Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've merged the two threads as hardly anyone wants to rave anymore and both were mixed. Someone is welcome to start a just rave thread if they want to.

Reactions: 10
I did really like her but honestly her attitude towards people who so much as have an opinion about her makes me second think things. Um, you put yourself in the public eye. You can't expect everyone to love you and you can't expect only those who do love you to express that.

I thought I’d chip in here! I also still like Rosie! I do wish she’d calm down with the instamum stuff and be like her old self, but on the whole I still find her hilarious!

However, those stories are sooooo embarrassing! She has missed the overall theme of her thread and what she’s saying is directly going against the point she’s making!

For example using the word hate and loathe and how she’s had (probably scathing) conversations with other people about the types of people on Tattle. All quite contradictory.

Reactions: 18
No idea who she is, but those stories are embarrassing. Just another bog standard insta mum telling her sheep to never question her and she loves her followers 😆 she hit all the cliches of being a basic insta mum in those stories. If some people do like her, could it of been a parody? Otherwise that's some breathtaking lack of self awareness.

When has anyone ever complained about an instamum not telling people about their merch/book coming out 😂

Reactions: 16
I personally really love Rosie Ramsey!!
Hahaaaaa this was definitely Rosie.

Tbh I don’t mind her, love the podcast. Her and Chris are nice together. Not going to say that she isn’t a bit annoying but she’d probably admit that about herself. Compared to some threads here I’d say this one is incredibly mild, hardly the comments section of the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 8
Her attitude is vile. It wasn't long ago she was slagging these mummy vloggers off. She gained a huge amount of followers when she decided to make her tragedy c miscarriage public knowledge and really did a good thing by putting the spotlight on something that mustn't be kept a secret, people must talk about such topics. However she's taking advantage of that following by using them to make money. Like the rest of them. Yes you all have books out buy none of you are in any position to tell people to spend their hard earned money on silly stories and bad parenting advice. You get them all for free!!! But you want everyone to buy all your new mates' books? Women should support women you say? We do. I support people just on Instagram. I follow accounts who use their knowledge and intelligence to help people in a positive way which doesn't fill their pockets up with money from unsuspecting consumers. They've built their followers up by themselves through bloody hard work. They don't have famous husbands or famous friends. "Mummy influencers" are the worst kind because they sell their children's childhood to make a few quid. How many #Ad's would they get if their child/children were not featured anywhere in the public grid? I'm supporting children and guess what? I'm not a bleeping hypocrite so I won't jump ship if someone waves a bleeping fiver at me. If you be can anything be kind, but also don't be a bleeping hypocrite in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No one has every complained about an influencer not telling then about bringing a book out because it would never ever happen. They will be ramming this book down viewers throats for free publicity for as long as they can just like they have the podcast. It is all about self promotion.

Such a shame as she started out with good intentions and was witty and relatable. Now the instamums have become more important than the viewers. Another unfollow from me.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always really liked Rosie, but I feel that lately she’s definitely bought into her own hype. What used to make her hilarious was that it was natural and she didn’t seem to know quite how funny she is, but she’s clearly playing up to it now and I’m finding it off putting. Half the time I skip her stories now, and I used to look forward to her uploading. Up until recently she only had a rave thread and I think that shows that other people clearly feel the same. I’ve unfollowed loads of people lately as I’m just not interested in following people that I dislike anymore (hinch for example) and I might unfollow Rosie too. The insta world has become extremely toxic and fake.

Reactions: 14
It was the fake laughing in last nights stories. Made me cringe so badly.
When I was listening it really did make me laugh though how all these insta famous people love to judge tattles. You must be miserable, no hobbies, full of hate. Actually no, I am very happy but I am allowed to dislike people, have an opinion etc etc. The difference is I don’t send these opinions directly to you, therefore if you choose to come looking and read them then I have no sympathy.

