Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmj21

I’m a long time lurker on Tattle, made the odd post. I’ve followed Rosie since she posted about her miscarriage as I went through something similar at the same time. I admired her for openly discussing a taboo subject. Also found her relationship & motherhood journey very relatable to my own. I love / loved her northern sense of humour! (Mysen a northern lass!)
However, after last night I’ve seen her in a different light unfortunately.
I am sick to death of everyone I follow on insta preaching about how much of a cesspit of hate tattle is, how women should support women & if you come on this site you must be a vile & hate filled troll!
Women supporting women, no questions asked, is absolute tosh. Rose West is a woman, should I support her?! No I support honest, hard working, genuine, strong people regardless of gender!
I am allowed to have my own personal opinions of people in the public eye, I wouldn’t dream of taking it to them on their pages / inbox as thats their own space & I don’t feel they need to hear / see it, but I can & should be able to express them here as it’s not directly at them. A difference of opinion of questioning something someone does is not trolling, it is merely having an opinion! Which in this country, as a democracy, I am entitled to have!
Sorry about the rant but if I see another #bekind from people who quickly jump on others for a difference of opinion & then use words like loathe, hate, despise, jealous, sick in the head when describing others, my already twitchy eye will probably explode! Some people don’t deserve kindness, we should just remind ourselves not everyone will like everyone and THAT IS OK!!!
Happy weekend people!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She has been influenced alright, the mummies she was hanging out with have clearly spent some of their evening having a rant...didn’t Tick Tock that did they!

I still find the phrase ‘women should support women‘ to be utter bollocks. It’s basically a way of saying women shouldn’t have an opinion and should stay in their lane.
We don’t ask men to support men, we ask them to question, argue, discuss, investigate, challenge each other.

There are so many examples on here of women selling unachievable lifestyles to other women, Instagram is the biggest MLM scam going. Just swipe up guus so I can help you find this item...bullshit, swipe up so I get a cut.. I will call people out on that.

Brummy mummy has joked a number of times about Domestic violence, Lynsey Queen of clean tried to sell a hoover on a post about Caroline flacks suicide, Mrs Meldrum laughs at racist remarks, MoD was slagging of her mates on here and interviewing them for her podcasts in real life, Stephanie Davis is flogging a single on the back of said suicide, Mrs Hinch is solely responsible for people stock piling vast quantities of flammable chemicals that they were spritzing round their houses......I could go on.

I will not support women who are doing what the above are doing, I will support women who are calling them out.

Dig a little deeper Rosie, your new insta mates aren’t telling your their full stories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I like it when infleuncers bang on about tattle, brings more traffic to the site and for every 2 people that accuse us of being nasty trolls 3 people join and see the light and realise how sneaky these influencers really are
Every single time! Hands up if you were sent here by an influencer- 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 52

CallingDoctorJones

Has she forgotten about the ‘Rosie Mamsey’ thing? She literally dolled herself up & filmed stories dedicated to mocking/taking the piss out of instamums & their bullshit. Was that ‘women supporting women’? There’s a hell of a lot of pot calling the kettle black going on in that tattle rant.
I used to really like her, but there’s nothing less attractive than a hypocrite.

Reactions: 47
I think she's great, she's what instagram is missing, someone who doesn't give a shit and shows body confidence and doesn't post #ad every other story

Lollipop1990

And the comment this morning on her stories about ‘quarantine would be easier without kids’.
We’ve been TTC now for 18 months and look like we’re heading down the IVF route - which will be when all this blows over, with a quick referral. I’d do anything to be home with a baby, a child.
So out of touch.
i get that she’s annoying and loves herself and I’m so sorry you’re struggling to conceive,
But that doesn’t mean that us with kids are never allowed to make jokes about our kids. And it clearly is that. She’s a good mum you can see that and she’s right anyway, quarantine would be easier without kids. I can say that too. Doesn’t mean I’d rather not have my kids

