Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
This woman is rapidly becoming very irritating. Posing half naked, singing and shouting all the time and how come she is never pulled up about declaring ADS, gifted items etc. Others like Rebecca Meldrum are pulled up constantly, seems unfair. She has over 300k followers now, must be coining it in!

Reactions: 24

Yel

Chatty Member
No idea who she is, but anyone promoting Brummy "smash his face in" mummy I have reservations over

Fanaff

VIP Member
I hate when celebs cancel stuff because they got a better offer. Which is essentially what he’s done here. They shouldn’t have booked a podcast tour, he should have used those dates to reschedule. The pair of them are out for any scrap of fame now

Pinkii

VIP Member
I like it when infleuncers bang on about tattle, brings more traffic to the site and for every 2 people that accuse us of being nasty trolls 3 people join and see the light and realise how sneaky these influencers really are

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I will never understand people leaving comments on social media about how do people have time to make comments on social media 😆

The only person filled with hate and venom seems to be herself, most here are just rolling their eyes at lies and deception.

Calling us dickheads and "them" her mates 🤷‍♀️, just another person desperate for engagement.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I find encouraging drinking at 4pm so irresponsible! Maybe I'm over-sensitive as the daughter of an alcoholic but I don't think it's ok to influence others (often vulnerable and impressionable people, now desperate in a time of crisis) to drink as a coping mechanism?
Fair enough I enjoy a drink when the kids are in bed but ONLY if there's a sober adult in the house who could respond to any emergency without impairment and certainly not daily. She's say in her lovely big house, with no cash flow concerns, part of a healthy family, getting to spend time with the child she was feeling so guilty about just 2 weeks ago. What's so hard? Can't get your roots done? Missing parties with your sycophantic instagram cohorts? Losing out on freebies? When your followers are using food banks to feed their families, wondering if they'll be able to pay their rent, unable to visit dying loved ones in hospital or scared for their own health. Not to mention the staff who are out putting their own lives on the line to keep the country running, isolating from their own children for the duration, terrified of contracting the virus themselves.

I used to think she was down to earth but she's forgotten where she's come from and has succumbed to the celebrity ego.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Tonight’s stories include a picture of Rosie with her manager, thanking her for the past year. So the whole ‘genuine real-life mum’ thing has been a hoax, and a carefully planned route to fame and fortune... Brilliant.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Tui

VIP Member
I posted earlier (positive and nothing controversial) but my post disappeared, so I'll post this again!!

I really like Rosie, Chris and the podcast. I think generally she is really funny (not as funny as Chris mind) and is down to earth and as a fellow North East lass I have a lot of time for her.

I don't follow any of the insta mums she is now hanging around with but I don't think she is improving her image by posting them on her IG. I don't really want to see it, I like silly stories of her at home or with family.

Her rant about Tattle was uncomfortable to watch, it was very unlike her. Not sure why people get in such a tizz about Tattle?? Fair enough if people are commenting and putting abuse etc on your own posts or photos etc but if she doesn't want to see negative comments, then just don't come here??

Last edited:

JustNosey111

They're pathetic. She's only worried Chris will go for a more famous, preened and pretty younger lass, let's face it Rosie is a fat bitter bore that thinks she's funny
She’s a lot of things but she’s not fat! I’m a size 14 and she looks slimmer than me. Playground insults 🙄

~vix~83~

VIP Member
How did you want him to eat a raw carrot? With a knife and fork?!
He hasn’t got any of his top front teeth bless him.
He was just sat eating a carrot, how many 4 yr olds would eat a carrot, it was cute. i pull a right face when I eat a whole raw carrot 🤣🤣🤣

AmyMVee

If she wasn’t with Chris she’d be singing on the club circuit, trying to get gigs on cruise ships. She’s got a hell of a high opinion of herself considering she’s only famous because of her husband.

Reactions: 22

petitspois

VIP Member
And WHO pre-orders the books for September?!

I'm sorry I can't stand Robin in particular. Rude little brat who has never been taught how to eat nicely. The other day he was eating a carrot and he made my stomach turn! Yuk yuk yuk. Vile.
I think he’s a gorgeous little boy. You’d probably make a mess if you were missing your front teeth 🤣

Stantheman

I reckon she's pregnant. No talk of her being due on and no sign of her drinking alcohol. I wish them all the very best if she is.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Rosie was a performer before she married Chris but it looks like she took a backseat to be a stay at home Mam whilst his comedy career flourished. I imagine she is trying to find herself something of her own to do whilst Chris is on tour & Robin is at school without taking her away from the family home to much.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I absolutely hateeee when some followers feel like they need to chip in and ‘defend’ in the comments section... such begs:rolleyes:

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Rosie was how I actually found out about tattle months ago when she had a rant. I went from loving her to really disliking her. I think Robin is hilarious and she is a genuinely good mum but as a working mum I find this whole ‘I’m one of you’ bullshit tedious. She is privileged enough to be able to be a stay at home mum, in her large gated home, with barker and stone house sofas, in her Burberry coat driving a BMW 4x4.... not relatable in the slightest. I’m local to them, the restaurant the visit is a Michelin star restaurant at £120 per person- not your bog standard happy hour Italians.
She’s just a try hard. I get that she’s trying to milk this for all it’s worth while she can and forge some sort of career out of it but I’d rather she was like Liv (ultimate girl gang) and just owned what she is. A stepford, privileged wife

Reactions: 21

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her after her rant about Tattle. I hate it when people profess that we should 'be kind' all the while calling tattle users every name under the sun. Hows about practice what you preach? People who use these sites don't deserve to be called names any more than anyone else does.

That and the fact, as others have pointed out, her insta once involved mocking those she now calls her peers.

• Heart

SkankHunt42

I unfollowed her after her rant about Tattle. I hate it when people profess that we should 'be kind' all the while calling tattle users every name under the sun. Hows about practice what you preach? People who use these sites don't deserve to be called names any more than anyone else does.

That and the fact, as others have pointed out, her insta once involved mocking those she now calls her peers.
You guys on tattle are all idiots and dicks, but be kind everyone :LOL: daft woman

• Haha