Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll give anyone a book deal these days! Who even buys these books?!
So true, it blows my mind the books that are being printed.
And it is staggering that you can preorder them when they haven't been written yet.
It's clearly a way to keep people's money in an account making cash while the book is written!

Reactions: 3
I really liked shagged married annoyed for the first few weeks. But I just don’t feel like there is enough content there to go in making it every single week! After a few weeks it all felt the same but just regurgitated slightly differently.

not sure why any one would want a book of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I really liked shagged married annoyed for the first few weeks. But I just don’t feel like there is enough content there to go in making it every single week! After a few weeks it all felt the same but just regurgitated slightly differently.

not sure why any one would want a book of it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too! I listened to a few episodes and had a few laughs, but it soon got pretty boring. It's probably a decent podcast to listen to if you're doing something else but as a stand-alone piece of entertainment, it doesn't rate for me. I certainly can't see how they can make it into a book! For starters, a lot of the best content in the podcast are the messages and stories sent in by the listeners!

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed her instagram but since her account has blown up she seems desperate to fit in.
tagging other big instagram accounts.

i watch some of her stories then skip through as they are a bit try to hard.

Reactions: 4
Followed her for years but now I'm finding myself skipping past stories and posts.
Trying too hard to fit in with other Instagram influencers when she got her following for just being herself and relatable. Not so much now.
I mean fair play to them for jumping on the book bandwagon, may as well earn a few extra quid. I hope she gets her caravan from it at least 🤣
Rosie please don't kiss any of the other Insta influencers arses and stay true to yourself.
I do love the podcast but I genuinely had to stop myself throwing up on the snot one 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Followed her for years but now I'm finding myself skipping past stories and posts.
Trying too hard to fit in with other Instagram influencers when she got her following for just being herself and relatable. Not so much now.
I mean fair play to them for jumping on the book bandwagon, may as well earn a few extra quid. I hope she gets her caravan from it at least 🤣
Rosie please don't kiss any of the other Insta influencers arses and stay true to yourself.
I do love the podcast but I genuinely had to stop myself throwing up on the snot one 🤢🤢🤢
Now see I can't listen to the podcast as back when I first came across rosie (and liked her) I couldn't stand her husband, so to have to listen to him talk is just a no. But I have heard it's quite disgusting in content so it wouldn't be for me anyhow.

Reactions: 2
And WHO pre-orders the books for September?!

I'm sorry I can't stand Robin in particular. Rude little brat who has never been taught how to eat nicely. The other day he was eating a carrot and he made my stomach turn! Yuk yuk yuk. Vile.
How did you want him to eat a raw carrot? With a knife and fork?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How did you want him to eat a raw carrot? With a knife and fork?!
He hasn’t got any of his top front teeth bless him.
He was just sat eating a carrot, how many 4 yr olds would eat a carrot, it was cute. i pull a right face when I eat a whole raw carrot 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23

I'm sorry I can't stand Robin in particular. Rude little brat who has never been taught how to eat nicely. The other day he was eating a carrot and he made my stomach turn! Yuk yuk yuk. Vile.
I think he’s a gorgeous little boy. You’d probably make a mess if you were missing your front teeth 🤣

Reactions: 22
I just wish she wouldn't sing, goes right through me, nothing makes me flick her off quicker!

Reactions: 15

Personally I think he's a lovely little boy. The way he says certain things have me in stitches.

Reactions: 13
I first discovered her around the summer of 2018 and thought she was great - so funny and real. She also had a LOT of disdain for fake Instamums.

Then something changed. I think she tasted a bit of popularity and realised she had the potential to really make something of herself. In came the undeclared free bras and swimwear, the endless singing, the “comedy”... I found it all so cringey and predictable and unfollowed when she went off on a massive rant about Tattle and its posters (total bandwagon jumping and nothing to do with people criticising her personally). I just want to people who really rate themselves like she does.

And don’t get me started on the eyebrows! It isn’t Botox, it’s make up and she chooses to draw them on like that 🤦‍♀️ But I don’t think they irritate me more than the way she applies lipstick outside of her natural lip line. She looks like a clown. Zoom in on that and see how far outside her (perfectly fine) lip shape her lipstick goes. Why?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate it when people do that with lipstick
I think it fuels the whole filler thing and people thinking they’re inadequate / have to do the same / go pump their faces full of crap.

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE makeup but not when people become caricatures of themselves.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone enlighten me as to what she used to do for work before going full time on insta as she put it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.