Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the new thread title contains “Rosie Ramsey” rather than her actual name, Chris Ramsey’s Wife, I’ll be gutted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d quite like my money back for the Chris Ramsey tour that we were meant to be at last December. It’s been moved to this year and I don’t want to go anymore.
I have tickets for his tour aswell and I had an email a few weeks ago to say it’s been moved to 2022!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have tickets for his tour aswell and I had an email a few weeks ago to say it’s been moved to 2022!
When was your original date? Our was dec 2020 in Newcastle. Think ours was one of the first dates he released originally.

Rosie Ramsey #5 Do you mean Chris Ramsey's Wife??
It has to be

#5 CRW (Chris Ramsey Wife) or something with CRW in - can we clearly add in it’s not a rave or is that not allowed?

who is going to create the thread - I havent done one before.

Here ya go folks:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.