Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion?

BJ still doesn't sleep, but that's nothing new. let's see how Ron f*cks up kid number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount she moans about BJ it’s surprising that she’d even consider another, I don’t know anyone in person or online who moans so much about being a mother that it’s a personality trait at this point.
It’s so much more harder with two kids to juggle things so I can’t even imagine the level of moaning that’s about to be unleashed.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t give this baby a sleep disorder and allergies through her disordered eating.
She moans to get attention for herself rather than because she is really suffering. For her, it's only interesting to post bad things that go on in her life rather than any achievements (not that she has any).

You know 100% that she will continue with her eating disorder and awful parenting style so the next one round will also be an awful sleeper with a ton of allergies. And it will all be her fault.

Reactions: 2
She definitely hit 30 and threw herself into the relationship with Scott (regardless of his marital status) and decided she was having kids. Of course now there is another grandchild she had to have a second to be the centre of attention again. It’s embarrassing that at her age she still had to be the centre of attention, she doesn’t even like her own daughter to outshine her.
Looking forward to the inevitable yellow bikini comparison 😂 now she’ll have her mums comparison and her pregnancy to BJ, she’s probably planning it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
awwww a bandaid baby, I mean baby number 2😂😭
---
Googling “will a cot take the weight of a ginormous toddler (Roxy), an it and a newborn baby?
---
I feel bad saying this, but what the duck was she thinking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
awwww a bandaid baby, I mean baby number 2😂😭
---
Googling “will a cot take the weight of a ginormous toddler (Roxy), an it and a newborn baby?
---
I feel bad saying this, but what the duck was she thinking
I don’t know what she’s thinking and don’t feel bad, she does nothing but complain about being a mother. Just because she throws in the odd ‘being a Mummy is the best’ doesn’t deviate from her persistent moaning and disdain of her child. I don’t know if she just genuinely believes for some reason that being a mother to one with loads of support is some how harder for her than any other mum or if her moaning is to make people think she’s an amazing mum 🤷‍♀️ although it portrays her the exact opposite, she comes across as selfish and unmaternal.

Reactions: 4
Don't you love how she has put "consultant led pregnancy" to make it sound special. No love, you're just old!!!!
You can still have a midwife led pregnancy even in your early 40s so it can't be due to her age. It's either the hospital she has chosen (mine is always consultant led regardless of who they see) or she has some other risk factors she isn't discussing.

---

Can someone start a new thread?!

Reactions: 1
You can still have a midwife led pregnancy even in your early 40s so it can't be due to her age. It's either the hospital she has chosen (mine is always consultant led regardless of who they see) or she has some other risk factors she isn't discussing.

---

Ah my mistake. Our local service puts all old ladies (me included) in consultant led. Must all be local policies. Wonder what warrants consultant led 🤔 sure it makes her "special" either way

Ah my mistake. Our local service puts all old ladies (me included) in consultant led. Must all be local policies. Wonder what warrants consultant led 🤔 sure it makes her "special" either way
I see! Near me there are two big hospitals and one is consultant led (for everyone) and the other one midwife-led. With the latter, the only exception where you'd get consultant appointments is if you had gestational diabetes, high blood pressure or some other sort of risk factor. Only after 40 you have some real risk factors that are age related like the placenta failing so they induce you a bit earlier.

I think maybe she has just changed hospitals from last time?

I agree that she is posting that as if she is special for it though 🤣

• Haha
We will never hear the end of this….
I was consultant led (coz I was old & fat) but it certainly wasn’t appointment after appointment 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

---

6000 pints of blood lost last time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.