Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know how long he was actually married for? It must have been very short if the wedding photos are still on the photographers page.

Also, I saw Ra out last week and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning 😍 I guess as she doesn’t really portray herself that way on social media I was a bit surprised. Her body is unreal and she’s so naturally beautiful, it was an effort not to stare 😂 I’ve seen Ron before and actually had the opposite reaction, she filters and alters her photos that much that she looked nothing special and certainly doesn’t have a 🍑 It’s not healthy to live a life having to edit your photos for likes and some sort of acceptance from strangers!
This is what Ron looks like in real life

Looks like a corpse that has been dug up after a month in the ground 🤢

Imagine waking up next to that each morning, no wonder Scott won't marry her or have any more kids with her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lifting top for abs. Could she be any more pathetic?? No one cares about your no sleeping kid. You're not superwoman because you ran a 10k. Women do all of these things everyday without having to try and get attention for it. Grow up you ugly boring slag.
wish she'd hide that overgrown clit she pretends is a belly button, put me right off my Sunday roast

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lifting top for abs. Could she be any more pathetic?? No one cares about your no sleeping kid. You're not superwoman because you ran a 10k. Women do all of these things everyday without having to try and get attention for it. Grow up you ugly boring slag.
She reminds me of becki jones hiding her chin, whereas Ron constantly blocks her eye 😂😂

Why does she have to announce what her day consists of, when she’s just being a mother! I genuinely think she believes that all other mums are just slobbing about in their pyjamas eating junk food 😂 and that she’s some kind of superhero because she exercises and takes her child for a day out! She always has to play the martyr as if she’s the only person to ever parent one child. The only thing she is demonstrating to strangers on the internet is how difficult she finds being a mother. It’s embarrassing but she has to keep on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s after sympathy or adulation but it just reflects so negatively on her.

Reactions: 6
It struck me that she was genuinely fuming she couldn’t go the gym. Her little toddler is not sleeping and she’s more concerned that she didn’t go the gym. Maybe go to your GP Ron and get her sorted then you can be in the gym. Such a selfish bleep.

She chose to run the 10K, no one held a gun to her head. She is trying to train to run the marathon to compete with her baby brother, can’t have him outshining her. That family must have been hell to grow up in.

I bet his baby sleeps like a dream 🤣

Attachments

Does anybody know how long he was actually married for? It must have been very short if the wedding photos are still on the photographers page.

Also, I saw Ra out last week and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning 😍 I guess as she doesn’t really portray herself that way on social media I was a bit surprised. Her body is unreal and she’s so naturally beautiful, it was an effort not to stare 😂 I’ve seen Ron before and actually had the opposite reaction, she filters and alters her photos that much that she looked nothing special and certainly doesn’t have a 🍑 It’s not healthy to live a life having to edit your photos for likes and some sort of acceptance from strangers!
I really like Ra ( from what I’ve seen on social) she seems very honest, doesn’t take herself too seriously and works hard for her amazing body- she actually eats proper food too!

plus she was very open about how hard and long it’s taken her to get to where she is after having her son!

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it so many times but she never conveys any concern for her daughter’s sleep problems, she only cares how it affects her. It’s the same old story, poor me not getting to the gym, also look at my abs whilst I show you how tired I am 🙄

Definitely agree that she wants to run a marathon so she’s not outshone by her brother. Her priorities are bizarre. She always used to slate runners.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it so many times but she never conveys any concern for her daughter’s sleep problems, she only cares how it affects her. It’s the same old story, poor me not getting to the gym, also look at my abs whilst I show you how tired I am 🙄

Definitely agree that she wants to run a marathon so she’s not outshone by her brother. Her priorities are bizarre. She always used to slate runners.
It is just the latest thing she is trying to be good at

She is a failed bikini ' model ' 🙄, a failed crossfitter, failed at Hydrox as well

So now she thinks she will be a runner, but anyone who has ever seen her run can see her form is all wrong, she looks like she has literally tit her pants, which actually might not be that far from the truth considering her well documented issues controling her bodily functions