Her attitude is vile. It wasn't long ago she was slagging these mummy vloggers off. She gained a huge amount of followers when she decided to make her tragedy c miscarriage public knowledge and really did a good thing by putting the spotlight on something that mustn't be kept a secret, people must talk about such topics. However she's taking advantage of that following by using them to make money. Like the rest of them. Yes you all have books out buy none of you are in any position to tell people to spend their hard earned money on silly stories and bad parenting advice. You get them all for free!!! But you want everyone to buy all your new mates' books? Women should support women you say? We do. I support people just on Instagram. I follow accounts who use their knowledge and intelligence to help people in a positive way which doesn't fill their pockets up with money from unsuspecting consumers. They've built their followers up by themselves through bloody hard work. They don't have famous husbands or famous friends. "Mummy influencers" are the worst kind because they sell their children's childhood to make a few quid. How many #Ad's would they get if their child/children were not featured anywhere in the public grid? I'm supporting children and guess what? I'm not a bleeping hypocrite so I won't jump ship if someone waves a bleeping fiver at me. If you be can anything be kind, but also don't be a bleeping hypocrite in the process.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely this!
I remember when Rosie first started receiving freebies and gifts and would raffle them off to her followers. That quickly stopped when the monetary value increased!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she's done it so people come and "troll" her so she has something to talk about. It would also give her something in common with those other instamums she took the piss out of 🤷🏼‍♀️

🤞 her content goes back to how it was as I LOVED her drunken stories and Rosie Mumsey.

Reactions: 9
She has 100% done those stories last night for engagement....so sad....I used to like her....

Reactions: 8
So on her latest instagram post she says that Instagram is “a platform for expression” so essentially post what you like. That’s fine - but tattle is also a platform for expression. For us tattlers to express our opinions on the absolute shambles that is instagram and the desperados who sell their children’s privacy and childhood to the highest bidder. Nobody is forced to read tattle. The majority of people on tattle don’t send direct messages on Instagram full of hate. The majority of people on tattle are fed up with their comments being deleted, their messages ignored, their Instagram profiles blocked when they dare to question anything. That’s not trolling. These insta “mums” don’t have to read tattle - as they like to say just scroll on 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 33
🤞 her content goes back to how it was as I LOVED her drunken stories and Rosie Mumsey.
I hope so, she used to be so funny! I started following her year before last when she was watching Love Island every night with a glass of wine and posting lots, she was so naturally funny and used to crack me up!

Reactions: 5
When I started listening to their podcast I instantly liked her. Very funny, down to earth, 'real'. But over the last couple of months she's become very irritating. Like she's trying too hard to be funny or relatable..

The podcast definitely isn't as good as it used to be either. The last 10/15 episodes are just them talking tit or about tit!

Reactions: 9
I've loved Rosie for ages, she was a breath of fresh air, Robin is a beautiful wee boy, very cute and seems to have his parents comedy timing.

I was disappointed when I saw her kissing ass with the likes of Brummy Mummy yesterday, but assumed it was actually a 'you support my book I'll support yours' type networking opportunity.

The Tattle posts have really done it for me. Has she now become one of these women who lie scam and cheat normal influencers daily? The women who use their children for advertising, to hell with their safety and wellbeing? Or worse, one of these women using a celebrities death for engagement or sympathy?

Please don't start aff linking hauls Rosie, keep some dignity and decorum

I hate the whole - women should support women. What they actually mean when they say that is; ‘you women should support me, as I try to sell you tit you don’t need. Wanky books, overpriced bras, I don’t give a duck, just show me the money. Don’t say mean tit, that’s not supportive, shame on you, shame on the sisterhood’.
That is my problem with instamums, the support is not reciprocal. They just want unconditional engagement and adoration, oh and people parting with their cash. Can you imagine if a big brand came out and slagged people off publicly for not shopping there?! There would be outcry, but the instamums can get away with it because women should support women 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dont know much about this woman, but seems like she has done what they all do. Slowly get in to the insta mum gang, get a bit of coaching from them, see how many freebies they are getting due a million dot rant on stories about "trolls" and tattle. After that all your insta mum pals tag and support you, your followers go up and there you go, you're now fully in their gang. You know the ones that witch and gossip about all of us who post on here,, calling us out for being nasty while they cackle over their cappuccinos and call us all the names under the sun. But dont forget girls..#bekind! Only to those who dont question you tho, anyone who disagrees with something you openly share on social media is a bully. Must be sad, with no life or sick in the head... that wouldn't be a dig at mental Illness? 🤔 #bekind. When I hear the phrase women support women it infuriates me. I'll support whomever I want, you wont automatically be my ally because we share a gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Women supporting women - what a cringe phrase. Do men have to blindly support all men? It’s ridiculous. Don’t put yourself in the public eye for attention and then bemoan when all the attention isn’t licking your arse. I loved her initially, before she got to 100k and was just really funny. So so glad I unfollowed now!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.