Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she could do what other mums do and use a baby carrier/sling so the baby is properly supported and you have your hands free to do things 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes exactly, I had a carrier to put my baby in, I didn’t just let him wobble all over the place! She’s probably waiting for someone to send them a free one. 🙄

Reactions: 5
One of my friends loves spicy food and would throw back hot curries, spicy Chinese and all sorts when breast feeding. I honestly do not know how her baby didn’t constantly have the shits 😂
Whenever people say things like this, I always wonder what breastfeeding mothers in south and east Asia are supposed to do 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whenever people say things like this, I always wonder what breastfeeding mothers in south and east Asia are supposed to do 😄
Such a good point!!!

Few interesting bits I read when pregnant - in some parts of India women don’t eat hot (as in heated up) food in case it brings on labour. So they eat stone cold food until the final week! Then I think in the Philippines the woman drinks a raw egg once her waters break because they believe it to lubricate the vaginal canal.

Reactions: 1
"It's too much responsibility"
What is she on!!!???? 😨😨
I hate to break it to you Rosie...but kids usually are a lot of responsibility!!!
Also...I know there's a fair chance she's saying this to seem "relatable" but if that's genuinely how she feels I'd be concerned for her mental health...

Reactions: 4
There’s no in between with Rosie, she’s either fully made up with eyebrows up to her hairline or she looks like someone who doesn’t have access to a hairbrush or running water
I thought the same. Like fair play if that’s who you are, but I am not a make up every day person. If I was taking my kids to the park I wouldn’t be wasting time putting make up on, I’d be washing my hair and doing jobs indoors! When I had my second my husband was working 12 hour shifts, with commute was out of the house 15/16 hours, my mum was having chemo, my mother in law was working her full time job and my sister was looking after her husband who’d had a car accident. So you know, I was on my own. At the park. With a nearly three year old, a baby, no make up on but clean hair 🤣🤣

• Heart
I thought her whole gripe about Chris breaking his ankle was that he wouldn’t be able to do things.

He still seems to manage to let her stay in bed until lunch time and bring her stuff.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she can’t wash her hair. I get that it’s hard after giving birth (mum of two myself with a much shorter age gap and no hubby at home to help out) but you can still do normal daily tasks like having a bloody wash! Newborns tend to sleep a lot during the day (wake for feeds etc). Pretty sure she could pop a stool/chair in the shower and have a sit down wash if needs be. I always think you feel so more refreshed when you’ve had a good shower and hair wash (maybe just me?!) there seems to be a trend now for ‘slummy mummies’ whereas 10yrs ago the health visitor/ family member/partner would be worried if you couldn’t manage to brush your teeth or run a brush through your hair.

Reactions: 12
I think shes always had a slobby day here and there, even pre Rafe, this is just her perfect excuse to justify it now.

I think shes always had a slobby day here and there, even pre Rafe, this is just her perfect excuse to justify it now.
Yes true! I mean I love a good slob day but I remember when I had my newborn at home, totally sleep deprived, looking like waynetta slob and feeling a little low and my Dad had called in and was like, a splash of water on your face, some clean clothes and walk round the block will set you up for the day and he was right. Didn’t need to be full on glam or dressed in skinny jeans but it made a world of difference to my mindset (and as a bonus the baby always slept and I’d have a cuppa and biscuit in peace!)

Reactions: 7
Yes true! I mean I love a good slob day but I remember when I had my newborn at home, totally sleep deprived, looking like waynetta slob and feeling a little low and my Dad had called in and was like, a splash of water on your face, some clean clothes and walk round the block will set you up for the day and he was right. Didn’t need to be full on glam or dressed in skinny jeans but it made a world of difference to my mindset (and as a bonus the baby always slept and I’d have a cuppa and biscuit in peace!)
Didn’t her Mam move in as well? Even if she was on her own, just pop the baby in the bouncer IN the bathroom and have a quick shower. Total BS to create ‘content’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
Uh oh, Boris- Rosie’s not happy about the latest schools announcement 🤪 To be fair I’m 34 weeks pregnant and have my 6 year old off school and hoped she’d be back by the time I have the baby... can’t say she climbs all over me like Robin does though 🤣

Reactions: 3
Looks to me from her stories this morning and the latest ones about the schools not going back till march that she just wants Robin back in school so she can lie in bed with the baby all day.

Reactions: 10
Looks to me from her stories this morning and the latest ones about the schools not going back till march that she just wants Robin back in school so she can lie in bed with the baby all day.
Yeah she’s given away there why she’s so annoyed about the situation. Many people are stretched to breaking point having to deal with working from home combined with home schooling but she’s annoyed because it means she can’t sit around all day watching Netflix while Chris fetches her stuff. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.