Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She attempts to give the impression that she is going to farms and working with these animals, in the veterinary field

When really she goes to farms, flocks some tit products and then asks the farmer if she can get a photo with his animals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ron. we know you lie. Why the duck are you trying to convince everyone that standing in waterproofs up to your ankles in tit makes you happy. I would bet my mortgage on the fact you HATE your job. You scream high maintenance and always wanting to look your best, you must despise pulling on those work clothes and wellies. If you did love your job, you wouldn't lie about being a veterinary surgeon 🤡
Driving up and down the country in a car that stinks of tit, to cold farms in the middle of the sticks, staying in crap hotels, doesn't sound like fun to me Ron.

Cow feed sales and lorry driver. But keep buying houmous and screaming you're middle class 🤣
If she was a Veterinary surgeon she would have a job on the Wirral that didn’t mean leaving her longed for child over night weekly. Also, she wouldn’t be living in a flat in Wallasey 😂 But keep living the dream Ron 😜

Side not, I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her job or home, it’s the fact that she tries to make out she’s so much more successful than this and that she’s a high achiever.
---
Well who does this sound like? 🤭
Happy to report that I’ve never used any of these phrases ✔ Bingo for Ron though 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

SHE HAS MENTIONED B HAS A DAD
The silliest thing about that post is that ALL children at that age like physical activity unless they have some form of disability. My kids are the same and we aren't fitness fanatics.
She looks for resemblance in her daughter all that time and it just isn't there.
---
Side not, I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her job or home, it’s the fact that she tries to make out she’s so much more successful than this and that she’s a high achiever.
She has poor and few reference points. Compared to her family/friends and partner, she might be a high achiever. But compared to most people she is bottom of the ladder.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see yesterday her story about the ISA deposit for the ‘house’ being taken out of her account? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those schemes were only for first time buyers? I didn’t think you could benefit from them if you already owned a property, like she claims?

Did anyone see yesterday her story about the ISA deposit for the ‘house’ being taken out of her account? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those schemes were only for first time buyers? I didn’t think you could benefit from them if you already owned a property, like she claims?
If it's a Help to Buy ISA then yeah but it could be a standard ISA, it's not clear.

And considering her huge amount of lies it is possible that she doesn't own this property, but rather the trucker does.

She had had flats in the past which could easily be rented. I never saw her make any considerable enhancements like painting, new kitchen etc that you would do if the place was truly yours.

And who knows if she has actually rented this new one too and they just asked them for a large deposit due to bad finances...
---
That child looks nothing like her, other than the eyebrows. Why keep forcing it?

Also, isn't it about time she bought a bed for Bea if she always ends up sleeping with her in her room? If she got a floor bed that is big enough she could even co-sleep comfortably.

Attachments

If it's a Help to Buy ISA then yeah but it could be a standard ISA, it's not clear.

And considering her huge amount of lies it is possible that she doesn't own this property, but rather the trucker does.

She had had flats in the past which could easily be rented. I never saw her make any considerable enhancements like painting, new kitchen etc that you would do if the place was truly yours.

And who knows if she has actually rented this new one too and they just asked them for a large deposit due to bad finances...
---
That child looks nothing like her, other than the eyebrows. Why keep forcing it?

Also, isn't it about time she bought a bed for Bea if she always ends up sleeping with her in her room? If she got a floor bed that is big enough she could even co-sleep comfortably.
It was a LISA. She did a story with it on the other day which yes is for first time buyers.

She is definitely a big fat liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---

The child is the absolute clone of the bald trucker

Looks very little like Ron

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was a LISA. She did a story with it on the other day which yes is for first time buyers.

She is definitely a big fat liar 🤥
What I'm not 100% sure on is whether its the bank or everyone else she has been lying to.

I know that at least one of the flats she has lived in before were rented but kind of pretended she had purchased it. It wouldn't be surprising if she had done that numerous times.

What I'm not 100% sure on is whether its the bank or everyone else she has been lying to.

I know that at least one of the flats she has lived in before were rented but kind of pretended she had purchased it. It wouldn't be surprising if she had done that numerous times.
save to say she lied about buying one before

her whole life is a lie, lies about her qualifications, her job, her body, her ' achievements '

Its all a lie, she is bang average, one ugly slag and a horrid person as well

having one friend in entire world proves that

save to say she lied about buying one before

her whole life is a lie, lies about her qualifications, her job, her body, her ' achievements '

Its all a lie, she is bang average, one ugly slag and a horrid person as well

having one friend in entire world proves that
Definitely. She never decorated any of her previous flats as a normal person does when they purchase a property. And comes to think of it, she hasn't done that with this one either.

Who buys a flat and leaves it all 'beige' as is?

That being said I am 100% convinced their current place is the truckers not hers.

Reactions: 2
Definitely. She never decorated any of her previous flats as a normal person does when they purchase a property. And comes to think of it, she hasn't done that with this one either.

That being said I am 100% convinced their current place is the truckers not hers.
Can you imagine how sterile and bland her taste and decorating skills would be anyway?

It'd just be an absolute reflection of her whole personality

Boring and cold

• Haha

I think she’s got bad credit score and that’s why she’s never been able to buy and had all these flats (it might be better now?). It’ll be interesting to know whose house this name is in. I can’t imagine him wanting to be tired to another woman after his last marriage 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know how long he was actually married for? It must have been very short if the wedding photos are still on the photographers page.

Also, I saw Ra out last week and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning 😍 I guess as she doesn’t really portray herself that way on social media I was a bit surprised. Her body is unreal and she’s so naturally beautiful, it was an effort not to stare 😂 I’ve seen Ron before and actually had the opposite reaction, she filters and alters her photos that much that she looked nothing special and certainly doesn’t have a 🍑 It’s not healthy to live a life having to edit your photos for likes and some sort of acceptance from strangers!