Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally the opposite of this

She is obsessed with the gym and hates on " It " when she can't go

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

She is either trolling or is deluded beyond belief
She’s always pushing this narrative but her actions/posts show the opposite!
---
Perfect? I make?

Pretty sure it took two people and she does not stop complaining about her

Sleep issues, behaviour issues, development issues

Doesn't sound that perfect to me
She’s posted a few variations of this lately. She has to be the centre of attention at all times so even when she’s paying her daughter a compliment she has to attribute it to herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is there a time limit on eating ice cream? It’s 5pm not am as the time on your message shows, also it’s not sunrise until 6am so it wouldn’t be that bright outside.

Am I reading too much into this? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There wouldnt be any ice cream places also open at 5am. She has deffo made a mistake with the time, intentionally unintentionally.

She must have been out with the baldy truck driver last night as she hasn't posted a load of tit photos pulling staged ' crazy ' faces with either her 1 friend or her sisters in law

She must have been out with the baldy truck driver last night as she hasn't posted a load of tit photos pulling staged ' crazy ' faces with either her 1 friend or her sisters in law
I was just coming to say the same. And she paid to have makeup done to sit with badly in a theatre. No, she paid to get makeup done for the two social media pics. But still looks like a 50 year old Real Housewives, the trans version

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just coming to say the same. And she paid to have makeup done to sit with badly in a theatre. No, she paid to get makeup done for the two social media pics. But still looks like a 50 year old Real Housewives, the trans version
she is so manly, big dog head and hands the size of shovels

bet Scott's knob looks like a cocktail sausage when she is giving him a HJ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest post, maybe it’s just me, but if you already owed a property, like she makes out she does, would it not say ‘Bought a new house’

Reactions: 3
Her latest post, maybe it’s just me, but if you already owed a property, like she makes out she does, would it not say ‘Bought a new house’
she deffo never owned that flat and why has she made out that she has bought the house on her own?

also, from the background, the area looks tit, looks like her front door opens literally on to a road, a run down road at that

Reactions: 4
she deffo never owned that flat and why has she made out that she has bought the house on her own?

also, from the background, the area looks tit, looks like her front door opens literally on to a road, a run down road at that
Could have cropped the graffiti out on the wall opposite 😂

Well she’s stood on Belvidere Rd, wallasey by the cross road, but it may not be the road they’ve bought, if she’s just picked the keys up from the estate agent.

She is obsessed with her mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get it she doesn’t have loads of mates, but this is bordering on fruit loop territory 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well she’s stood on Belvidere Rd, wallasey by the cross road, but it may not be the road they’ve bought, if she’s just picked the keys up from the estate agent.

She is obsessed with her mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get it she doesn’t have loads of mates, but this is bordering on fruit loop territory 😳
To be fair they are raising BJ to with the amount of time she sleeps there.

Her mum should consider a restraining order. I love my mum to bits, but that’s beyond obsessive. It just screams that she cannot cope.

Reactions: 3