Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exhausting must it be to live in Ron's head.
You're in a hotel, if you don't feel safe go elsewhere. Who baricades their hotel door like that?
It's bloody bizarre behaviour from a middle aged woman. Poor BJ, what chance does she have with that vacuous, narcissistic, pathetic sack of tit as her mother.

Reactions: 4
How exhausting must it be to live in Ron's head.
You're in a hotel, if you don't feel safe go elsewhere. Who baricades their hotel door like that?
It's bloody bizarre behaviour from a middle aged woman. Poor BJ, what chance does she have with that vacuous, narcissistic, pathetic sack of tit as her mother.
In her defence I do this whenever I travel as hotel doors are easy to break into, I however never post it on social media to get sympathy, it’s boring AF and people do not care!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she like this? I can’t believe a 35 year old needs attention so much that she posts this embarrassing tit.

Side note Ron, you make working away look the opposite of glamorous. If staying in a travel lodge is your idea of glamour then you need to level up.

Still not sure why a high achieving ‘vet’ hasn’t managed to get a job locally, so she doesn’t have to work away and leave her child every week. There’s no way she’s having more kids, she hates Scott and it’s an absolute cheek expecting her parents to look after two kids every week.

Why is she like this? I can’t believe a 35 year old needs attention so much that she posts this embarrassing tit.

Side note Ron, you make working away look the opposite of glamorous. If staying in a travel lodge is your idea of glamour then you need to level up.

Still not sure why a high achieving ‘vet’ hasn’t managed to get a job locally, so she doesn’t have to work away and leave her child every week. There’s no way she’s having more kids, she hates Scott and it’s an absolute cheek expecting her parents to look after two kids every week.
Her whole life is very mediocre yet she acts as if it is some sort of high life

Her holidays consist of going on cheap package deals to Italy and er .... Italy again 😂

She eats humous and fake greek yogurt but is apparently very middle class for that 🫣

She doesn't own the car she drives

She lives in a tiny 2 bedroom flat with a combined ' kitchen ' and ' living room '

She works a tit sales job that she is so embarressed about that she outright lies and says she is a fully qualified " veterinary surgeon " 🤷🏻‍♂️

She dresses her child head to toe in the cheapest Primark clothes and then is that tight she tries to claw back £2 per outfit off mugs in Vinted

She attempts to be an ' influencer ' yet the only thing she gets sponsored with is products to help regulate her excessive wind 😂💨

She is also a tit Mum that doesn't have a maternal bone in her body, the most miserable child I've ever seen in my life and she fucks off at every opportunity to ' live it up ' in travel lodges and hotels that tit they don't even have free biscuits or tea/coffee in the room

• Heart
She wanted a baby because expected the "perfect family" situation that she could spread across social media whilst also keeping her "insane" body.

Reality = actual motherhood.

She is so obsessed with Instagram being Reality that she doesn't realise that Instagram actually isn't Reality!!

Posting your food in plastic boxes and blaming your daughter for your "hard life" is total bollocks.

Get off your phone you absolute moron, kiss and hug your child, play games and don't pretend to draw pictures for her purely to post on social media.

Current theory: Scott is blocked so he can't see the total bollocks she is posting whilst family enable it....

• Heart
I think she didn't just do it for the gram, she's just that weird. If at 35 you are still scared of sleeping alone at hotels to the point you need to build a fort, you probably shouldn't broadcast it.

Reactions: 1
In her defence I do this whenever I travel as hotel doors are easy to break into, I however never post it on social media to get sympathy, it’s boring AF and people do not care!
I stay away most weeks (coming up to 10 years 🧓🏼) and I do the towel trick 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever moved furniture though. But I do stay in corporate hotels so they feel pretty safe!
Never taken a photo of it either…

Considering she stays away so much, she should probably speak to her company, or a therapist about this, or stop staying away. It’s a bit worrying to feel that unsafe.

you’re more likely to experience a fire than you are having your door smashed in…

Last edited:
Her whole life is very mediocre yet she acts as if it is some sort of high life

Her holidays consist of going on cheap package deals to Italy and er .... Italy again 😂

She eats humous and fake greek yogurt but is apparently very middle class for that 🫣

