Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't share that on her story. She only liked it and we happened upon it because she liked it. So she's not trying to announce. But it's her way of secretly letting the world know. She used to show wine every day. She hasn't in a couple weeks. I can bet she JUST found out and can't help herself but do something to give a hint. If we thought the first time around was entertaining... this time is going to be EPIC 😂

She hasn't shown the new place since. Only once she moaned about renovations. She lies so much so who knows what's really going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn't shown the new place since. Only once she moaned about renovations. She lies so much so who knows what's really going on.
Whenever she's shown her bed, the back wall has the exact same panelling as she had in the last place so I reckon they're still living in the old place while renovating the new one and it sounded like it needed a lot of work. Probably the only way they could afford to buy a house, getting a doer upper.

Reactions: 2
She has created this chaos. Hasn't fixed the sleep problem. Then the car story is a video and she plays baby lullaby music for her car nap! Wtf. She is at the complete mercy of BJ. It's pathetic. And Ron, not all mums look like bridge trolls. If you made her sleep a priority for even ONE week, life would be much different. Ron is like a stubborn, know- it- all, 13 year old child.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is an actual control freak, absolute lunatic
God forbid Scott or her mum are allowed to choose an outfit. 🙄 I love when someone else dresses my kids. They usually find something I haven't used lately or put together an outfit that I would never have and it's adorable. She has serious mental issues.

Why is she posting this like it’s not the norm for her to leave her child for two nights a week! I’m sure her Mum or Scott know what they’re doing at this point. Can’t believe she would have another child whilst she works away so much and seemingly when Scott isn’t there for her either.

Reactions: 1
Also all those nappies.. wasnt BJ being potty trained? or is that only when Ron is around?! its as if she doesnt trust anyone else or she isnt really trying to potty train at all.

On a separate note, they are definitely still in the old flat. The picture shows the same horrible tacky kitchen they've always had. So they mustve bought a proper run down property that they couldn't move into.

Also makes me think that if they are keeping the flat, they couldn't sell it or Scott wanted to hold onto it - kinda weird to be honest. So the new place must be on her name, hence she used the ISA for the deposit.

New thread suggestion:

"Ron's Flat to House Fiasco, Sudden Scott Cameo, and Baby Rumours on the Go!"

Attachments

Last edited:
Scott can't be trusted so BJ gets dumped with nanny. With her massive manly hands, is Ron the Birkenhead tr@nny?

• Haha
Her whole life revolves around what strangers on the internet think of her

That is brackets is her attempting to make people think better of her

Well Ron - you are an awful mother, work trips or not, the whole way you approach parenthood is frankly terrible

Attachments

Well Ron - you are an awful mother, work trips or not, the whole way you approach parenthood is frankly terrible
Why is that child still have a dummy?!

They recommend you to stop giving it to children between 6 and 12 months old!

And yet she regularly posts her ‘glamourous’ life in hotel rooms 😂 so is it fair to say that she goes away every week for at least a night? Still far too much to be away from her child when the other parent isn’t there either. Especially considering BJ is allegedly a clingy child with sleep abnormalities.

When do we think the pregnancy announcement will be? The moaning that will be unleashed when she announces it will be off the scale. She’ll be the hardest working, most tired mum to ever raise children.
---
She’s such a story teller 🤥 😂 She actually makes things up for attention off strangers doesn’t she? It’s actually quite sad and pathetic.

Attachments

When do we think the pregnancy announcement will be? The moaning that will be unleashed when she announces it will be off the scale. She’ll be the hardest working, most tired mum to ever raise children.
---
She’s such a story teller 🤥 😂 She actually makes things up for attention off strangers doesn’t she? It’s actually quite sad and pathetic.
My guess is that she isn't in the safe zone to do an announcement yet (if she is pregnant). Considering she had a previous miscarriage, you do not which way this one is going to go yet...

WTF does that tweet even mean???

My guess is that she isn't in the safe zone to do an announcement yet (if she is pregnant). Considering she had a previous miscarriage, you do not which way this one is going to go yet...

WTF does that tweet even mean???
I agree but why would she be liking posts about being pregnant with a toddler? It’s all for attention.

That tweet is such 🐂 💩 So I guess BJ was on the garage forecourt demanding to have a swig of petrol out the pump 😂 These lies are embarrassing 😳

I agree but why would she be liking posts about being pregnant with a toddler? It’s all for attention.

That tweet is such 🐂 💩 So I guess BJ was on the garage forecourt demanding to have a swig of petrol out the pump 😂 These lies are embarrassing 😳

Knowing her, it could be wishful thinking. 🫠

I don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s just got her body back to gloating standard and she’s not going to risk that.

If she’s is though, then wow!! She hasn’t put the work in with B to get her sleeping, potty trained etc, she won’t have enough tears to cry if she has another right now 😱

• Haha
I don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s just got her body back to gloating standard and she’s not going to risk that.

If she’s is though, then wow!! She hasn’t put the work in with B to get her sleeping, potty trained etc, she won’t have enough tears to cry if she has another right now 😱

The second could be a surprise? 😂
I thought the same, all that unnecessary energy, for what? And doing that again with 2 kids…
God speed💀💀💀💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.