Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be completely random because of other topics being discussed but the singing weirds me out. It’s one thing singing in your house to entertain yourself whilst washing up or hoovering but she sings like she’s auditioning for broadway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This might be completely random because of other topics being discussed but the singing weirds me out. It’s one thing singing in your house to entertain yourself whilst washing up or hoovering but she sings like she’s auditioning for broadway
I think that’s why she does it - she’s hoping to be spotted.

• Haha
She’s also mates with a racist who takes the piss out of disabled children to name just a few of Susie Verrill’s vile tweets that recently resurfaced. Rosie must be standing by her mate though I’m surprised she still has a post on her grid stating how likeminded they both are along with a couple more gushing paragraphs 🙄

(Post from Sept 2019)
This really highlights how dangerous/fake/all consuming their world is. In this post Rosie is talking about woman she has met ONCE.

Do I think Rosie suspected that Susie would ever have said any of these awful things? No, I don’t. Susie was the voice of the ‘woke’, I don’t imagine anyone could have seen it coming.

Rosie has been sucked in by the fact that Susie is ‘hilarious’ and ‘wears lovely clothes’. A nicely curated feed, some funny anecdotes on stories, and some humorous captions were enough to convince Rosie that she knew this woman.

The really concerning thing is that Rosie is a part of this world, in theory she knows how it works. If she fell for it, you can easily see how they manage to manipulate their followers (many of them vulnerable, lonely new mums etc) into thinking that they actually care about them.

I don’t have a problem with it at all, like you said if you’ve got the money why not. What I find hard to get my head around is that just 1 watch can cost that much. Probably because I’m not well off, you live to your means I guess but to me £32k is a huge amount of money. That type of money makes me think of cars and house deposits etc,
My first though was he bought the watch with one of the first big pay cheques, prior to getting the family home, married etc.
Because even if living very comfortably, spending 30 grand on something only one member of the family could use/enjoy seems a bit off.
Either that or he just splashed the cash about when the strictly wages came in!

Reactions: 2
Definitely and I remember her saying something like ‘Chris needs to go on tour so I can buy a new sofa’ like duck off, you can afford to buy a sofa right now without Chris doing another tour!
In all fairness to her, that was clearly a joke. She references it a lot in their podcasts and takes the piss out of herself about her obsession with buying new sofas.

On Chris' wiki it says she is a singer and actress?? 🤔
She is! At the risk of getting boring she will likely have done enough paid entertainment work in her past to allow her to be able to apply for her equity card which in turn will allow her to label her profession as singer/actor/dancer,,,,, whatever field of entertainment she does. She'll be a member of equity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really like Rosie but she’s wound me up in today’s podcast. They’re talking about people who don’t live together having sex and she’s said ‘not being funny, I can’t hug me nana, but people can just go and shag each other?!’.

I wouldn’t kill her to spare a thought to people who don’t live with their partners. We don’t get to hug them OR our nana’s. Everyone’s struggled through lockdown for different reasons, it’s not all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really like Rosie but she’s wound me up in today’s podcast. They’re talking about people who don’t live together having sex and she’s said ‘not being funny, I can’t hug me nana, but people can just go and shag each other?!’.

I wouldn’t kill her to spare a thought to people who don’t live with their partners. We don’t get to hug them OR our nana’s. Everyone’s struggled through lockdown for different reasons, it’s not all about her.
Totally agree. I doubt people are rushing off for one night stands. It's allowing couples to potentially reunite

Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny how fed up she keeps saying she is being indoors but isn’t that what she always does anyway? Takes Robin to nursery then goes home and sits on her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny how fed up she keeps saying she is being indoors but isn’t that what she always does anyway? Takes Robin to nursery then goes home and sits on her arse?
This! So many influencers are saying “it’s so draining being at home” but isn’t that what they all do anyway? Id love them all to have to get a taste of the normal 9-5 life, or shift work even just for a week

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She CAN hug her nana. That’s allowed if she forms a support bubble with her. Unless she’s in a care home, in which case infection control is totally understandable. South Tyneside’s been pretty badly affected and I wouldn’t think they’d be quick to lower any sort of precautions around the elderly.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I doubt people are rushing off for one night stands. It's allowing couples to potentially reunite
I know a few people who have been shagging around during lockdown. So it is still happening. I do get it from both sides though (the OP and rosies)

Reactions: 2
This! So many influencers are saying “it’s so draining being at home” but isn’t that what they all do anyway? Id love them all to have to get a taste of the normal 9-5 life, or shift work even just for a week
They're missing shopping

Reactions: 5
Ha I'm a sahm and miss soft play as the kids can run around and I can hear myself think! When they're at home they mither me constantly 🤣

Reactions: 4
I know a few people who have been shagging around during lockdown. So it is still happening. I do get it from both sides though (the OP and rosies)
Totally off topic but a woman in my street met a bloke during one of her daily exercise walks in April and he goes round every afternoon for an hour or so then she waves him off at the gate in her dressing gown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally off topic but a woman in my street met a bloke during one of her daily exercise walks in April and he goes round every afternoon for an hour or so then she waves him off at the gate in her dressing gown 😂
I love how you see this and know this, is it like clockwork?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.