Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her current story... “the baby has tit himself”. Erm, isn’t that sort of what babies do?! Were you expecting him to use the loo 🤣 Its not exactly “shitting himself” if he’s got a nappy on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or give him to ...... oooh I don't know, just throwing this out there - HIS DAD!! His arms are still working aren't they?
Her mum is there too isn’t she. Does she need to hold the baby all the time? I’m sure he could sleep in his basket and she could get a bath. She’s just moaning for the sake of it and it’s not funny now 🙄

Reactions: 5
It is so annoying that she keeps saying she hasn’t had time for basic personal hygiene. The baby is fast asleep on you whilst you are sat talking to your phone. Put the phone down, put the baby in his basket and have a wash.
Phone is clearly more important, than taking time with her family or looking after herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she wants to put the baby down. She said the other day she was off to wake the baby up for a cuddle. That’s fine she’s still in her bubble. But stop bloody moaning!

I’ve broken my ankle and given birth and I can say that I’d rather break my ankle ten times over! It hurts a lot but nothing like child birth, not even close, so I think that midwife was having a laugh! 😂

Reactions: 10
The only thing more painful than pushing a child out and mine was a big bugger too, 9lb 7oz (and the stitches for the tear afterwards) is toothache.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing more painful than pushing a child out and mine was a big bugger too, 9lb 7oz (and the stitches for the tear afterwards) is toothache.
Careful you ll have the anti mumsnet crew on you, how dare you talk about child birth pain and how large your newborn was ❣😂😂😂

• Haha
Dear god the first wee! The first wee after childbirth is the most horrific thing I've ever endured 😂 I swear it was 10x worth than actually giving birth 😩

Reactions: 4
Do you know I have read this forum for a while and have always liked Rosie, however her last few posts have really got to me . She is so lucky to have two beautiful kids and a husband that loves her, help from her mom too. Wish she would just take a look at what she is posting and how it comes across . When I had my daughter I lived in a one bed flat up two flights of stairs and my partner decided to leave when she was less than 6 weeks old . I did everything myself and it was hard work but I never moaned as much as she does . I would just think god I’m so lucky to be a mom and I can do this . I would have to carry baby and pushchair down two flights of stairs just to go out, and coming back with shopping was a nightmare . I know everyone deals with things differently and she may be struggling mentally but she isn’t coming across well at the moment .

This thread is eye opening, I've always wanted kids but 😳😳😂
With you there, I sat on a shower chair with the show hose (as advised by midwife and after having lots of stiches and my god I nearly went through the roof

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some vaginal births are "more painful" than c-sections, some c-section deliveries are "more painful" than vaginal births and both can have varying degrees of recovery (and some never completely recover).

That horrified reaction (🙈) towards Chris clearly shows just how uneducated and ignorant she is about childbirth beyond her own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The worst part about my caesarean recovery was the morphine pessary turned my poos to solid white chalky rocks which I then had to manually remove from myself. There we go. I win. I, at 3 days postpartum, picked my own tit out of my own arse. I am queen of both Mumsnet and anti-Mumsnet now everyone can move on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
The worst part about my caesarean recovery was the morphine pessary turned my poos to solid white chalky rocks which I then had to manually remove from myself. There we go. I win. I, at 3 days postpartum, picked my own tit out of my own arse. I am queen of both Mumsnet and anti-Mumsnet now everyone can move on.
Oh my god 😂 why does nobody tel you this tit until you’re already pregnant and it’s too late!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha this was me after being totally bunged up with tramadol after my hysterectomy!! No #2s for 4 days.... it was like trying to give birth out of my arse!!!
When I had finally managed to move said solid mountain (in various ways.... 🙈) I shouted down the stairs

IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree gall stones and tooth ache are both worse than child birth. It’s because there is no end in sight. At least when you have a baby there’s a nice end in sight. She’s taking the piss out of those criticising her moaning I think 🤔!

Reactions: 1
Can we get the thread back to Rosie now please? Not because I'm the Mumsnet police but because you're all absolutely horrifying me and making me wonder whether I really want to keep trying for a baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Look on the bright side Rosie, Chris breaking his foot days after you’ve given birth and during Covid is going to give him endless stand up gags. Sure as hell this will be milked in his routine

On her current story... “the baby has tit himself”. Erm, isn’t that sort of what babies do?! Were you expecting him to use the loo 🤣 Its not exactly “shitting himself” if he’s got a nappy on 🙄
That baby will be delighted when he’s older knowing him having a tit was all over the internet

Im 24 weeks pregnant. Can I change my mind about this whole thing now??? Im sewing my foof shut!!! This child is never leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.