Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just unfollowed her. She comes across as a lovely person and nothing against her personally, but since she declared Instagramming as her job, she seems to have been pulled in to the fake Instashammer world. Doesn't feel 'real' anymore 😕
she’s being sarcastic when she calls it her ‘job’

Reactions: 5
See her supporters have turned up.... guys she has spouted complete BS in her rant. Maybe take a look back. No one has trolled her, only expressed that she’s changed and isn’t relatable anymore 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s changed her tune, hasn’t she? Was only a few months ago she was taking the piss out of the instamums and did a series of insta stories basically saying she didn’t care about Tattle because everyone’s entitled to an opinion & she’d rather they did it here than in her DMs & comments

Reactions: 34
she’s being sarcastic when she calls it her ‘job’
And all the instafluencers genuinely just want to share the love by letting us know about this little top, bottle of make up, pair of boots, cleaning cloth, food delivery service, 5 star hotel, children’s outfit, silver necklace, new saucepan, new kitchen, £3000 bathroom sink, dog bed.....etc etc etc

They are so kind and considerate like that...until the women on here wised up to their sales pitches and got the ASA involved. That is women supporting women, don’t flog me stuff and then make jokes about it not being your job. Of course it’s a Job, they love people who fall for this crap.

Reactions: 17
I really like Rosie. She has a nice family circle and I think she is funny. I don’t find her too much and she seems to be in it for the craic. If they don’t deny they are making money I don’t mind. At the end of the day, why not? Why not get freebies. I don’t like those that lie and pretend to be something they aren’t (brummy mummy). I don’t feel she would ever be a sell out. She is the kind of person you want to see more of.

Although when I saw her with brummy mummy I was disappointed but she just said she is there to promote so you have to put up with that kind of person. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I really like Rosie. She has a nice family circle and I think she is funny. I don’t find her too much and she seems to be in it for the craic. If they don’t deny they are making money I don’t mind. At the end of the day, why not? Why not get freebies. I don’t like those that lie and pretend to be something they aren’t (brummy mummy). I don’t feel she would ever be a sell out. She is the kind of person you want to see more of.

Although when I saw her with brummy mummy I was disappointed but she just said she is there to promote so you have to put up with that kind of person. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You sound like Rosie who’s had a few wines and joined in the chat....

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to really enjoy the Rosie Mumsy piss take of influencers who take themselves too seriously.

Has Rosie got raging PMT or is she seriously triggered by what's been said about her. For someone who professes not to care what others think about them, she sure seems to care a lot.

Reactions: 11
Rosie was how I actually found out about tattle months ago when she had a rant. I went from loving her to really disliking her. I think Robin is hilarious and she is a genuinely good mum but as a working mum I find this whole ‘I’m one of you’ bullshit tedious. She is privileged enough to be able to be a stay at home mum, in her large gated home, with barker and stone house sofas, in her Burberry coat driving a BMW 4x4.... not relatable in the slightest. I’m local to them, the restaurant the visit is a Michelin star restaurant at £120 per person- not your bog standard happy hour Italians.
She’s just a try hard. I get that she’s trying to milk this for all it’s worth while she can and forge some sort of career out of it but I’d rather she was like Liv (ultimate girl gang) and just owned what she is. A stepford, privileged wife

Reactions: 21
I only heard of this woman yesterday from my friend telling me about her hilarious insta mumsy thing, look her up tonight and turns out she's just another one of these attention seeking insta gobshites 🙄they ruin it for themselves.

Reactions: 15
It used to annoy me when I listened to the podcast and they’d try and pretend that they didn’t have much money, it was so patronising especially when Chris has a net worth of about 5 mil 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure what people have come over to the rave thread to trash her when there is already a trash thread for her?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.