Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sln2404

She’s now friends with the very same people she was taking the piss out of. How doesn’t she see this?

Reactions: 30

Catwoman

VIP Member
I loved Rosie when I first found her, told loads on here about her. The taking the piss out of the insta mums was pure gold. She's pretty, witty and fun and contributed to my pleasure in social media.... then the free swimsuits started, fair enough I thought... Then more freebies....I loved the Strictly parties. But now, with that rant she's actually just as bad as all the rest. I actually thought she was better than that tbh. You don't like tattle Rosie? Then why even post about it? You actually have a lot of support on here but fuck, the vomit inducing women supporting women crap. I cannot abide. I'll support who I like, generally anyone that is decent, honest and hard working, not because they have a fanny ffs!
An unfollow from me sadly and I don't even normally hang around on this thread 😂

abitfairytale

I know this is a bit of a mixed thread in terms of Rosie, but I remember seeing a post about Robin and his eyes (which made me a tad cross actually as he's an innocent child)

He's been to the hospital today, and also the opticians and got glasses. And Jesus Christ, that is one gorgeous child in glasses :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Say what you like about Rosie and Chris... But they have produced a gorgeous child and I do think they do their best by him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsD0327

As a teacher who has been told that we’re likely to lose our Easter holidays to ‘care’ for students of key workers, “drinking since 3pm” isn’t making me laugh, or even snigger, nor is the stupid dancing.
Yes you’re trying to keep spirits up during an uncertain time, but bragging that you’re hitting the bottle mid-afternoon has rubbed me up the wrong way.
I’ve unfollowed you Rosie I’m afraid.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Dont know much about this woman, but seems like she has done what they all do. Slowly get in to the insta mum gang, get a bit of coaching from them, see how many freebies they are getting due a million dot rant on stories about "trolls" and tattle. After that all your insta mum pals tag and support you, your followers go up and there you go, you're now fully in their gang. You know the ones that bitch and gossip about all of us who post on here,, calling us out for being nasty while they cackle over their cappuccinos and call us all the names under the sun. But dont forget girls..#bekind! Only to those who dont question you tho, anyone who disagrees with something you openly share on social media is a bully. Must be sad, with no life or sick in the head... that wouldn't be a dig at mental Illness? 🤔 #bekind. When I hear the phrase women support women it infuriates me. I'll support whomever I want, you wont automatically be my ally because we share a gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Unfollowed a while ago, just had a look...WTF is 4pm wine time?
I just came to the thread to see if anyone is talking about this.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t get the whole ‘must have a drink every single afternoon’ thing. I‘m prepared to be slated for saying this, but I really don’t think it’s a good habit to have, and I have seen a couple of women I know who have questionable relationships with alcohol using her posts to justify their own daytime drinking during lockdown.

Anyway, the TikToks, the dancing, the woman just makes me cringe more and more every week. She used to be ok. I have no idea what happened.

Reactions: 28

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It wasn't the ranting that made me unfollow. It was the hypocritical attitude. She started off taking the piss out of these instamums and the 'Hi Guys' Rosey Mumsy. She was funny, one of us. Then once she gets a following it is all this 'women supporting women' bullshit, ADs, using her platform for self promotion for her podcast, tour and book. Na, she ain't my cup of tea anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Has the tour been postponed? It’s supposed to be in September. I would imagine if she is pregnant the risk will be too high to do the tour? And if they postpone it then they’d have a newborn 😬
Why would there be a high risk? She’s sitting on a chair talking, it’s not Cirque du Soleil!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Porkiepies

VIP Member
As soon as they start calling tattlers names they lose the argument because they are expressing negative opinions and feelings themselves which they claim to dislike. I admit some posts are pure venom but majority here are from people who see through influencer bull and won't fangirl preaching it's female empowerment.

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I prefer to see Tattle as a safe space to discuss the greed, hypocrisy of celebs, IG salespeople and those who wilfully put their young children on camera from birth in order to make a shed load of money.

I and I’m sure 99.9% of Tattlers don’t write abuse on the individual pages of these people.

Thank fuck Tattle is here, we need it to balance out the fangirling these IG folk exist for.

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
She’s really annoyed me this morning ranting about letting kids not home school and just be kids.
1- she has no school age children at all
2- she has 1 child and 2 parents in the house
3- her house is huge with a massive outdoor area to play in

Of course robin is going to be happy she has no idea what it’s like to need structure in day to day life because you don’t have a partner to help or more than one child.
She has no experience to give advice from so she should just sit up

Reactions: 26

Stantheman

I enjoy listening to the podcast every week and I love Chris, but my god this woman reeks of desperation! I cannot bear the singing all the time. She must be a nightmare to live with. OK love, so you can sing..... I can fart but I don't go around doing it at every god given opportunity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Not one to jump to her defence as her dancing is like a 3 years attention seeking, but I went through several rounds of IVF and miscarriages, up to as far as 19 weeks.

However I can still say that sometimes my four year olds an arsehole,or that I find it hard at times. When we would give anything to have a baby I never treated comments like that with resentment. Maybe a bit of jealousy but I'd laugh that at least we knew what we were getting ourselves in for. I know how lucky I am to be a mum, but that doesn't mean I can't say isolation with a toddler is a nightmare, because it is! Parent shaming isn't necessary.

• Heart
They're pathetic. She's only worried Chris will go for a more famous, preened and pretty younger lass, let's face it Rosie is a fat bitter bore that thinks she's funny
Wish I was as fat as Rosie .......she looks fine to me, I don’t have an issue with her looks it’s her going from joking about instamums to turning into an instamums

• Heart