Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised something else that is super weird about her. With most people, when you go away (since she stays in all these 'great hotels' 🤣) or even standard weekends, specially true for those who track the most mundane things on their socials (just like Ron), the normal thing is to take pictures of all the yummy food you eat. She literally NEVER goes somewhere and takes a photo of a beautiful dinner plate. You mostly seen empty tupperware in her car and some protein bar. Yuk!

I never see her order takeout as a family (even the healthier kind like sushi or middle eastern food that is mostly grilled meats and rice). Or even go out to a nice restaurant. Ever. What a boring life.
so weird! When you travel with work you get your 3 meals a day paid for (you should anyway). You might take Tupperware food for 1 night ( I personally wouldn’t), if you’re trying to stay on track, but for 2 nights 🤢🤢. There are plenty of places that list the calories etc so you can still eat somewhat-healthy when away

Reactions: 3
You can 100% control calories whilst away-it's not easy and you need to be strict, but it's possible. I was away for 3 weeks before I ran a marathon and ran my best time. I just made sure that I didn't pick high calorie meals, lots of salad and meat/fish etc. I wouldn't have said they were Instagram worthy, however they were infinitely better than the boxed tit that Ron eats. How many meals must she eat cold too because there's no microwave etc? Sat in a crappy room, watching friends on her iPad, eating cold boring food. I'd honestly be tempted to get in the bath with a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so weird! When you travel with work you get your 3 meals a day paid for (you should anyway). You might take Tupperware food for 1 night ( I personally wouldn’t), if you’re trying to stay on track, but for 2 nights 🤢🤢. There are plenty of places that list the calories etc so you can still eat somewhat-healthy when away
Exactly! and even if she has a long drive she could stop anywhere to get some food along the way. She "shows off" so much about staying in hotels but not so much about what free meals she gets.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! and even if she has a long drive she could stop anywhere to get some food along the way. She "shows off" so much about staying in hotels but not so much about what free meals she gets.
Remember she said people are jealous of her staying in them hotels, so tit they don't even have tea and coffee or a couple of free snacks

• Haha
Remember she said people are jealous of her staying in them hotels, so tit they don't even have tea and coffee or a couple of free snacks
Just because Barry the plumber from her street is jealous of her Travel Inn stays I don't think it's something she should be broadcasting to everyone.

It's kind of embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"when nursery didn't listen..."

You said she has been up at 4am for 4 days straight. Maybe she needed it. It's not nursery job to get her sleep patterns correct. It's yours Ron! And she has had problems for 2 years so stop blaming others!

She is insufferable! I hope someone from nursery gets wind of how she speaks of them on social media.

Attachments

Why is she banging on about being extra tired ‘she looks how I feel’
Yet, admits getting up usually at 4:30am
So this is only half an hour difference if BJ has her up at 4:00am
Like that’s the big deal??

Reactions: 4
Why is she banging on about being extra tired ‘she looks how I feel’
Yet, admits getting up usually at 4:30am
So this is only half an hour difference if BJ has her up at 4:00am
Like that’s the big deal??
The deal is she hasn't been able to go to the gym

The selfish bleep doesnt care that her daughter is all over the place in every aspect of life, only that she hasn't been able to go run 10k and post a photo whilst hiding her bog eye

• Haha
"when nursery didn't listen..."

You said she has been up at 4am for 4 days straight. Maybe she needed it. It's not nursery job to get her sleep patterns correct. It's yours Ron! And she has had problems for 2 years so stop blaming others!

She is insufferable! I hope someone from nursery gets wind of how she speaks of them on social media.
Nothing is ever her fault for her. B's allergies, her lack of sleep etc. It's all always others faults.

The deal is she hasn't been able to go to the gym

The selfish bleep doesnt care that her daughter is all over the place in every aspect of life, only that she hasn't been able to go run 10k and post a photo whilst hiding her bog eye
Why can’t she go the gym though? I’m assuming Scott is there? So she could go the gym and Scott would have to watch her? Because if Scott isn’t there, she shouldn’t be going the gym anyway? It’s all very controlled and weird.

Why can’t she go the gym though? I’m assuming Scott is there? So she could go the gym and Scott would have to watch her? Because if Scott isn’t there, she shouldn’t be going the gym anyway? It’s all very controlled and weird.
I think it's just because she works long hours and the only time she has is before work at like 4am. She could just go at weekends instead like many other parents do but she is that kind of all-or-nothing person.

She doesn't trust to leave BJ awake with Scott in the morning. She has to be asleep. bleeping obsessive weirdo. Ron claims BJ treats her like tit and hits, kicks and bites her. Bet she doesn't with Scott. She must be jealous of their relationship since Ron has to play the martyr 24/7. She is so fucked in the head and will pass all this to that poor kid.

She is literally the opposite of this

She is obsessed with the gym and hates on " It " when she can't go

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

She is either trolling or is deluded beyond belief

Attachments

Reactions: 6

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

Cannot actually believe she posted this, I had to do a triple take 🤯

• Haha

i came here to say the same thing!! My vote is on her being absolutely deluded!!
---
Perfect? I make?

Pretty sure it took two people and she does not stop complaining about her

Sleep issues, behaviour issues, development issues

Doesn't sound that perfect to me
The worst thing about that post is how she calls her own daughter 'something' 😢

• Sad