• Haha
Why does she have to announce what her day consists of, when she’s just being a mother! I genuinely think she believes that all other mums are just slobbing about in their pyjamas eating junk food 😂 and that she’s some kind of superhero because she exercises and takes her child for a day out! She always has to play the martyr as if she’s the only person to ever parent one child. The only thing she is demonstrating to strangers on the internet is how difficult she finds being a mother. It’s embarrassing but she has to keep on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s after sympathy or adulation but it just reflects so negatively on her.
I believe this too. About her thinking all mums sit around and get fat eating sweets and tit. Before BJ, she would slate women that they don't go the gym, don't workout, don't have time to read books, sit on their arses on Sunday whilst she walks mountains (which she herself never did until Scott was in the picture)... and the list goes on. She thinks she is the ONLY woman who can do multiple things!! Even whilst pregnant she acted like she was the first to workout. I ran my entire pregnancy. I've run full marathons whilst pregnant. duck off Ron, you are no super hero.

She always hated running. Even when Scott ran that ultra around Wallasey, she had to poke fun at him in every story. She can't let anyone have any type of limelight compared to her.

So Scott's sister had a baby recently. Ron hasn't commented anything but "congratulations". Only likes posts. Doesn't say she is beautiful or adorable or sweet. Nothing. Her silence on her family and friends big life moments really shows what a true bleep she is. She is such a horrible human being.
---
It is just the latest thing she is trying to be good at

She is a failed bikini ' model ' 🙄, a failed crossfitter, failed at Hydrox as well

So now she thinks she will be a runner, but anyone who has ever seen her run can see her form is all wrong, she looks like she has literally tit her pants, which actually might not be that far from the truth considering her well documented issues controling her bodily functions
She looks like bleeping Shrek on that treadmill

• Wow
  • Haha
I really like Ra ( from what I’ve seen on social) she seems very honest, doesn’t take herself too seriously and works hard for her amazing body- she actually eats proper food too!

plus she was very open about how hard and long it’s taken her to get to where she is after having her son!
Bit of ☕ from way back when. One of my friends went on a date with her (met on plenty of fish) and she was so up her own arse, high maintenance and very vein- he ended up walking out on the date. So I can see why and how they’re friends.

However, I do think she is a lot more down to earth/real since having a child.
---

she always calls one the “golden child” on Twitter, and I find it weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
However, I do think she is a lot more down to earth/real since having a child.
---
Maybe a bit more down to earth in her terms but not enough to sustain consistent friendships with other mums, for example.

When I had my first child my circle of friends changed slightly. My close friends remained the same (some didn't have/want kids) but those in the periphery changed and I became closer with some other mum friends that I met at events, classes, nursery etc... I think that is normal but I am yet to see Ron develop any of those friendships. If she had a wide circle of established girl friends, I could understand, but she doesn't really. Geez, even if she had a circle of male friends (actual friends, not guys she's banged 😂 ). She's as far from down to earth as they come.

She keeps going on about wanting a second but I can guarantee you she cannot cope with more kids. She will have to sacrifice a lot more gym time and I can't see her do that.

Reactions: 1
Maybe a bit more down to earth in her terms but not enough to sustain consistent friendships with other mums, for example.

When I had my first child my circle of friends changed slightly. My close friends remained the same (some didn't have/want kids) but those in the periphery changed and I became closer with some other mum friends that I met at events, classes, nursery etc... I think that is normal but I am yet to see Ron develop any of those friendships. If she had a wide circle of established girl friends, I could understand, but she doesn't really. Geez, even if she had a circle of male friends (actual friends, not guys she's banged 😂 ). She's as far from down to earth as they come.

She keeps going on about wanting a second but I can guarantee you she cannot cope with more kids. She will have to sacrifice a lot more gym time and I can't see her do that.
I think the other post was referring to Ra, I’m disappointed that she used to be like that 😳

I don’t think we need any explanation as to why Ron doesn’t have any mates, she does an excellent job demonstrating why nobody would want to be friends with her.

