and she reckons she wanted a scone, yeah right, pull the other one it plays Ave Maria. You may kid yourself Ron, but us…No

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Of course if some bloke on the internet says it’s true, it must be. It’s not like she’s a self obsessed bleep is it? Who restricts her diet……

Well well, low cal food again, and she reckons she wanted a scone, yeah right, pull the other one it plays Ave Maria. You may kid yourself Ron, but us…No
Seeking validation from strangers again 🙄 she’s basically telling her followers to admire her because she has one child and goes to the gym and isn’t fat 👏🏻

She’s only posted that food because it’s from M&S 😂 We know shes impressed very easily and she thinks this puts her into the middle class category she so desperately craves. More bizarre behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeking validation from strangers again 🙄 she’s basically telling her followers to admire her because she has one child and goes to the gym and isn’t fat 👏🏻

She’s only posted that food because it’s from M&S 😂 We know shes impressed very easily and she thinks this puts her into the middle class category she so desperately craves. More bizarre behaviour.
Agree on the M&S comment! Yet we all know 99% of her shopping comes from aldi or whatever she finds cheapest. Probably even her not-so-middle-class hummus! 🤣

So this is 100% directed at Tattle. Hi Ron 👋🏼

If it had come from anyone else I would have absolutely felt sorry for her.

But this is no-mates Ron, who has a superiority complex, lies to strangers about the most basic things (like what she does for a living), posts continuous selfies in search of validation whilst having spent her whole life looking down on women who don't work out 24/7 like her (though now she can't suddenly it's ok) and by MANY accounts is a horrible human being to anyone else she meets, particularly women.

Ron, you reap what you saw. And many of us have had the 'pleasure' of meeting you.

So, my apologies, but I won't join you pity party.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

But this is no-mates Ron, who has a superiority complex, lies to strangers about the most basic things (like what she does for a living), posts continuous selfies in search of validation whilst having spent her whole life looking down on women who don't work out 24/7 like her (though now she can't suddenly it's ok) and by MANY accounts is a horrible human being to anyone else she meets, particularly women.

Ron, you reap what you saw. And many of us have had the 'pleasure' of meeting you.

She honestly has nothing to look down on people about either.

She isn't some sort of high achiever in the slightest.

Every single aspect of her life is average at best.

I wouldn’t necessarily say this is 💯 directed at Tattle, you don’t go through life with only one friend without reason. I posted on here months ago that I was in a local beauty place and she was being slated about her antics in Ibiza so she who’s to say she hadn’t annoyed someone else!

Reactions: 2

This is probably directed at Scott because she uses her insta as a way of calling him out.

He’s probably said something about her obsessive military style of child care with B and she’s had a fit and he’s said get thicker skin? actually it could be anything that she doesn’t agree with.

She’s probably posted this, had a cry and eaten some broccoli to cheer herself up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if you read the caption that explains what the image is about it becomes clearer. And she also 'liked' it too.
If she wasn't such a liar, a snob, didn't try to pretend she is something she isn't and was in any way relatable or likeable, then she wouldn't have a very active thread on here.

The very biggest indicator of what a person is really like is how many people outside of family deal with them. For Ron, it is 1, 1 person in the entire world that isn't family thinks she is worth having in their life.

Its actually mindblowing how unpopular she really is and no amount of photoshopped photos will every change her vile boring ' personality '

• Heart
Ron, honestly...NOBODY on the internet needs to see this. As if anyone gives a flying duck about that pic. Another pic set up and not even funny, no matter how many 😂😂😂 she puts. Keep those baby pics for mummy win, she's the only one that cares.

She craves the reactions from a handful of followers. But doesn't think twice of the weirdos and creepy men that see them too. Protect your daughter ffs.

Scott must be the biggest pussy for not standing up to her and allowing this. They follow each other again 😂 Must be a good story behind all of that drama. You would think they were 15 years old. Grow up.

Attachments

• Haha
Ron, honestly...NOBODY on the internet needs to see this. As if anyone gives a flying duck about that pic. Another pic set up and not even funny, no matter how many 😂😂😂 she puts. Keep those baby pics for mummy win, she's the only one that cares.

She craves the reactions from a handful of followers. But doesn't think twice of the weirdos and creepy men that see them too. Protect your daughter ffs.

Scott must be the biggest pussy for not standing up to her and allowing this. They follow each other again 😂 Must be a good story behind all of that drama. You would think they were 15 years old. Grow up.
she'll have begged him for a refollow

" please them nasty people on Tattle are calling my life exactly as it is " 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
I'd bleeping love her to be desperate for another baby and not be able to have one, I'd revel in her self-pity posts
I think she can't really, and she really wants to. Not so much physically but rather financially. Plus with her job and the little help she gets from Scott I'm not sure how practical it would be. Leaving two kids at home with grandma on the regular while she goes away for days at a time is very different than leaving one child.

The women can’t cope with anything. She got the time wrong (which she use to take the piss out of Ra for) so what? Go the park? For a walk. Why would you sit and cry? God help her when things really start to get challenging….

Attachments

The women can’t cope with anything. She got the time wrong (which she use to take the piss out of Ra for) so what? Go the park? For a walk. Why would you sit and cry? God help her when things really start to get challenging….
no wonder the kid just grunts and has speech development issues, Ron just shoves a dummy in which has been proven to be counter productive for a toddler developing their speech

2 years of age and still having a dummy in the day

she really is the worst mother, takes the easy option at every opportunity

Hahaha saw this and it made me think of Ron's dildo of a brother. I was tempted to reply with his @ 😂

"Council baths"? You are as council as they come Ron. You sell animal feed and you're dating a lorry driver. Why the duck do you think you're anything more than council? Why don't you get a grip, stop posting your life (and your daughter's) on social media and concentrate on trying not to be a tit mum?

Attachments

• Haha
At this point I don't know if she mentione she cries at every opportunity just to get attention or she really is that much of a wet wipe.

How is missing a baby class a big deal by anyone's book? Geez, no wonder most men can't put up with her!
---
no wonder the kid just grunts and has speech development issues, Ron just shoves a dummy in which has been proven to be counter productive for a toddler developing their speech

2 years of age and still having a dummy in the day

she really is the worst mother, takes the easy option at every opportunity
She really doesn't pronounce any words clearly does she?! She somehow still manages to have the awful scouser accent without saying any words 🤣 I didn't think it was possible. My eldest is a few months younger than B, fully bilingual, speaks much clearer and with more complex sentences than her.

I also can't believe the dummy stuff 🙄 She is so proud of her own teeth, why does she want to damage her daughters?!

At this point I don't know if she mentione she cries at every opportunity just to get attention or she really is that much of a wet wipe.

How is missing a baby class a big deal by anyone's book? Geez, no wonder most men can't put up with her!
---

She really doesn't pronounce any words clearly does she?! She somehow still manages to have the awful scouser accent without saying any words 🤣 I didn't think it was possible. My eldest is a few months younger than B, fully bilingual, speaks much clearer and with more complex sentences than her.

I also can't believe the dummy stuff 🙄 She is so proud of her own teeth, why does she want to damage her daughters?!
They aren't her own teeth, like everything else about her, they are fake

• Wow