Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But when she was flogging her old tit on Vinted for £2 a go, it was all Primark and Tesco own

Hardly high end fashion 😂
‘When does the growing slow down?’ When they’re adults 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s what kids do, they grow 😂 Why is she shocked by this? 🤔
---
Funny that, she said she was in 4-5 years, literally a year ago 😂💀 sure thing girl…. At least her hands stay warm
View attachment 2781007
She can’t keep up with her lies. But what a ridiculous thing to lie about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wants her to be tall as she thinks tall is better

She only thinks this as she is fairly tall for a woman

Really though she just looks like a big oaf, more suited to playing centre back than anything else

• Haha
She might be being truthful but it's hardly something worth to post about. Different brands do sizing differently. That is true for adult clothing too. It doesn't mean she is huge for her age. In fact, it doesn't really mean anything unless you properly weigh her and look at her height. She should have had her 2 year assessment soon, I wonder if she's had it.

That will show, not only whether BJ is taller than the average but also how delayed or advanced she is with milestones. I'm sure if she gets anything remotely good to boast about she will tell us... Or maybe that's why we havent heard a thing :D

Reactions: 1
So this time last year she posted this (March 2023) she was in 2-3 but 4-5 in Primark. This year, A YEAR LATER she’s in 3-4… Jesus wept, someone sign Einstein up for a Nobel prize and a clap please 😂😂😂

B70C461A-EFAD-4BF6-B247-67D6C6A5BA5B.jpeg

She might be being truthful but it's hardly something worth to post about. Different brands do sizing differently. That is true for adult clothing too. It doesn't mean she is huge for her age. In fact, it doesn't really mean anything unless you properly weigh her and look at her height. She should have had her 2 year assessment soon, I wonder if she's had it.

That will show, not only whether BJ is taller than the average but also how delayed or advanced she is with milestones. I'm sure if she gets anything remotely good to boast about she will tell us... Or maybe that's why we havent heard a thing :D
I totally agree with the brands and different sizing, but my little one has been 98%tile since she was born and has never fitted into 4-5 year old clothing at 1 year old. She chats so much tit 😂

I don’t understand why she tries to make out everything is unique, when it really isn’t and she constantly puts her in clothes that drown her, she looks silly. It’s like she’s pushing a weird narrative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she tries to make out everything is unique, when it really isn’t and she constantly puts her in clothes that drown her, she looks silly. It’s like she’s pushing a weird narrative.
Amazing detective work 🤣 I can't keep track of her lies so I just assume whatever she comes out of her mouth is a lie. I've never bought Primark kids clothes so no idea but a lot gets made in China where sizing is a lot smaller than it should be. For adults I know that if you are an M, you may need to buy an L or an XL, and it also hugely depends on the specific item as it's made by different factories. So even if the 4-5 YO clothing is true, it means F all. It's just Primark cr@ppy sizing.

But you are exactly right, those clothes are too big for BJ and drown her.

• Haha
Whatever size BJ is, I just don’t understand sharing this information with thousands of strangers. It’s so weird, I wouldn’t share this with my family unless they asked. I really can’t relate to this social media age where attention is craved on every level. It’s actually quite sad if you analyse it. Over sharing her life and yet hiding her partner, there’s something very wrong.

If at least you told me she's a super influencer making hundreds of thousands from social media post, I may at least understand her reasoning. But she is far from.
The only time I've ever shared my children's clothing size is to ask relatives for clothes for their birthdays/christmas!

Reactions: 5
Amazing detective work 🤣 I can't keep track of her lies so I just assume whatever she comes out of her mouth is a lie. I've never bought Primark kids clothes so no idea but a lot gets made in China where sizing is a lot smaller than it should be. For adults I know that if you are an M, you may need to buy an L or an XL, and it also hugely depends on the specific item as it's made by different factories. So even if the 4-5 YO clothing is true, it means F all. It's just Primark cr@ppy sizing.

But you are exactly right, those clothes are too big for BJ and drown her.
I only keep track of that one because my little girl was born 4 weeks earlier than BJ and still came out bigger 😂 so I know the total utter lies she tells about this apparent “giant toddler” she houses.

I just don’t see size as something to brag about, they all catch up with each other and they’re all unique in their own way.

Primark is a bit off for sizing, but not 3/4 years. Imagine the uproar 😂

• Heart
She just needs something to brag about at all times. Whether it's hyrox, squatting 1000kg 😂, being 10 feet tall, losing 40 litres of blood, making anything homemade even the easiest most "working class" meal there is. In her head, she is above anyone and everyone. It might happen to others, but when it happens to Roxy, is out of this world and magnificent!!! No one cares how tall the kid is. Who brags about that? And what if she stopped and got some gene from a relative and she ends up short? Then what? Can't brag about height anymore? It's bleeping weird. And for God sake stop dressing her like a mid 30s spinster. The fun age for clothes and Ron dresses her in drab colours, adult looking outfits and obviously too big so she can brag about size. 🙄🙄

Having an OCD fridge, with barely anything for a 2 year old, and premade tubs of the same shite everyday, is NOT a flex. She has MAJOR issues. Sad that she puts her and BJ out there for everyone to see.

