Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm done with her now, her stories are a total borefest, either her singing and dancing like a fool or trying to make her son look cute, which he is having none of!! She doesnt even advertise all the hundreds of freebies she must be getting!
No content whatsoever!
Goodbye Rosie

Reactions: 8
Ok I'm done with her now, her stories are a total borefest, either her singing and dancing like a fool or trying to make her son look cute, which he is having none of!! She doesnt even advertise all the hundreds of freebies she must be getting!
No content whatsoever!
Goodbye Rosie
Just went to unfollow her and this proves my point 🙈
Screenshot_20200211-094644_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Her latest post is just and out and out beg for freebies. The comments are full of make up artists saying drop me a DM so it clearly works 😠

Reactions: 4
Still goes to normal school, house isn't even in a nice area either... Rough as toast. It's just a big house. That they pay for pretty sure its not gifted like Mrs hinchs extension.
She always states she's not minted with money also... And shops at Aldi like the rest of us 🥳
It’s hardly a rough area 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m gutted their podcast has changed so much - the earlier episodes genuinely would make me laugh and were quite heartfelt, and they answered questions and had a laugh - I remember one bit about sex and relationships with a new baby, it was lovely. Now they mainly just read stories from people, barely answer genuine questions and have far too many poo/wee stories I can’t bear it. Have taken the advice of the internet to just stop listening, am so surprised they are releasing a book! How does a podcast that’s weekly and topical become a book?

Reactions: 9
Just unfollowed her. She comes across as a lovely person and nothing against her personally, but since she declared Instagramming as her job, she seems to have been pulled in to the fake Instashammer world. Doesn't feel 'real' anymore 😕

Reactions: 18
Well at the start of this thread I really liked her but that insta story is completely misjudged, they genuinely can’t take any difference of opinion and call troll at the slightest thing.

Reactions: 17
WTF is she even talking about????

Most posts about her here were positive for the longest time, it's only recently some people have said they've unfollowed. Definitely haven't even seen the posts she's claiming to have read in here.

Reactions: 12
WTF is she even talking about????

Most posts about her here were positive for the longest time, it's only recently some people have said they've unfollowed. Definitely haven't even seen the posts she's claiming to have read in here.
I'm wondering if there's another forum where people share their opinions and not just Tattle. I looked back at this whole thread and no one mentioned what she was speaking about there

Well at the start of this thread I really liked her but that insta story is completely misjudged, they genuinely can’t take any difference of opinion and call troll at the slightest thing.
Yeah I’m really disappointed with her insta stories regarding tattle - can tell she was at Gi Fletcher’s book launch all the ‘insta mummies’ were all clearly talking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have just unfollowed her. She's coming across really badly. This thread is dead and she's so not bothered by two throwaway comments she's done about 15 stories about them. Pathetic. She has hundreds of thousands giving her praise but gets her knickers in a twist over two people that aren't a fan. Grow up.

I'm wondering if there's another forum where people share their opinions and not just Tattle. I looked back at this whole thread and no one mentioned what she was speaking about there
I just googled and it must be here she's going on about. No where else and you can bet at the book party they were all discussing tattle and pretending they found it hillarious.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s buddies with brummy mummy after all her husband bashing comments.
Clearly they were all talking about tattle

So she's literally lying about posts? It's pathetic. There has been nothing about her going to the book launch. And I have never seen the period comment.

The only negative comments on here are that she isn't as relatable as she used to be, that's a fact and not trolling.

Reactions: 16
So she's literally lying about posts? It's pathetic. There has been nothing about her going to the book launch. And I have never seen the period comment.

The only negative comments on here are that she isn't as relatable as she used to be, that's a fact and not trolling.
I wondered if she was talking about somewhere else at first but it doesn't seem it with the way she refers to "that site" but it seems dumb to flat out lie about the content of posts when people can easily come and read it.
Look what happened with the Sali Hughes threads, Sali's video exaggerated / misconstrued the content of the posts and people came expecting some awful pile on and ended up saying there wasn't anything that bad.

Reactions: 5
Wow she is fuming 😂😂 ‘I won’t talk about them for too long’ twenty stories later she finishes talking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they’re all so concerned with ‘that site’ why don’t they stop talking about it. I found the site coz Susie Verrill posted on her stories about it and I’d seen other mentions of it but didn’t know what it was 😂 but every so often they all go off about it, it just ends up driving more traffic surely?
ETA Total: 4,140 (members: 1,751, guests: 2,389) so there’s more people looking at this site than actually members... right. Apologies if I got that wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She has been influenced alright, the mummies she was hanging out with have clearly spent some of their evening having a rant...didn’t Tick Tock that did they!

I still find the phrase ‘women should support women‘ to be utter bollocks. It’s basically a way of saying women shouldn’t have an opinion and should stay in their lane.
We don’t ask men to support men, we ask them to question, argue, discuss, investigate, challenge each other.

There are so many examples on here of women selling unachievable lifestyles to other women, Instagram is the biggest MLM scam going. Just swipe up guus so I can help you find this item...bullshit, swipe up so I get a cut.. I will call people out on that.

Brummy mummy has joked a number of times about Domestic violence, Lynsey Queen of clean tried to sell a hoover on a post about Caroline flacks suicide, Mrs Meldrum laughs at racist remarks, MoD was slagging of her mates on here and interviewing them for her podcasts in real life, Stephanie Davis is flogging a single on the back of said suicide, Mrs Hinch is solely responsible for people stock piling vast quantities of flammable chemicals that they were spritzing round their houses......I could go on.

I will not support women who are doing what the above are doing, I will support women who are calling them out.

Dig a little deeper Rosie, your new insta mates aren’t telling your their full stories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.