Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a good look!

She’s 2, pick her up and put her in the car!
That photo is photoshopped and filtered to within an inch of her life

She has not once looked like that in real life, she is a frumpy middle aged Mum with a saggy flat arse and mum tum to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That photo is photoshopped and filtered to within an inch of her life

She has not once looked like that in real life, she is a frumpy middle aged Mum with a saggy flat arse and mum tum to match.
Its photoshopped, she is using angles AND she is tensing so hard she may have pooped her own pants (wouldn't be the first time).

She never looked like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also looks disgusting on that photo

Big man head legs as if that is attractive in anyway on a woman

If she hadn't managed to have a child I'd have been convinced she was born a man, more and more like a tr@nny every day

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For me the funniest thing about that picture is how she seems to be saying:

"Look how tall I am! look how strong I am! I can do anything a man can!"

But then she stays in a crappy Travel Inn in cumbria and is scared to death of sleeping alone so has to build a fort by her door instead of just using the lock 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her legs look painful in that photo so I’m hoping it is photoshopped.

I don’t believe BJ is refusing to leave, I reckon she’d make this kind of stuff up to have something to post.

Odd!! Just bloody odd!!

Happy Mother’s Day mummy Win 💕💐 here’s a collage of photos of my imitating you or dressing the same and even though I’m in my mid 30’s and a mum myself, who cares that it looks bloody deranged!!

You know she will be telling Bea she has to recreate these when she’s older 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Odd!! Just bloody odd!!

Happy Mother’s Day mummy Win 💕💐 here’s a collage of photos of my imitating you or dressing the same and even though I’m in my mid 30’s and a mum myself, who cares that it looks bloody deranged!!

You know she will be telling Bea she has to recreate these when she’s older 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Everything she does is odd

She has to copy other people, in this case her Mother, as she has zero personality of her own

Funny how tattle called her out about making stuff up just to have something to post.....then she posts next to duck all over the next few days. It's almost as if she reads here isn't it 🤔🤔🤔
And I 100% agree, she's done that for years. Takes a picture and creates a little story in her warped mind to give her something to post. The boring bastard. You aren't an influencer Ron, you are just a fucked up weirdo with an EXTREMELY mundane life. I bet she still posts on Facebook too

• Haha
Funny how tattle called her out about making stuff up just to have something to post.....then she posts next to duck all over the next few days. It's almost as if she reads here isn't it 🤔🤔🤔
And I 100% agree, she's done that for years. Takes a picture and creates a little story in her warped mind to give her something to post. The boring bastard. You aren't an influencer Ron, you are just a fucked up weirdo with an EXTREMELY mundane life. I bet she still posts on Facebook too
She is still banging on about " It " not sleeping and her lack of sleep.

Surely we're due the screenshot of Googling if someone can die of lack of sleep 🙄

• Haha
Oh no Bea still won’t sleep again….not that I’m an expert, but it’s probably got something to do with her mum, in her room, on the phone (as per) and the fact that it’s lit up like the bloody red light district!!

Who’d sleep with a bloody big red light above them!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh no Bea still won’t sleep again….not that I’m an expert, but it’s probably got something to do with her mum, in her room, on the phone (as per) and the fact that it’s lit up like the bloody red light district!!

Who’d sleep with a bloody big red light above them!!
What the hell is that red light?! 😳😳😳 I feel so sorry for BJ you know. I want to adopt her and save her from the hell! 😂😂 my little one sleeps. I know how to do it!! 👌

Thought I’d have a look and see what I’ve missed and it’s no surprise that she is the dullest account of them all. Almost type influencer but she doesn’t even meet the minimal requirements for that. She’s so boring it’s getting difficult to comment. It’s lack of sleep, meal prep, pre baby body, blood loss, travel lodge, Mummy and Daddy Win and their ‘palace’, cows, giraffes, Harry Potter and repeat. Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Thought I’d have a look and see what I’ve missed and it’s no surprise that she is the dullest account of them all. Almost type influencer but she doesn’t even meet the minimal requirements for that. She’s so boring it’s getting difficult to comment. It’s lack of sleep, meal prep, pre baby body, blood loss, travel lodge, Mummy and Daddy Win and their ‘palace’, cows, giraffes, Harry Potter and repeat. Have I missed anything?
You haven't really missed anything.

I don't think she is an influencer AT ALL. Not even a microinfluencer of any kind. She uses her account as a private blog to put her ramblings on. She doesn't really have any sort of sponsorships or partnerships and she doesn't create curated content for anything (not that she ever "curated" anything before).

When she was fully in fitness you could have said she was some sort of microinfluencer as she had some sponsorships and supplements being delivered to her regularly and would create some sort of content (however appalling) about those.

But now she just sells stuff to cows 😂

You haven't really missed anything.

I don't think she is an influencer AT ALL. Not even a microinfluencer of any kind. She uses her account as a private blog to put her ramblings on. She doesn't really have any sort of sponsorships or partnerships and she doesn't create curated content for anything (not that she ever "curated" anything before).

When she was fully in fitness you could have said she was some sort of microinfluencer as she had some sponsorships and supplements being delivered to her regularly and would create some sort of content (however appalling) about those.

But now she just sells stuff to cows 😂
I just don’t get her account. As insufferable as certain influencers are at least they’re getting something, however small out of exposing their lives and their children’s lives. Why does she over share to thousands of complete strangers? It wouldn’t be so bad if her daughter wasn’t on it but she shows BJ in such a negative light, even when she tries to be positive about motherhood there’s always an annoyed and resentful undertone to her ramblings.

I just don’t get her account. As insufferable as certain influencers are at least they’re getting something, however small out of exposing their lives and their children’s lives. Why does she over share to thousands of complete strangers? It wouldn’t be so bad if her daughter wasn’t on it but she shows BJ in such a negative light, even when she tries to be positive about motherhood there’s always an annoyed and resentful undertone to her ramblings.
Just validation in the form of likes and comments. Remember that this is someone who put herself through various eating disorders (and still has at the very least some form of orthorexia) for the sake of parading around in a bikini in front of strangers.

She just wants other people to praise and validate her. I don't think she is aware as to how unsuccessful she is at that.