Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she just moan to Chris/her mum/her mates about the schools? She must know compared to so many on Instagram she's on top of a mountain of privilege!

Reactions: 12
Looks to me from her stories this morning and the latest ones about the schools not going back till march that she just wants Robin back in school so she can lie in bed with the baby all day.
I mean... that’s pretty much why I want my 6 year old to go back 🤣🤣 But I am still working now at 34 weeks and will be on maternity leave when the baby is here. Lying in bed with my 6 year old when she was a newborn was one of the best parts of maternity leave!

Reactions: 6
I mean... that’s pretty much why I want my 6 year old to go back 🤣🤣 But I am still working now at 34 weeks and will be on maternity leave when the baby is here. Lying in bed with my 6 year old when she was a newborn was one of the best parts of maternity leave!
Absolutely; second maternity leave is already not as good for vegging because you already have another one to look after 🤣 If nursery or school had been closed when I had my second I would have been heartbroken! But I would have moaned about it to my husband and my friends, not thousands of people who are potentially more worse off than me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Agreed! Cluster feeding on the couch or in bed for hours makes for a dreamy maternity leave. I was so pleased my oldest was school age when I had my second!

Rosie's mental breakdown is so boring I can't even be bothered to read through her Tattle thread. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ear story has now hit the mail online!
So they have. Feel sorry for the kid to have this plastered over a national newspaper. If he gets circumcised will that be put out for the general public? Is nothing sacred. Wheres the privacy.?
C601D926-9D07-4463-A06E-D0F3519148F8.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
To be fair I don’t think they have much control over this. The Daily Fail just lift directly from Instagram

Reactions: 2
To be fair I don’t think they have much control over this. The Daily Fail just lift directly from Instagram
Which is why they shouldn’t have shared it on insta in the first place, once it’s out there the world and their wife can comment on it. It’s not fair on kids to have their privacy invaded like this, it will come back to bite parents like them when their children grow up and realise their whole lives have been exposed and overshared for all to see.

Not defending her, but I think sometimes you can get lost in the world of social media. It’s not until it’s broadcast somewhere else, like the mail online, that you might sit back and think “oh crap, I shouldn’t have said that”. It shouldn’t have been put out there for everyone to see and judge on, she should have kept it private like Chris has.
As for saying we’ll know if he’s been circumcised, she’s mentioned before on the podcast that Chris has! I shouldn’t know that about someone I’ve never met! It seems wrong! That’s way too personal!

Reactions: 6
She put it on Instagram how do you think they got the photos in the first place!
Yes I know that, I was saying they hadn’t done an interview about it. Personally I wouldn’t have any qualms about sharing something like that about my baby especially as in normal times they’d be out and about with him and people would see it

Reactions: 2
I often defend her on here over petty things but ffs is she taking the piss. Aww your brothers hanging around till March! Rafe . I mean I’m realizing it may be Easter when our kids go back or not even this school year! I have 6 kids . 2 at college and 2 at school still. Big 2 are furloughed from work in their 20’s and one has moved out in lockdown. We live not far from the Ramsey’s. Stop moaning you pain in the arse! My youngest has additional needs but gets no extra help . He’s 13 . Some days I am really at my wits end and Covid killed my step mam last April. My kids lost their grandma so Rosie ok sorry but no pity party here ! And if you hate the park send your mam!

Reactions: 14
Just started following her but must admit I do find her quite funny tbh she is down to earth. I understand what your saying but everyone is feeling different at the minute and it doesn’t make her wrong. We all have feelings regardless of the situation

Just started following her but must admit I do find her quite funny tbh she is down to earth. I understand what your saying but everyone is feeling different at the minute and it doesn’t make her wrong. We all have feelings regardless of the situation
I rarely moan about her but she is going on a bit atm. She’s losing all her relatability and she’s forgetting she isn’t the normal geordie lass anymore so she needs to find her new place which is more a posh mam on Instagram which is the exact thing she herself used to hate.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.