Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. It could be. And now that she’s posing like this……..
The clue will be whether she mentions being hungover tomorrow or if there are any pics of her drinking alcohol. Mind you, if its as early as it seems, how is she going to hide it from work if she can't drink?

She is 100% pregnant, no mention of a hangover this morning followed by a thousand laughing face emojis

Also, this is her trying to be at her best, she looks awful, size of her big tr@nny hands 🤮

And again,setting up her phone for selfies 🫣, how old is she?
Is she kneeling down 😂

It is a working week though and she’s driving, so maybe that’s why there’s no hangover? 😂

Can’t wait to the throwbacks- “I was 42 weeks pregnant with you here 🥹🥹🥹🥹” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she kneeling down 😂

It is a working week though and she’s driving, so maybe that’s why there’s no hangover? 😂

She usually does drink mid week and she wasnt driving until the day after the party or later. She said she's staying away for 2 nights.

She was also in the gym early morning which Im not sure it would have happened with a hangover or if it did, she would have mentioned how superhuman she was as the only woman to ever exercise hangover... 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is she kneeling down 😂

Actually kneeling down to get the back shot/head over the shoulder pose on her own in a hotel room 😂
---
She usually does drink mid week and she wasnt driving until the day after the party or later. She said she's staying away for 2 nights.

She was also in the gym early morning which Im not sure it would have happened with a hangover or if it did, she would have mentioned how superhuman she was as the only woman to ever exercise hangover... 😂
She’s letting us know that she’s in Carden Park and not the crappy hotels she usually stays in 😂

• Haha
some work event. Team building and all that.

Looks as though everyone else dressed nice and simple, whereas Ron had to wear a plunging neckline with tits hanging out. Just to take those ridiculous alone in room selfies for creeps on IG. Ick
She isn't even the nicest looking there

Absolute try hard and still looks terrible

Reality vs Instagram 😂🥴
That dress photographs awful in standard light when she isn't posing. She might as well be wearing a bin-bag
---
some work event. Team building and all that.

Looks as though everyone else dressed nice and simple, whereas Ron had to wear a plunging neckline with tits hanging out. Just to take those ridiculous alone in room selfies for creeps on IG. Ick
I thought the exam same thing. Everyone else has what looks like nice work dresses and she has to be the weird one out. How desperate is she for attention still?

• Haha
everyone else is just posing naturally, but she insists on standing out by pulling weird faces 🤪

Saw this on another post but it definitely applies to Ron, not that she’s even an influencer 😳

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
everyone else is just posing naturally, but she insists on standing out by pulling weird faces 🤪

Saw this on another post but it definitely applies to Ron, not that she’s even an influencer 😳
Oh you know what? That post actually makes me feel ill. Because it is so true! I have always been against plastering kids over the Internet but never thought about how it would affect them as they grew up. 100% the thing about old photos being found and shared around and bullying... I swear to god Ron you had better be reading this as you're one of the worst for posting about BJs toilet habits and her "flaws". You absolutely man gif!

here's a manual, read up from an actual sleep expert you prick. not just some crank quack that tells you the things you want to hear, that you're doing a great job and you should still be able to train 9 times a week.

Those toes ☠☠☠ If I were BJ I wouldn't be able to sleep either with those gnarly toes staring up at me 🥴 stuff of nightmares that

And turn the phone light off you bleeping moron

Attachments

• Haha
She could literally have the number one sleep expert in the country tell her what to do and if it didn't fit exactly with what she thinks, she'd completely ignore it.

All of her problems with " It " are of her own making, from the alergies to the alleged seperation anxiety, all the way through to the sleep issues.

They all lie at the vile feet of Ron, one tit selfish Mum
---
Thread suggestion

' Up the duff and looking rough '

This THIS THIS!!! 🙄

The bleep went back in gym exactly 6 weeks from BJ birth. EXACTLY 6 weeks from the day she nearly died and lost 23 litres of blood.

duck off Roxy Winstanley. She's such a head.
She just pisses me off with her bullshit! Including the story earlier where apparently she couldn't remember the last time BJ slept through and yet posted something about 3 days ago about how she had slept 12 hours. I mean come on. If you are going to lie will you please check your bullshit stories first! She can't even lie when she has the time to consider her posts before hand! 🙄 narc!

In another story.....what happened to BJs allergies???

• Heart
In another story.....what happened to BJs allergies???
She still has some, like soy, from watching recent stories. But they mostly got over her milk allergy it seems by using the milk ladder, which is quite a common method.

She has been too self-absorbed lately to mention any of the other ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This THIS THIS!!! 🙄

The bleep went back in gym exactly 6 weeks from BJ birth. EXACTLY 6 weeks from the day she nearly died and lost 23 litres of blood.

duck off Roxy Winstanley. She's such a head.
I was just coming to say all of this, so thank you for saving me time.

She’s full of tit, her midwife told her no exercise for 4 months, yet she ignored her and found some online influencer 🙄 who told her what she wanted to hear, and she was off exercising at 6 weeks on the nose. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.