Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps talking about pelvic floor and sharing pregnancy related posts. She hasn't shared a workout of her own for at least a month now. She's absolutely preggo. She has no mates to get excited with so she has to drop hints all over social media. What a saddo.

Reactions: 2
How pathetic was her last baby shower

A grand total of one mate, everyone else family and obliged to be there.

One unpopular horrid vile bleep, in real life and online

• Heart

Haha yes. It was almost as tragic as her 30th! Remember that? Absolute quality. Apart from her brothers, Ra was the only person under 65. It was like a night at the bingo. Ron obviously starved herself for a month before, then had her makeup "slayed" for the big event! She had her hair and makeup done to look hotter than anyone else and the majority of the other women there had a blue rinse and loved werthers originals. But yes Ron, we're all jealous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What a great point. How telling of her lack of social skills is that!! At both my baby showers I had about 7-8 girl friends and when I've been to other friends' showers its been the same.
She really has no mates.

• Haha
What a great point. How telling of her lack of social skills is that!! At both my baby showers I had about 7-8 girl friends and when I've been to other friends' showers its been the same.
She really has no mates.
same with her birthday, as is the way now, girls post a message and then the birthday girl reposts it on their story.

how many girls wished Ron happy birthday that were non family? One!!

one friend in the entire world.

a tragic life, nearly everyone who has had anything to do with her have decided that she isn't worth their time or effort

Reactions: 4
How can she even want another child when she moans so much about the one she’s already got? Wonder if the next birth will be as dramatic as the last one , I bet she’ll opt for a section

Reactions: 5
How can she even want another child when she moans so much about the one she’s already got? Wonder if the next birth will be as dramatic as the last one , I bet she’ll opt for a section
And ruin her abs? Have a huge scar? She's too vain for that. She'd rather have a tragically dramatic story to tell than ruin the look of her body.

She announced it on father's day!!!! bleeping hell Ron you evil piece of tit. you can't let Scott have 1 day without stealing the limelight can you

Reactions: 8
Because she "has" to have one. She will be the first 35 year old in history to be pregnant whilst looking after a 2 year old, working and training. Obvs! 😂

I'm putting money on either losing 98 litres of blood or some dramatic "first time ever" emergency C section....

Can't wait for her to lose her tit this time around!

• Haha
And ruin her abs? Have a huge scar? She's too vain for that. She'd rather have a tragically dramatic story to tell than ruin the look of her body.

She announced it on father's day!!!! bleeping hell Ron you evil piece of tit. you can't let Scott have 1 day without stealing the limelight can you
Yes that’s true, loves a good dramatic story doesn’t she!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is already unsufferable (even more than usual that is )
Here we go 🙄 The only thing she’ll be excited about is the opportunity to take pictures of her body. She’ll be comparing this pregnancy body to the last, a constant flow of side by side photos 🥱 Of course she’ll be the only woman on earth to have a toddler whilst pregnant, I’m bored already 😂

What an awful pregnancy announcement, she doesn’t even try and hide her resentment. The sentence at the end is such an after thought. She truly is insufferable. Scott finally gets tagged, are they following each other again now? I reckon many of her followers will be confused as she tries to portray that she’s a single mum. Remember last Father’s Day when Scott didn’t even get a mention? 😂 she’s probably fuming that she has to mention him in the pregnancy announcement 😂
---
Omg, I hadn’t even noticed that these actually are comparisons of the last pregnancy and this one. She’s so predictable. Why does she need to share her half naked body to strangers? She’s the biggest attention seeker ever!

Haha I called it first! Knew it 😂
Bravo!! We all knew you were right!!
---
She is already unsufferable (even more than usual that is )
Precisely my thoughts when I saw this!!
---
---
Omg, I hadn’t even noticed that these actually are comparisons of the last pregnancy and this one. She’s so predictable. Why does she need to share her half naked body to strangers? She’s the biggest attention seeker ever!
Let's get prepared for more of these :rolleyes: :(😣

----

The next thread title must have something around her being preggs again. Any ideas??

Last edited:
Bravo!! We all knew you were right!!
---

Precisely my thoughts when I saw this!!
---

Let's get prepared for more of these :rolleyes: :(😣

----

The next thread title must have something around her being preggs again. Any ideas??
The only one I can think of is what I posted a few days ago

' Roxy Winstanley, Up the duff and looking rough '

There must be a better one though 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha
The only one I can think of is what I posted a few days ago

' Roxy Winstanley, Up the duff and looking rough '

There must be a better one though 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Not the most ingenious but, I would add: "Roxy Winstanley, up the duff and looking rough, brace yourselves for endless bump updates and pregnancy stuff "

• Haha
Obviously she is the only woman to ever have a toddler, work, go the gym and be pregnant.
I am going to looooool when she cannot go the gym when the second arrives, it’s soo much harder to do anything when you have two.
Especially when you’re first is as badly behaved and she makes her out to be, I am ready to watch this tit unfold 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Obviously she is the only woman to ever have a toddler, work, go the gym and be pregnant.
I am going to looooool when she cannot go the gym when the second arrives, it’s soo much harder to do anything when you have two.
Especially when you’re first is as badly behaved and she makes her out to be, I am ready to watch this tit unfold 👀
The amount she moans about BJ it’s surprising that she’d even consider another, I don’t know anyone in person or online who moans so much about being a mother that it’s a personality trait at this point.
It’s so much more harder with two kids to juggle things so I can’t even imagine the level of moaning that’s about to be unleashed.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t give this baby a sleep disorder and allergies through her disordered eating.