Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised she didn’t have a cry!!

That child is sensory seeking. Her sleep environment lacks the sensory input she requires to soothe and sleep.
she probably did cry

never known an adult so emotional and unable to deal with any life situation without having a mental breakdown, utterly pathetic

Reactions: 4
Im surprised she didn’t have a cry!!

That child is sensory seeking. Her sleep environment lacks the sensory input she requires to soothe and sleep.
She must have less than one braincell. ALL toddlers end up taking off their blanket middle of the night. You just make sure you maintain the right room temperature where they sleep and if it gets cold you put them in long PJs and socks. Why didn't she ask Mummy Win who she speaks to 627282 times a day and knows everything what to do? Surely when Ron was little she wasn't in a sack. Her mum has brought up 3 kids - ask her!

My eldest is younger than BJ and was out of the sleeping sack (which for the record allows them to move about and even leave the bed if in one) over winter at around 18 months. Ron just gets lazy helping BJ reach milestones. She's 2.5 and is:

Still in a crib
In a sack and babygowns until recently
Still wearing a dummy (probably ruined her teeth already) and
Not even started potty training yet.

And the mum of the year award goes to....

Reactions: 5
How does what happen? She’s grown? She’s in Pj’s? She’s in her other arm? It’s she that obtuse? Like this is really scrapping the barrel of content!!

Starving, bright orange, no water in 24hrs.... didn't know which way was up tbh The best trip!! THE BEST TRIP!!! She is one fucked up kiddo to be posting things like that!! Why does she think this is in any way a positive good post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stupid witch is going to duck up that wee girls life and turn her into a vain, entitled, vacuous airhead just like herself.
She's 36...who even thinks up this tit & then decides to stick it on social media with all the dirty paedophiles around.
Social services need to have a word with her about safeguarding that little girl!!

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely disgusting. Sexualize your daughter for likes and attention. Anything to make people think, that girl is just like her mum!! No she isn't. Ron forces her into these for photo ops. Doesn't she realise we all can see that? She's not right in the head and a danger to BJ. Scott and her family are at fault too for not speaking up.

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely no understanding of the risks of posting your children in such poses online for all to see. If someone did a deepfake of BJ it wouldn't surprise me.

Her teeth were mentioned recently and I also noticed something off. Along with her other sad sack Photoshop efforts, she whitens her teeth using an editing app. The amount of time she must spend trying to look "hot" is astonishing. Go read a book on kids sensory and sleep issues you fuckwit.

#colgatesmile 🙃
She's a bad scruff

Everything about her is either fake or photoshopped

Her entire life is tragic

Reactions: 1
What's so funny Ron? No concern for BJ here at all. Same tit Ron's been moaning about for years. It's not entertaining. It's not funny. All about Ron and HER sleep. No concern that her kid has had the same issues for 2.5 years.
It's awful how she talks about her daughter afterwards. She is saying "It's ok you have serious sleep issues as long as you are an attractive child". Even if the last part is debatable, it's such a shallow comment to make about your children and its sending the wrong message.

What she should be saying is, I'm sorry you have sleep issues, let's figure out a way to help you because I love you. Not because she is 'cute'. 😡

Attachments

But remember she doesn’t want/need help, because everytime anyone Mentions sleep training she kicks off 🙄

It's awful how she talks about her daughter afterwards. She is saying "It's ok you have serious sleep issues as long as you are an attractive child". Even if the last part is debatable, it's such a shallow comment to make about your children and its sending the wrong message.

What she should be saying is, I'm sorry you have sleep issues, let's figure out a way to help you because I love you. Not because she is 'cute'. 😡

now that someone else has mentioned it-that kid is NOT cute. (Lack of likes and comments on the posts should be a clue that the general population agrees) 🫠 Ron has a high opinion of herself because of the filters, makeup and angles she uses. And the less said about Scott the better. So Ron, honestly, keep the "she's so cute" comments to yourself and your mum. She's going to have a difficult life as it is, she doesn't need to be filled with the same BS mummy win filled you with. 🙃

Ron is a big lanky yellow toothed tr@nny lookalike, big shovels for hands and a big manly chin

It is a good job that " It " is the clone of Scott, he is more of a woman than Ron so " It " has half a chance

• Haha
She’s actually sitting on her phone, so it’s no bloody wonder B won’t sleep. Why is she sitting in there anyway?

She moans incessantly about her child yet is putting every obstacle in her way to stop her development

Attachments

She’s actually sitting on her phone, so it’s no bloody wonder B won’t sleep. Why is she sitting in there anyway?

She moans incessantly about her child yet is putting every obstacle in her way to stop her development
I could never understand her logic - how is sitting in a chair meters away from BJ and looking at her phone helping that child sleep?

BJ is safe in her crib, and can't leave. Let her tire herself out and watch her from your bed via the baby monitor. The basics is that children need absolute darkness and no sound to fall asleep. She has zero common sense.

BJ could have a magnesium deficiency or a developmental issue like adhd to impede her sleep. But Ron will never find out because her only concern is her own lack of sleep. Mother of the year award.

Reactions: 5
Would I be correct in thinking that she has to play the cctv back and then take a photo of it to post on social media? 😳

Would I be correct in thinking that she has to play the cctv back and then take a photo of it to post on social media? 😳
either that or watching it live

either way it is wierd what she does. I wonder what age she will want to spy on " It " until

I cannot wait until " It " figures out what a head she is

Her baby monitor seemed pretty standard. I didn't know any of them had a rewind option. But I dont know every single brand so I may be wrong. She may be taking a snapshot or picture at the time this is happening.

Her baby monitor seemed pretty standard. I didn't know any of them had a rewind option. But I dont know every single brand so I may be wrong. She may be taking a snapshot or picture at the time this is happening.
Just a bit confused as she’s in the pictures of the baby monitor so is it linked to her phone? So is it possible that she’s in BJs room allegedly trying to help her sleep 🙄 whilst simultaneously watching herself ‘watching’ BJ? Obviously she does this alot and has been doing it since BJ was a newborn but I think it’s only just dawned on me what she is actually doing and it’s so weird.
---
So many stoopid posts today I cant even deal.

Buys second hand £10 plain m&s trousers and makes a bloody ad out of them!!! The cheek.

You could tell who is paired with who by simply who they are standing next to. No need to look at feet positions!

Hottubs arent safe for under 5s or even older as children can't self regulate their temperature. So unless you lower the temperature way down, which most of the Forest Holidays hot tubs dont allow, George shouldnt be there even less so on a hot day. Does she ever follow ANY safety rules?? It's a disaster waiting to happen.
Wrong post troll 😜

• Haha