Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget she was in the gym 6 weeks right after giving birth and hasn't stopped since. And still meal preps every week despite the fact she is on the road and could eat as she pleases. And the millions of posts about how she misses her old body or how her body isn't "perfect" anymore.... How is she totally oblivious??
Remember her GP told her no exercise for 3 months, so she found some online post natal guru who told her she could from 6 weeks so she followed that advice.

The crying in the shower because she didn’t recognise her body. The glee that she weighed less coming out of hospital than before she got pregnant, she was practically euphoric.

She is unbelievably maladjusted.

Reactions: 3
Remember her GP told her no exercise for 3 months, so she found some online post natal guru who told her she could from 6 weeks so she followed that advice.

The crying in the shower because she didn’t recognise her body. The glee that she weighed less coming out of hospital than before she got pregnant, she was practically euphoric.

She is unbelievably maladjusted.
The thing is, if you said all of those things about someone I didn't know, my first instinct would be to think "oh poor woman, she has serious mental health issues and needs help".

But unfortunately those are behaviours from a poor excuse of a decent human being so sorry I do not feel.

And literally no one gives a tit. She should go back and read all the shite she used to spout off. ...

Don't buy a bum. Work for it. Are you just too lazy???

We all have the same hours in a day. If I can go the gym everyday for hours, then so can you.

I walk mountains on Sundays while you lazy cunts watch Netflix and stuff your face.

When was the last time she hiked? She's absolutely insufferable. She shares posts about motherhood, trying to convince herself that she really doesn't dislike her life now, but she does. Motherhood is NOT what she thought it would be. Im so glad BJ is a pain in the arse! 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she was less concerned with her thigh gap and more concerned about the gender gap or any other important topic, she could have more of a (real) following. Her IG is "woe is me, me, me, me, me, me."

She doesn't care about women's issues, the state of the economy, the million wars going on in the world... literally anything remotely important and relevant that doesn't directly affect her. Selfish biatch.

One way to get through 5am Sunday cardio!!! She’s choosing to do this, no one is forcing her, but she’s not remotely obsessed with how she looks.

Seriously let the child eat in peace, stop trying to shame her online that she enjoys her food. Just because Ron advertises everything she eats she shouldn’t be doing this to her daughter.

Attachments

• Angry
One way to get through 5am Sunday cardio!!! She’s choosing to do this, no one is forcing her, but she’s not remotely obsessed with how she looks.

Seriously let the child eat in peace, stop trying to shame her online that she enjoys her food. Just because Ron advertises everything she eats she shouldn’t be doing this to her daughter.
She is just trying to show off of much her daughter can eat without putting on weight as some sort of life "skill". Something she can't get away with to look like she does. What she isn't showing is how often she is eating, the days she doesn't feel like eating and everything else that is normal of a toddler. It's hardly an "Achievement" to be proud of.

She really does have the weirdest life goals

She is just trying to show off of much her daughter can eat without putting on weight as some sort of life "skill". Something she can't get away with to look like she does. What she isn't showing is how often she is eating, the days she doesn't feel like eating and everything else that is normal of a toddler. It's hardly an "Achievement" to be proud of.

Definitely why she’s decided to show ‘he who shall not be named’! For someone who is desperate for kids she has made it her personality to constantly moan about them. I’ve said it before but for some reason she thinks that she has it way harder than other mums. She’s on another planet, she has no idea how lucky she is that her parents have BJ so much and overnight multiple times per week. Not that I’d want that 😳 My teens have had less sleepovers combined than BJ has had at 2 years old. How she can accuse BJ of being clingy when she’s routinely away from her? Are her parents expected to have a second child over night too?

Would be just like her too. Can't keep anything sacred. Searches out posts and memes. Rainbow emojis for loss and new pregnancy. She really does use Instagram as a best mate/ journal. Sad bleep 😂🙃
---
Definitely why she’s decided to show ‘he who shall not be named’! For someone who is desperate for kids she has made it her personality to constantly moan about them. I’ve said it before but for some reason she thinks that she has it way harder than other mums. She’s on another planet, she has no idea how lucky she is that her parents have BJ so much and overnight multiple times per week. Not that I’d want that 😳 My teens have had less sleepovers combined than BJ has had at 2 years old. How she can accuse BJ of being clingy when she’s routinely away from her? Are her parents expected to have a second child over night too?
Agreed. She has a partner even though she won't show him. Parents only a few minutes away. Single mums and mums with multiple kids have to laugh at her moaning posts. She hasn't a clue what difficult is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She deserves the most horrific pregnancy and birth known to man if she is pregnant

I'll soak up every crying post she makes and love every second of it

• Haha
She deserves the most horrific pregnancy and birth known to man if she is pregnant

She’s a professional moaner so we wouldn’t know if it is genuinely hard or just another thing for her to whinge about. Her constant complaining is a clear indicator that she’s not coping though so not sure why she thinks having a second child will help. But she can’t allow her Brothers child to be the baby of the family can she! So she must get the attention back some way.

But she has to accept that being a geriatric mum 😂 will come with its difficulties! She definitely just had a baby with the first man who agreed as she was getting on a bit 😂

Any posts on her new house? Is it a house and does it have a real garden? Or is she still pretending?
---

She’s already had the most horrific birth, not sure she’s mentioned it enough 😂

• Haha
What a silly and poor attempt to make a pregnancy announcement. I hate massive announcements with a whole studio photoshoot or huge baby gender parties but man... this is below lame. Knowing her she's probably barely even pregnant and at the time most people wouldn't say anything it so she likely doesn't want to gamble by making a proper announcement

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.