Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does very much seem you aren’t allowed to say you’re struggling because someone always has it worse. Rosie is totally justified to say she’s finding this hard even though she’s privileged the same way as anyone else is. Nobody was expecting life to be like this.
Yep I’d be moaning too if I’d just had a c section and my hubby broke his foot/ankle. Plus you can’t really have the family round and fussing over the baby. I have a huge family in the NE and when a baby is born we all get together and have cuddles and gifts. A baby is always a blessing as my Gran says. As much as she gets on my nerves with the whole ‘can’t brush my hair BS’ she can totally be fed up at this whole situation. Doesn’t matter whether she’s sat in a 5 bed detached or a 1 bed flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People don’t want to hear it thought. We all have something to moan about right now. I don’t need to hear other people moan and moan

Reactions: 17

rave thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
People don’t want to hear it thought. We all have something to moan about right now. I don’t need to hear other people moan and moan
Ah but there is the crux of the whole SM platform you dont HAVE to hear it you could unfollow her and not visit here and then you’d never know! But you’d also miss out on the tattle banter and fun ;)

Reactions: 7
Ah but there is the crux of the whole SM platform you dont HAVE to hear it you could unfollow her and not visit here and then you’d never know! But you’d also miss out on the tattle banter and fun ;)
I am an ex follower and just nip in now and again to see the utter shite on her stories. Infact I’ve unfollowed a lot of ‘celebs’ as their Appeal has disappeared. I feel their time is short.

Reactions: 11
well that was a quick mat leave!

why didn’t she just spend 4 weeks off social media then start her ‘job’ of 1 hour a week recording shitecast?

A2F8801F-BD05-41BD-915E-80FE26148911.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to listen to the podcast, mainly for Chris but had to stop as his wife is so irritating and so is he now.
I come here for a witch but that’s not as satisfying as it used to be due to the raving!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to listen to the podcast, mainly for Chris but had to stop as his wife is so irritating and so is he now.
I come here for a witch but that’s not as satisfying as it used to be due to the raving!
They spoil it for everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes you’re right, maybe she is insured to drive the car while neither of them can drive?

not sure why I care so much 🤣🤣🤣 I need a life
So many people there to offer support. Who’d have thought it from the pity party ?!!!

Reactions: 4
Erm... is it just me with strong feelings on that nursery decor...?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m no interior designer but the wallpaper is very busy 😬 Was that the expensive wallpaper she wanted done by a professional or was that in the bathroom?

Reactions: 3
That doesn't look like a babies nursery. I think she needs to step away from the country living magazines..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That doesn't look like a babies nursery. I think she needs to step away from the country living magazines..
Absolutely!!! That's not a baby boys bedroom thats a Rosie showing off her piss poor designer skills room !

All she continues to prove is that money cannot buy you taste or class.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.