Attachments

She just needs something to brag about at all times. Whether it's hyrox, squatting 1000kg 😂, being 10 feet tall, losing 40 litres of blood, making anything homemade even the easiest most "working class" meal there is. In her head, she is above anyone and everyone. It might happen to others, but when it happens to Roxy, is out of this world and magnificent!!! No one cares how tall the kid is. Who brags about that? And what if she stopped and got some gene from a relative and she ends up short? Then what? Can't brag about height anymore? It's bleeping weird. And for God sake stop dressing her like a mid 30s spinster. The fun age for clothes and Ron dresses her in drab colours, adult looking outfits and obviously too big so she can brag about size. 🙄🙄

Having an OCD fridge, with barely anything for a 2 year old, and premade tubs of the same shite everyday, is NOT a flex. She has MAJOR issues. Sad that she puts her and BJ out there for everyone to see.
Monday fridge - aka I have an out of control eating disorder and this is the only way I can function.

When do you think was the last time she thought F it and ordered a takeaway? I bet never

Every calorie has to be accounted for, bet she is an absolute prude in bed, can't have Scott's baby batter go in her mouth incase she goes 5 calories over whatever her restriction is that day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My guess is that some of those prepped meals are for BJ :oops: How can she boast about cooking home made meals for her child and then give her reheated meals that have been standing in her fridge for days? Is she also counting the calories BJ eats and that's why she also preps her food?

I'm appalled at the amount of plastic bottles she uses for... water! She could just get a water bottle and a water filter and it would work out cheaper. She has zero environmental conscience.

Bangs on about how middle class she is continuously, but buys "Greek style" yoghurt from Tesco. Which, as opposed to real Greek Yoghurt, often contains artificial thickeners (gelatin and gum) added to produce the same creamy texture, but with a longer shelf life.⁠ It's also a lot cheaper and does not have to come from Greece. Traditional Greek yoghurt has no other ingredients apart from milk, sometimes cream and live cultures⁠.

She goes on and on about eating healthy but can't even look at the back of the yoghurt she is buying. Or she is penny pinching.

That is the most unwelcoming and unappealing fridge I have ever seen 😂

I’ve said it so many times but why would you meal prep unless it’s for a specific diet? She doesn’t even put it on a plate to eat, it’s eaten straight out the Tupperware. What a miserable existence, where is the fresh food? For someone who claims to want to set a good example to her daughter regarding eating disorders, this fridge is telling otherwise. Controlled, bland and not even a sniff of hummus or pomodoro 😂

I’ve said it so many times but why would you meal prep unless it’s for a specific diet? She doesn’t even put it on a plate to eat, it’s eaten straight out the Tupperware. What a miserable existence, where is the fresh food? For someone who claims to want to set a good example to her daughter regarding eating disorders, this fridge is telling otherwise. Controlled, bland and not even a sniff of hummus or pomodoro 😂
I think some of it is so she can have food ready when doing long days on the road. Frankly, when I've had those I just eat a sandwich or a meal somewhere. Also, isn't she staying in all these "glam" hotels all the time? Most companies pay your expenses when staying away from home and that includes hotel meals. She could pick something healthy in most hotels and many hotel restaurants will make modifications if you ask (less salt, no cream etc). I practically lived in hotels with my job for 10 years and I was able to eat healthily that way. She over complicates things with her need for controlling everything.

I think some of it is so she can have food ready when doing long days on the road. Frankly, when I've had those I just eat a sandwich or a meal somewhere. Also, isn't she staying in all these "glam" hotels all the time? Most companies pay your expenses when staying away from home and that includes hotel meals. She could pick something healthy in most hotels and many hotel restaurants will make modifications if you ask (less salt, no cream etc). I practically lived in hotels with my job for 10 years and I was able to eat healthily that way. She over complicates things with her need for controlling everything.
So that’s everything to do with her eating disorder then? Needing to know what is in each meal. Also, how is she keeping these chilled? A cooler bag isn’t going to be enough! Even if she was preparing food so that it’s ready after work when she gets home why is it in individual portions? I either throw everything in a slow cooker in the morning for everyone or if I’ve made something like bolognese in advance it’s a family portion, I don’t portion control prior to serving. It’s all bizarre. Does she still use frozen broccoli and cook it in advance? 😳

Yes all to do with her eating disorder and incomprehensible need to control everything. She should be smarter and not push those onto her family though. Poor BJ does not need to eat like her. I saw no fruit in the fridge other than what at the bottom looks like either oranges or onions (unclear)
Other than pom pom bears, what healthy snacks is she giving BJ? She pretends she spends a fortune in berries for her but there are none in her fridge. Is she giving her protein bars or something? I wouldnt put it past her.

IMG_2740.png

What a warrior. Single-handedly encouraging all women to exercise, regardless of their situation, one instagram post at a time.

Such wise and eloquent words of encouragement.

Shakespere wouldn't have said it better.

So much wit and deep understanding and empathy on the issue at hand.

I am now totally convinced to exercise.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.