• Haha
I think the other post was referring to Ra, I’m disappointed that she used to be like that 😳

I don’t think we need any explanation as to why Ron doesn’t have any mates, she does an excellent job demonstrating why nobody would want to be friends with her.
yeah sorry @cosmicstar if I wasn’t clear there, it was Ra who went on the date and to be honest, I wasn’t shocked when he told me at the time. Both Ron and Ra went to the same gym at the time (total fitness). I never seen them together, but Ra used to take up large areas and was so disrespectful to other gym goers. However, in the same breath, I also get it if you want to do your own thing as you are paying for it. But she never smiled once and looked down quite a bit on people (quite like Ron).

When I seen how she was on SM I was a bit surprised, but this was after she’d had a baby… so that’s why I think she may have changed her ways? She comes across very friendly and real now.

Aaaah that makes more sense 🤣 Sorry I got it totally wrong!

Dammit, I had hopes that Ra was a nicer human at least. Being in a busy gym, the reasonable thing to do is to be respectful of others. I've seen many regulars who take the p*ss suffer their own consequences when others stop letting them access machines, floor space etc. The world is full of revengeful people - if that isn't a good enough reason to be kind to others, I don't know what is 😆🤣😂

Though babies do change people so you are right, maybe that's what it was!

This is the worst fridge I’ve ever seen!
who wants to eat the same thing for every meal! I’m all about prepping food for the week ahead to make life easy, but you prep a different meal for each night.
Does she just microwave it and eat it in the Tupperware at the table?

066D07ED-E33E-4D34-AB11-BC779F0FB3FE.png

who wants to eat the same thing for every meal! I’m all about prepping food for the week ahead to make life easy, but you prep a different meal for each night.

View attachment 2877272
I agree - its so depressing. Where is the fruit? Or the healthy snacks?

She could've prepped for the whole family, it wouldn't surprise me. She mentions lunches only so maybe dinner is done separately?

Either way it's still boring AF. I'm not sure if its due to cost control or portion control but eating like that when you aren't preparing for a fitness competition is just ridiculous.

I agree - its so depressing. Where is the fruit? Or the healthy snacks?

She could've prepped for the whole family, it wouldn't surprise me. She mentions lunches only so maybe dinner is done separately?

Either way it's still boring AF. I'm not sure if its due to cost control or portion control but eating like that when you aren't preparing for a fitness competition is just ridiculous.
This is her coping mechanism for the eater disorder that she still has

She doesn't like food, doesn't enjoy it, thinks of it as the enemy.

She weighs out every meal that she has and counts every single calorie, apart from her excessive alcohol consumption due to not being able to cope with motherhood.

She is an absolute danger to her child and is projecting her eating disorder on to her, children absorb all this so sooner or later she will cause BJ even more harm than she already has with the allergies that she caused
---

View attachment 2877272
Yes, she eats out of the tupperware, she is an absolute freak

• Heart
I just realised something else that is super weird about her. With most people, when you go away (since she stays in all these 'great hotels' 🤣) or even standard weekends, specially true for those who track the most mundane things on their socials (just like Ron), the normal thing is to take pictures of all the yummy food you eat. She literally NEVER goes somewhere and takes a photo of a beautiful dinner plate. You mostly seen empty tupperware in her car and some protein bar. Yuk!

I never see her order takeout as a family (even the healthier kind like sushi or middle eastern food that is mostly grilled meats and rice). Or even go out to a nice restaurant. Ever. What a boring life.

Reactions: 4
I just realised something else that is super weird about her. With most people, when you go away (since she stays in all these 'great hotels' 🤣) or even standard weekends, specially true for those who track the most mundane things on their socials (just like Ron), the normal thing is to take pictures of all the yummy food you eat. She literally NEVER goes somewhere and takes a photo of a beautiful dinner plate. You mostly seen empty tupperware in her car and some protein bar. Yuk!

I never see her order takeout as a family (even the healthier kind like sushi or middle eastern food that is mostly grilled meats and rice). Or even go out to a nice restaurant. Ever. What a boring life.
But yeah, she totally hasn't still got an ED, honest 🤥