Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck sets up their phone to take these kind of videos
I came here to say the same thing! Hahahaha She actually set her phone up and hit record for bath time. To hopefully get some talking? Instead more of nothing. And then Ron's dramatic sigh. I'm bleeping dying right now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came here to say the same thing! Hahahaha She actually set her phone up and hit record for bath time. To hopefully get some talking? Instead more of nothing. And then Ron's dramatic sigh. I'm bleeping dying right now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I couldnt be bothered to watch the vid when it came in my stories. Does BJ not say 'i love you' in it like Ron claims?!

And when Ron does get her diagnosed, there won't be a post about my poor Bea, not only have I given her allergies for life, she also has learning difficulties and autism. there'll just be a hashtag in her bio. #autismMama....... probably between #hyrox and #vet ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 1
Certainly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can some family step in? She is honestly embarrassing the already heavily tarnished Winstanley name ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What are those nets on the wall? ๐Ÿ˜‚ practical doesnโ€™t have to be ugly. Her home has no style at all.
---
And when Ron does get her diagnosed, there won't be a post about my poor Bea, not only have I given her allergies for life, she also has learning difficulties and autism. there'll just be a hashtag in her bio. #autismMama....... probably between #hyrox and #vet ๐Ÿฅด
Who knows if BJ is neurodiverse, children develop differently for different reasons. But if she was I don t think Ron would be shouting about it. Sheโ€™d be denying it and ashamed.

• Heart
What are those nets on the wall? ๐Ÿ˜‚ practical doesnโ€™t have to be ugly. Her home has no style at all.
---

Who knows if BJ is neurodiverse, children develop differently for different reasons. But if she was I don t think Ron would be shouting about it. Sheโ€™d be denying it and ashamed.
I actually agree. it's hard to give a real diagnosis on here only watching small fractions of her days (even if that's already too much social media exposure for a little kid). Most kids at age 2 don't say full words but partial words, particularly if they are long or more complex than mamma, dadda, etc. Certain sounds also take them until they are a bit older to pronounce completely. Sometimes they make up words that mean a specific thing to them. For example my not quite 2 year old (21 months) uses the word for shoe (in our home-language) to mean floor, or that something has fallen to the floor, and the word for water also means milk and juice, or any drinkable liquid. He is ahead on all milestones so not a concern.

So it doesn't mean that BJ is neurodiverse or behind, but she also isn't saying 2-3 word phrases like Ron wants us to believe.

Reactions: 2
Is she pretending to cry at the end?
Wow...Imagine setting up your camera and staging this and then posting it for strangers on the internet.
WTF is wrong with her?
My daughter is Roxys age and there's no way she would behave like this and if she did I'd be having stern words.
The thing is with Ron no one dares to speak up to her, she's a spoilt little witch who will do ANYTHING for attention, even using her own daughter. No wonder BJ is so bleeping miserable, poor kid!

Is she pretending to cry at the end?
Wow...Imagine setting up your camera and staging this and then posting it for strangers on the internet.
WTF is wrong with her?
My daughter is Roxys age and there's no way she would behave like this and if she did I'd be having stern words.
The thing is with Ron no one dares to speak up to her, she's a spoilt little witch who will do ANYTHING for attention, even using her own daughter. No wonder BJ is so bleeping miserable, poor kid!
She has always been an attention bleep, from being a slag in school, to dressing like a slut in her late teens, then progressing to oversharing on the internet for mass attention from ponces and other sex offenders.

Now she is a middle aged Mum with saggy tits, a mum tum and a flat arse, she has to try and use her autistic daughter for attention.

Yet no one really cares about that either.

If she had any real achievements in life then she would be recognised for that, but what has she actually done? got knocked up by a balding HGV driver that has been married before and lied about being a qualified veterinarian when really she is just a saleswoman for an animal feed company.

• Heart
She has always been an attention bleep, from being a slag in school, to dressing like a slut in her late teens, then progressing to oversharing on the internet for mass attention from ponces and other sex offenders.

Now she is a middle aged Mum with saggy tits, a mum tum and a flat arse, she has to try and use her autistic daughter for attention.

Yet no one really cares about that either.

If she had any real achievements in life then she would be recognised for that, but what has she actually done? got knocked up by a balding HGV driver that has been married before and lied about being a qualified veterinarian when really she is just a saleswoman for an animal feed company.
Just to add to this as I forgot

But in school she gave 2 (two) seperate lads sucks in one night at a party ๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine tasting two dicks in one night ๐Ÿซฃ

Bet Mummy Win would be proud ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
For someone who is so obssesed with healthy eating she sure doesn't know how to feed an infant a healthy meal. Where are the green veggies and protein, other than the bit of cheese she didn't even eat?

Also, pomodoro is simple tomato sauce. You're not Nigella becuase you make your own basic tomato sauce for your spaguetti.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thatโ€™s any kid ๐Ÿ™„

Does this kid ever have a day that the phone isnโ€™t in her face? and being posted all over the internet?
No, has to document literally everything, even when she takes a tit.

Which makes it all the more certain in my mind that BJ doesn't speak properly and has autism or some other enhanced need.

Note to Ron, grunts do not count, despite you translating them and telling us what you ' think ' she means

Reactions: 2
For someone who is so obssesed with healthy eating she sure doesn't know how to feed an infant a healthy meal. Where are the green veggies and protein, other than the bit of cheese she didn't even eat?

Also, pomodoro is simple tomato sauce. You're not Nigella becuase you make your own basic tomato sauce for your spaguetti.
Sheโ€™s impressed with such simple stuff. This meal is so basic and yet she has to share it as she made a tomato sauce ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also, you really donโ€™t use that many pans for pomodoro sauce, itโ€™s super simple. She probably thinks that this makes her middle class ๐Ÿ˜‚ what does she think working class people eat?

• Haha
Sheโ€™s impressed with such simple stuff. This meal is so basic and yet she has to share it as she made a tomato sauce ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also, you really donโ€™t use that many pans for pomodoro sauce, itโ€™s super simple. She probably thinks that this makes her middle class ๐Ÿ˜‚ what does she think working class people eat?
This is exactly what I thought!! She is trying to show off but a dinner of Spaguetti with cheese and tomato is as working class as you can get ๐Ÿคช

I treated my toddler to home-made organic grilled fillet steak from our local butcher's and organic roasted vegetables on Saturday. That would have been a meal worth showing off (and a lot healthier than hers!), not stuff you couldve made from a tin.

She is probably comparing it to her, also very working clas, upbringing when she probs got spaghetti hoops and chips for dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚ If so, I agree, what BJ got is an improvement, but still doesnt bring her a social class above.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.