• Heart

Mrsnoodles

I hate the whole - women should support women. What they actually mean when they say that is; ‘you women should support me, as I try to sell you shit you don’t need. Wanky books, overpriced bras, I don’t give a fuck, just show me the money. Don’t say mean shit, that’s not supportive, shame on you, shame on the sisterhood’.
That is my problem with instamums, the support is not reciprocal. They just want unconditional engagement and adoration, oh and people parting with their cash. Can you imagine if a big brand came out and slagged people off publicly for not shopping there?! There would be outcry, but the instamums can get away with it because women should support women 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Judes81

I’m not a fan of Brummy Mummy, I find her style infantile and she doesn’t appeal to my sense of humour. When I saw Rosie hanging about with her my thoughts were that Brummy would be ridiculously excited and was punching way above her friendship weight! I didn’t think any more about it.

I like Rosie Ramsey and have genuinely giggled at some of her content- the tutorials and Rosie Mamsey stuff particularly.

I’ve now seen Rosie’s rant about this site and I’m so disappointed that she doesn’t understand the crux of what drew me here in the first place (and many others too, I think). It’s not being a troll to feel upset that influencers haven’t disclosed adverts, weren’t upfront about freebies and they do all this underhand advertising and influencing while seemingly having no regard for their children’s privacy and safety. It doesn’t make me ‘a dick’ to feel uncomfortable and disagree with the way many instamums are making money from their followers.

I considered myself a fan of Rosie and Chris Ramsey. I voted for him every week on Strictly. I listened to their podcast. I liked her posts. I told friends about her. I'm hoping that this is just a blip and I will enjoy their content again in the future...but for now, I’m really annoyed that she hasn’t had the sense to look a bit deeper into why people on here are disgruntled with the influencers. There’s a lot more to this site than slagging off how someone looks or being annoyed about them talking too much about their periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s super defensive because she knows the Tattlers are right , she has sold out, is a hypocrite and it made uncomfortable reading for her.

Reactions: 36

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If you notice Chris on any tv show, he’ll only wear short sleeved t-shirts to make his wrist wear more noticeable. Everything is done for effect and it’s crass.
I find this a strange comment. How do you know thats why he wears short sleeves lol? Maybe it’s hot in the studios under lights etc so a jumper would be uncomfortable?

ill be the first (and as you can see from my previous comments have been) to criticise when I think something is wrong but this is a really odd comment to make.

Reactions: 35

judsmum

Chatty Member
I really enjoyed watching the antics of Rosie, Chris & Robin. I loved the swimsuits, the videos with ill fitting dresses, loved the chatting when she was out running and I loved the podcast. Now? Not so much and despite what she says her instagram HAS changed since she’s started knocking about in the insta-mum circle. That’s not trolling Rosie, it’s criticism of your brand and a brand is what it is whilstever you try to ‘influence’ people. It’s exactly the same as criticism of any other ‘business’. You didn’t need the inner circle, they needed you because you (particularly mamsey) were fresh and relatable and needed you on side! I really hope that you take a breath, understand what it was that gained you your followers and revert back to that because it sure as shit wasn’t book launches and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Nellyellie

VIP Member
It was the fake laughing in last nights stories. Made me cringe so badly.
When I was listening it really did make me laugh though how all these insta famous people love to judge tattles. You must be miserable, no hobbies, full of hate. Actually no, I am very happy but I am allowed to dislike people, have an opinion etc etc. The difference is I don’t send these opinions directly to you, therefore if you choose to come looking and read them then I have no sympathy.

