Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s Not just me who found the nursery decor to be questionable

Reactions: 7
Way too many clashing patterns. Also not a baby’s bedroom style. Can’t stand this trend for classy trendy nursery’s when in effect it’s a tit kids room

Reactions: 5
Not keen on the nursery at all, looks like a guest room in a BnB!
Not sure why every insta hun seems to have an aversion to bright colours and kid appropriate patterns.

Reactions: 11
I hate how most insta accounts do up their kids rooms they are so boring and not tailored to the child at all! My eldest has a space theme and youngest has pirates. They both have fun bedding and bright colours.

Reactions: 10
I hate how most insta accounts do up their kids rooms they are so boring and not tailored to the child at all! My eldest has a space theme and youngest has pirates. They both have fun bedding and bright colours.
I agree. You can do themed rooms without going full on B&M trash. Our nursery is plain pastel colours but as soon as baby came, all the brights from gifts and general mess brought it to life a bit 😂

Reactions: 4
The whole house is so randomly decorated.. I can appreciate everyone’s style is different but they don’t really have a style.. that nursery wallpaper is just an migraine on a wall!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she was livid people didn’t like her curtains?

I hope she doesn’t read here, she’ll post a ten story rant about her “beautiful” wallpaper 😂

Reactions: 3
Ughhhhh she makes me so angry!

Put your phone down, Rosie - be present with your baby.

Interesting actually that a lot of posters on this thread are pro-Rosie but having a read of the Rave thread, it’s on page 3 and no recent posts that refer to points made on here previously 🤔

Reactions: 6
Why would you upload that story? Wouldn’t you just bin that one off after your son nearly wiggled himself off your shoulder and try again when he was asleep or not in your arms? Just proves it’s all for attention.

Reactions: 9
Ughhhhh she makes me so angry!

Put your phone down, Rosie - be present with your baby.

Interesting actually that a lot of posters on this thread are pro-Rosie but having a read of the Rave thread, it’s on page 3 and no recent posts that refer to points made on here previously 🤔
I used to think she was ok and followed her because I thought he was an ok comedian etc , she’s shown herself to be a massive witch and a bully in the last 12 months IMO .
Cant take one single piece of constructive criticism even if it’s worded really carefully etc . I once messaged her in relation to something as I felt she would get slated for it and was in a way trying to help her . Her response was so aggressive and snarky, totally opposite to how she used to try to pretend to be ... she’s really just attention seeking , money grabbing & sailing on the back of her famous husband’s coattails . It’s clear if she doesn’t get her own way or the attention she craves the real Rosie comes out .

I used to think she was ok and followed her because I thought he was an ok comedian etc , she’s shown herself to be a massive witch and a bully in the last 12 months IMO .
Cant take one single piece of constructive criticism even if it’s worded really carefully etc . I once messaged her in relation to something as I felt she would get slated for it and was in a way trying to help her . Her response was so aggressive and snarky, totally opposite to how she used to try to pretend to be ... she’s really just attention seeking , money grabbing & sailing on the back of her famous husband’s coattails . It’s clear if she doesn’t get her own way or the attention she craves the real Rosie comes out .
I agree completely - I used to listen to the podcast religiously and genuinely followed her because I liked her.

Now. Can’t stand her. Selfish, entitled. Unfollowed her ages ago.

Ffs why can't she put rafe down. Poor baby nearly wriggled free there. Why is her phone and content more important than the baby

Reactions: 8
Rosie a comedian? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.