Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you notice Chris on any tv show, he’ll only wear short sleeved t-shirts to make his wrist wear more noticeable. Everything is done for effect and it’s crass.
I find this a strange comment. How do you know thats why he wears short sleeves lol? Maybe it’s hot in the studios under lights etc so a jumper would be uncomfortable?

ill be the first (and as you can see from my previous comments have been) to criticise when I think something is wrong but this is a really odd comment to make.

Reactions: 35
I find this a strange comment. How do you know thats why he wears short sleeves lol? Maybe it’s hot in the studios under lights etc so a jumper would be uncomfortable?

ill be the first (and as you can see from my previous comments have been) to criticise when I think something is wrong but this is a really odd comment to make.
I can't get my husband into long sleeve shirts/t-shirts for love nor money and he doesn't have an expensive watch to flash 😆😆

I won't begrudge him an investment like an expensive watch, Chris (unlike his wife) works hard for his success, I don't see how its any different from buying flashy cars or designer clothes. Are they supposed to buy Casio no matter how successful they are? If so whats the point in striving for success if you can't reap the rewards?

Reactions: 17
Are they supposed to buy Casio no matter how successful they are? If so whats the point in striving for success if you can't reap the rewards?
Exactly I don’t see why people have a problem with him having a nice watch, what’s the point having money if you’re not going to buy nice things? Weird

Reactions: 6

I avoid long sleeves at all times because I hate them, makes me feel like I’m trapped 😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly I don’t see why people have a problem with him having a nice watch, what’s the point having money if you’re not going to buy nice things? Weird
I don’t have a problem with it at all, like you said if you’ve got the money why not. What I find hard to get my head around is that just 1 watch can cost that much. Probably because I’m not well off, you live to your means I guess but to me £32k is a huge amount of money. That type of money makes me think of cars and house deposits etc,

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t have a problem with it at all, like you said if you’ve got the money why not. What I find hard to get my head around is that just 1 watch can cost that much. Probably because I’m not well off, you live to your means I guess but to me £32k is a huge amount of money. That type of money makes me think of cars and house deposits etc,
Yeah I agree it’s a huge amount of money but when you’re rich it must just be a drop in the ocean

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄🙄 far too serious on the Ramseys. Why do you give a duck anyway?! Opinions are opinions. Being taken to task like I’m going to testify about it 😴😴😴. £32k for watch- also an assumption and an invalidated fact. get over it already. Spend what you like on whatever you like but don’t try and tell people you’re skint.

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄🙄 far too serious on the Ramseys. Why do you give a duck anyway?! Opinions are opinions. Being taken to task like I’m going to testify about it 😴😴😴. £32k for watch- also an assumption and an invalidated fact. get over it already. Spend what you like on whatever you like but don’t try and tell people you’re skint.
the point of this forum is to give your opinion, which we all have done. The only difference is you’re getting defensive and others are not.

Reactions: 9
the point of this forum is to give your opinion, which we all have done. The only difference is you’re getting defensive and others are not.
Opinions aren’t open to being challenged as they can never be proved right or wrong. There’s being able to challenge appropriately and being defensive. The latter I am not. That’s an opinion btw.

Of course opinion can be challenged! If you disagree with someone you challenge it. There’s nothing wrong with that if you can do it in an appropriate way.

anyway, in other news, the facial expressions on today’s dance video really reminded me of the entertainment staff at Butlins etc 😂😂

Of course opinion can be challenged! If you disagree with someone you challenge it. There’s nothing wrong with that if you can do it in an appropriate way.

anyway, in other news, the facial expressions on today’s dance video really reminded me of the entertainment staff at Butlins etc 😂😂
Horrific btw. Absolutely horrific. I wish she’d just apply already. I’m mortified for her.

But that’s exactly my point. The fact people make a big deal out of a PP watch just gives these two arsewipes the gratification they need. It’s not about who has what in life but to The Ramsey’s it clearly is.

If you notice Chris on any tv show, he’ll only wear short sleeved t-shirts to make his wrist wear more noticeable. Everything is done for effect and it’s crass.
You do know there is many reasons people wear short sleeves and none have anything to do with showing off a watch....

Rosie Ramsey is an actor, presenter, Radio DJ, Live host and singer. This is what it says on her Avalon agents page.
She’s also mates with a racist who takes the piss out of disabled children to name just a few of Susie Verrill’s vile tweets that recently resurfaced. Rosie must be standing by her mate though I’m surprised she still has a post on her grid stating how likeminded they both are along with a couple more gushing paragraphs 🙄

(Post from Sept 2019)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I totally agree.

It's when she implies they are "just like us" when they are spending over the average UK annual income on a piece of jewellery that it becomes an insult to people's intelligence.

Reactions: 5
But that’s exactly my point. The fact people make a big deal out of a PP watch just gives these two arsewipes the gratification they need. It’s not about who has what in life but to The Ramsey’s it clearly is.
I just find your argument bizarre.
I didn’t make a big deal out of it- mearley pointed out the price range- which is correct. My other half was a watch dealer.
And to Joe bloggs that amount of money on anything is huge!
My original point was how she pretends to be relatable and like her followers when she isn’t.
She is a stay at home mum, buys most of her furniture from barker and stone house, wears a Burberry coat for the school run and drives an expensive car....

But you know - she’s just like me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.