Her attitude is vile. It wasn't long ago she was slagging these mummy vloggers off. She gained a huge amount of followers when she decided to make her tragedy c miscarriage public knowledge and really did a good thing by putting the spotlight on something that mustn't be kept a secret, people must talk about such topics. However she's taking advantage of that following by using them to make money. Like the rest of them. Yes you all have books out buy none of you are in any position to tell people to spend their hard earned money on silly stories and bad parenting advice. You get them all for free!!! But you want everyone to buy all your new mates' books? Women should support women you say? We do. I support people just on Instagram. I follow accounts who use their knowledge and intelligence to help people in a positive way which doesn't fill their pockets up with money from unsuspecting consumers. They've built their followers up by themselves through bloody hard work. They don't have famous husbands or famous friends. "Mummy influencers" are the worst kind because they sell their children's childhood to make a few quid. How many #Ad's would they get if their child/children were not featured anywhere in the public grid? I'm supporting children and guess what? I'm not a fucking hypocrite so I won't jump ship if someone waves a fucking fiver at me. If you be can anything be kind, but also don't be a fucking hypocrite in the process.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely this!
I remember when Rosie first started receiving freebies and gifts and would raffle them off to her followers. That quickly stopped when the monetary value increased!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s changed her tune, hasn’t she? Was only a few months ago she was taking the piss out of the instamums and did a series of insta stories basically saying she didn’t care about Tattle because everyone’s entitled to an opinion & she’d rather they did it here than in her DMs & comments

Reactions: 34

WhippetGood

So on her latest instagram post she says that Instagram is “a platform for expression” so essentially post what you like. That’s fine - but tattle is also a platform for expression. For us tattlers to express our opinions on the absolute shambles that is instagram and the desperados who sell their children’s privacy and childhood to the highest bidder. Nobody is forced to read tattle. The majority of people on tattle don’t send direct messages on Instagram full of hate. The majority of people on tattle are fed up with their comments being deleted, their messages ignored, their Instagram profiles blocked when they dare to question anything. That’s not trolling. These insta “mums” don’t have to read tattle - as they like to say just scroll on 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mememe13

I like Rosie. She’s very naturally funny and she’s clearly a great Mum. I’m certain some people reading here off the back of her stories will be utterly shocked that this website exists. They might have read part time working mummy’s comment On Rosie’s post about all the shit she has endured via tattle. I will never agree with commenting on people’s looks or their children. I do however think that if you have spent years receiving donations from the general public under the guise it will be going to victims of domestic abuse when in actual fact you have been pocketing it, you should be made wholly accountable. If you then resort to blocking people who have been funding your lifestyle for simply requesting to know where their money has been spent, you deserve all the backlash you get. People were being DM’d her bank details. They were putting money in her bank to help her buy the house she was supposedly going to be kicked out of. This has never materialised. Nobody knows where the money went. Hers and her family’s lifestyle did change dramatically though. Reading her comment on Rosie’s post angered me. PTWM has a thread on here because of her own greed and deceitful actions. I don’t want anybody reading her comment and then heading over here being suckered into her “poor me” act.

“Women should support women” as someone said before, just because we are the same gender it does not automatically make us allies. I support people I believe are worthy of support. We are not all unkind on here, just absolutely sick of this influencer bullshit and being told to #bekind by those who make a living relying on their vulnerable followers buying into their fabricated lifestyle. I fear for my children’s future.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

whatsthetea123

Sorry if this comes across as a bit preachy (I promise I don’t mean it to!) but I had a thought today, if she isn’t pregnant and she comes on here and sees everyone speculating, that could really hurt her. She’s already lost a baby and they could be trying and not have fallen pregnant yet. I don’t know if we should be speculating, I have been this week and I’m going to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AmyMVee

I know a few people who have been shagging around during lockdown. So it is still happening. I do get it from both sides though (the OP and rosies)
Totally off topic but a woman in my street met a bloke during one of her daily exercise walks in April and he goes round every afternoon for an hour or so then she waves him off at the gate in her dressing gown 😂

• Haha

Tashy

And WHO pre-orders the books for September?!

I'm sorry I can't stand Robin in particular. Rude little brat who has never been taught how to eat nicely. The other day he was eating a carrot and he made my stomach turn! Yuk yuk yuk. Vile.
How did you want him to eat a raw carrot? With a knife and fork?!

• Haha