Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imasheep

I do love that pink jumper though 😍 and it looks really lovely on her. I wish I could tuck stuff in, I don't rock it in the slightest...

I'm Susan

I think you’ve missed the point of my post completely?
I wasn’t on about home schooling I was on about them saying they can’t get any work done when Robin is there.

there are two of them, Chris would have been on tour otherwise.So Chris can look after the kid whilst Rosie does work? Or vice verse?
What "work" is it that she claims she can't do? Surely she doesn't think tik tok is a job???

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She says she's a 12 but I can't see that 🤷‍♀️
She looked a size 12 in that dancing video. I think it's because she's got a fat face that makes her look bigger than she is?

How old is she? She looks older than her husband.

I don't follow her but saw about her slagging tattle off so have been watching some of her stories. What was her husband talking about last night? Something to do with masturbating in every room?!

I've just seen her sponsored tasty bites advert... What's up with the weird faces she's pulling!? Definitely trying too hard.

I do like their podcast and some of her content but it just comes across as a bit desperate now.

Robin is adorable though!

Luce0331

VIP Member
The talk on her stories about how she used to get an allowance off Chris 😴Why do I feel like everything is one big gloat from her, like “look at me, my husband pays for me to live a wonderful life but im still sooooo relatable guys” boring
Has she deleted that? Can’t see anything about that

Of course opinion can be challenged! If you disagree with someone you challenge it. There’s nothing wrong with that if you can do it in an appropriate way.

anyway, in other news, the facial expressions on today’s dance video really reminded me of the entertainment staff at Butlins etc 😂😂
Horrific btw. Absolutely horrific. I wish she’d just apply already. I’m mortified for her.