Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not about how she looks to me, it’s more about the purpose of this post is to get compliments 🙄 she’s still in high school in her head 😬
Weird thing is she never got attention in school, she did from boys, probably because she put out so easily, but she certainly wasn’t popular at Upton. She thought extremely highly of herself and no one liked her for that reason

Reactions: 2
Weird thing is she never got attention in school, she did from boys, probably because she put out so easily, but she certainly wasn’t popular at Upton. She thought extremely highly of herself and no one liked her for that reason
But she still has to prove to them ‘girls’ that she’s better than them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she has never been popular, in school, uni or life

she has the worst personality and awful attitude

it is why she has no friends, she got attention from boys as if they get a sniff of a slag (her all over) they give attention

• Haha
Geez. Passive-aggresive much?

How old is she again? An adult would be having a serious conversation with their partner, not posting pass-aggresive stories on their IG. And we all know that in Ron's case whatever he did to her, quite likely she deserved for being an annoying drama queen

Attachments

Geez. Passive-aggresive much?

How old is she again? An adult would be having a serious conversation with their partner, not posting pass-aggresive stories on their IG. And we all know that in Ron's case whatever he did to her, quite likely she deserved for being an annoying drama queen
How embarrassing 😳 love the drama though 😂I think their relationship has always been awful, she was obviously desperate for a baby and chose the first opportunity, it didn’t matter to her that he was married. Scott has been ignored since BJ was born, he won’t be allowed an opinion on his own daughter, she’s a control freak.
---
No Valentines post? 😂 I’m surprised she didn’t get a card from Mummy Win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
No Valentines post? 😂 I’m surprised she didn’t get a card from Mummy Win 😂
The only people who don't do Valentine's post are:

a) those who don't care about social media or posting their whole lives on social media 🤣
b) those who have been together for such a long time, that for them valentines is just another day (I'm one of those, 15 years married and counting :))
c) those who are not happy being together or only staying for the sake of the kids.

Guess in which category I think Ron is...

• Haha
Yes, remember when she was in love and he was the worst kept secret ever. Posting "the boy did good" *cringe* after he came back from New York with gifts. Making out he was a pilot or international jet setter.
I guess he is international....but more pissing in bottles at service stations rather than a jet setter.
If he was a doctor, she'd be showing him off CONSTANTLY.
Funny how she doesn't post those dreamy family pics of 2 parents and a baby overlooking a lake these days isn't it. Probably can't get a pic of Scott like that as the sunset will bounce of his baldy head and glare the camera.

• Haha
What the duck is that supposed to mean? You and your whole Winstanley clan is as working class as it gets 🙄
I came here to say more or less the same thing. Just the fact that she thinks that hummous is middle class, which is something she repeats constantly in her stories, means she has no idea what middle class truly means.

It’s quite embarrassing that she thinks hummus is middle class 😬 and she’s clearly impressed by it as she’s mentioned it a few times 😂 All toddler and weaning books have a recipe for it, it’s not a flex Ron.

It’s quite embarrassing that she thinks hummus is middle class 😬 and she’s clearly impressed by it as she’s mentioned it a few times 😂 All toddler and weaning books have a recipe for it, it’s not a flex Ron.
It's hardly as if it was Waitrose organic hummous 🤣 Hers probably cost like £1 from Tesco.

I buy 90% of my fruit and veg organic, much of it sourced from a local farm. If you want to brand specific foods 'middle class', those would be the ones, not a plastic-contained £1 worth of tinned chickpeas with tahini.

Being planet-conscious is middle class, and she is anything but...

Reactions: 4
Everything she posted this weekend was in response to tattle. Middle class. Wallasey. Too bad it makes her look 10x worse.

And God every video she posts of BJ makes it look more and more that she's on the spectrum. Eating lipstick. (And embarrassing her and scolding her for wasting her MAC lipstick 🙄) Tongue out to lick phone. Drooling. Sitting there screaming. Having a poo in store 🤢 Why post them? It's as if she likes to put her down. To make herself look better? Doesn't make sense.

Everything she posted this weekend was in response to tattle. Middle class. Wallasey. Too bad it makes her look 10x worse.

And God every video she posts of BJ makes it look more and more that she's on the spectrum. Eating lipstick. (And embarrassing her and scolding her for wasting her MAC lipstick 🙄) Tongue out to lick phone. Drooling. Sitting there screaming. Having a poo in store 🤢 Why post them? It's as if she likes to put her down. To make herself look better? Doesn't make sense.
What did she post to show she was Middle Class or about Wallasey? I've not been looking at her stories.

Pics for those blocked too. Wallasey is still a tit hole Ron. I still can't get over "middle class snacking" The only person who would even THINK to say that is some very low class. Oh and she has dropped 300 followers in 2 weeks. No one cares Ron

A pic from Twitter zoomed in. Her selfies vs reality is quite laughable.

Attachments

Can anyone link this video?

The kid cannot talk, she just shouts and makes noises exactly like autistic children do
---
A pic from Twitter zoomed in. Her selfies vs reality is quite laughable.
I've posted this before but it is worth a repost, Ron loves them so I'm sure she'll understand when she read this

What the actual duck???? she is the rancid in person, in looks and personality.

It is great when a real photo of her comes to light, outside of her control to filter and photoshop to death 🥳🥳

Attachments

• Haha
Can anyone link this video?

The kid cannot talk, she just shouts and makes noises exactly like autistic children do
---
🙋🏼‍♀️ I still got em from a WhatsApp group 😂

Sits and screams like that at 2. Not normal.

And listen to her scold and tell her how much BJ owes for that. Not funny. Her voice 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 1
🙋🏼‍♀️ I still got em from a WhatsApp group 😂

Sits and screams like that at 2. Not normal.

And listen to her scold and tell her how much BJ owes for that. Not funny. Her voice 🥴
she is the least maternal person I've seen in a long time

has no idea how to interact with children or adapt to their changing needs

she is the least maternal person I've seen in a long time

has no idea how to interact with children or adapt to their changing needs
If her kid did tell her she was having a poo, and that’s a big if considering she really doesn’t talk, that’s a sign they’re ready to be potty trained! When they tell you what they’re doing they’re ready and you should jump on the opportunity, obv Ron knows best tho 🙄

If her kid did tell her she was having a poo, and that’s a big if considering she really doesn’t talk, that’s a sign they’re ready to be potty trained! When they tell you what they’re doing they’re ready and you should jump on the opportunity, obv Ron knows best tho 🙄
She "had a poo" meant the kid went and sat in a corner. Or as she stated, in a box at the store. That kid is so far from talking and her videos show it. Nice try Ron. Your kid isn't Einstein.

Hahahaha we are all soooo jealous of her jet setting life. She drives to tit filled farms and stay in cheap tit hotels. Hahahahaha ok vet surgeon 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
I think at most she is just copying what she sees at home or what Ron has taught her to do. So either she brings her in to the bathroom with her and explains what shes doing or she uses a box at home to tell her what to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.