She doesn't own the car she drives

She lives in a tiny 2 bedroom flat with a combined ' kitchen ' and ' living room '

She works a tit sales job that she is so embarressed about that she outright lies and says she is a fully qualified " veterinary surgeon " 🤷🏻‍♂️

She dresses her child head to toe in the cheapest Primark clothes and then is that tight she tries to claw back £2 per outfit off mugs in Vinted

She attempts to be an ' influencer ' yet the only thing she gets sponsored with is products to help regulate her excessive wind 😂💨

She is also a tit Mum that doesn't have a maternal bone in her body, the most miserable child I've ever seen in my life and she fucks off at every opportunity to ' live it up ' in travel lodges and hotels that tit they don't even have free biscuits or tea/coffee in the room
Nailed it! Well done 👏🏻

Thing is, Instagram is a dying app. And she isn't clever enough for Tiktok. She has a horrid voice, a 10 year olds sense of humour, can't hide her pancake arse , huge nose, wonky eye and witch chin in video, and has no imagination to even make an interesting workout reel.

All she has is the wind regulation tabs. Hahahaahahha fantastic innit 😂😂

Nailed it! Well done 👏🏻

Thing is, Instagram is a dying app. And she isn't clever enough for Tiktok. She has a horrid voice, a 10 year olds sense of humour, can't hide her pancake arse , huge nose, wonky eye and witch chin in video, and has no imagination to even make an interesting workout reel.

All she has is the wind regulation tabs. Hahahaahahha fantastic innit 😂😂
No need to build a fort in these hotel rooms, the stench from her rancid arse will scare anyone away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have stayed in 5* hotel rooms (through work) from Thailand to Nigeria. Usually in remote parts of countries, some rather unsafe ones, and some safer but in dubious parts of town, where our factories were. I even stayed in a hotel in Indonesia once, when an ISIS bomb exploded a few KM away from us. I went into a really posh shopping mall in Kenya where every door had a metal detector as it was known for being a target for terrorist attacks. I have travelled to all of these places on my own as a female, although many times met colleagues there (not always).

Now, that would have been really glamorous travelling, in 5* hotels with bathtubs larger than my living room, michelin star food, tropical hotel pools and waiting staff to do everything for you - not when she stays in a Travel Inn in Cumbria.

I have never, not once, felt the need to build a fort, or similar in my room and I was way younger than Ron when I was travelling. Most nice hotels have locks, surely that is easier? So much talk about how women can do everything men do and how strong she is and then this. She's just a big wuss.

Reactions: 3
World book day is about your child’s favourite book not yours! Always about Ron never the kid 🙄
The fact that is her favourite book as a 35 year old tells you all you need to know about her.

• Haha
I have stayed in 5* hotel rooms (through work) from Thailand to Nigeria. Usually in remote parts of countries, some rather unsafe ones, and some safer but in dubious parts of town, where our factories were. I even stayed in a hotel in Indonesia once, when an ISIS bomb exploded a few KM away from us. I went into a really posh shopping mall in Kenya where every door had a metal detector as it was known for being a target for terrorist attacks. I have travelled to all of these places on my own as a female, although many times met colleagues there (not always).

Now, that would have been really glamorous travelling, in 5* hotels with bathtubs larger than my living room, michelin star food, tropical hotel pools and waiting staff to do everything for you - not when she stays in a Travel Inn in Cumbria.

I have never, not once, felt the need to build a fort, or similar in my room and I was way younger than Ron when I was travelling. Most nice hotels have locks, surely that is easier? So much talk about how women can do everything men do and how strong she is and then this. She's just a big wuss.
It says a lot about Ron that she thinks that staying in budget hotels is glamorous. But I suppose when you live in a 2 bed flat and you think your parents semi detached house is a mansion then it would impress her.

BJ isn’t going to get a choice in what she likes, it’s already been decided that she loves Harry Potter, Lion King, cows, giraffes and eating out of plastic containers. She should’ve sent her in in her pj’s, she might get a decent sleep without a phone in her face.

• Haha
She goes on about women can do what men can do. How she is this superhero role model for BJ, and then in the same day can post how she doesn't know how to open the bonnet of her car (company owned car at that) and daddy Win has to come to the rescue. 🫠

• Haha