Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything more awkward than a video hearing someone heavy breathe, moan and scream whilst exercising without any music to drown it out? Watching her jump around like a baboon and then show her utter exhaustion at the end definitely motivates me 🙄 such a boring twit
She is not even teaching how to do the exercise properly or showing anything that may remotely interest her audience. She has zero influencer skills.

Reactions: 2
Is that it? “The goods” she doesn’t have an ED at all does she? If my mum brought that I’ll be saying where is the Lucozade? plain digestive biscuits? ginger nuts? She must do her mums head in.

Why would you give your child Ibuprofen if they are being sick? Shes unbelievably inept. Taking NSAIDs on an empty stomach can cause more indigestion and nausea!! She’s tit poor at this.

Attachments

In her defense, she does have some sort of biscuits at the bottom.Thats what those two plastic tubs/packs are.
I did think that its quire likely that Ron asked for those things specifically - what kind of a mum would bring a protein bar if you are poorly?

It still annoys me that she keeps using water plastic bottles. Its so bad for the environment - I thought she cared about animals?

If she wants to cut costs that would be the easiest way to do it too. Drink tap filtered water, buy a metal water bottle you can keep forever instead

Reactions: 1
In her defense, she does have some sort of biscuits at the bottom.Thats what those two plastic tubs/packs are.
I did think that its quire likely that Ron asked for those things specifically - what kind of a mum would bring a protein bar if you are poorly?

It still annoys me that she keeps using water plastic bottles. Its so bad for the environment - I thought she cared about animals?

If she wants to cut costs that would be the easiest way to do it too. Drink tap filtered water, buy a metal water bottle you can keep forever instead
She doesnt give a duck about animals, the environment or anyone else, she is a self-centred selfish old slag đŸ«Ą
---
She doesnt give a duck about animals, the environment or anyone else, she is a self-centred selfish old slag đŸ«Ą
Even when her Daughter is sick she attempts to make it about herself

Vile dog

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

They won’t have been requested by her, otherwise she wouldn’t need the protein bar. Her mum will just have brought them. They won’t be eaten by her. Not a chance.

How long until we find out how much weight she’s lost from the virus? I say Monday, 10am 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt she opened her mouth on purpose to get sick to lose a few. If she has to miss the gym for caring for BJ, she might as well lose weight.

And stop posting drawings. Is she 9 years old?

They won’t have been requested by her, otherwise she wouldn’t need the protein bar. Her mum will just have brought them. They won’t be eaten by her. Not a chance.
She lives off protein bars as replacement meals and always has. Specifically that brand. I can easily imagine her asking her mum for a bottle of water (the exact same brand and size she keeps in her fridge) and a protein bar. The cakes might have been her mum's own input.

Remember a protein bar has 200-325kcal at most.

She is using it to replace a meal that should be 600-800kcal at minimum, based on her size and activity levels. She is not using it as a treat.

If she only had 1 hours sleep in 2 nights, she would take a nap whilst BJ naps. She is so "woe is me" it's pathetic. Any mum following hopefully knows she is a liar and not some bleeping Mother Teresa 🙄
Notice the protein bar, as I was saying đŸ€Ș

Also a triple shot of a skinny drink is stupid. Might as well just drink one single fulll fat one

No sleep but nothing a protein bar and a skinny triple no taste low carb no foam cup of crap.

I thought Bea wouldn’t sleep in her bed? Child is poorly, but hey let’s post a picture online of her and showing how is totally effecting me!!!! God I can’t stand the self obsessed bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
She only ever watches trash TV or Disney but she makes it seem as if she only watches reality tv when she is poorly and Disney for Bea.

I have never, not one single time, heard her comment about an interesting history documentary, the news (other than reposting viral stories that other people have), state affairs or anything that requires more than two braincells to grasp.

She only ever watches trash TV or Disney but she makes it seem as if she only watches reality tv when she is poorly and Disney for Bea.

I have never, not one single time, heard her comment about an interesting history documentary, the news (other than reposting viral stories that other people have), state affairs or anything that requires more than two braincells to grasp.
She is brain dead, one thick twit

Not a fully qualified ' veterinary surgeon ' by a long stretch

• Haha
Reactions: 3