Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without sounding like I’m raving (because I know I’ll be sent to the rave thread purely for defending her) but I don’t think Rosie is actually annoyed at Chris, I think a lot of people just don’t get her humor. Yea she’s probably a bit annoyed deep down but all the stories etc I think are just a wind up. And fair enough people on this thread have has positive experiences with birth and the aftermath but we need to realize that’s their experience, not everyone else’s. Yes Rosie can be a pain in the arse with the complaining etc but at this point I think she’s made it her brand and she’s not going to stop doing it 😂
I know what you mean.
for Someone who always says she so positive she is a massive happiness vacuum though!

Reactions: 8
I know what you mean.
for Someone who always says she so positive she is a massive happiness vacuum though!
True 😂 I don’t think she’s actually as miserable in real life as she makes herself out to be on Instagram, like I said I think she’s made it her brand now so has to keep going with it. As so many others have said on this thread before I am all good with slating her where justified but for things like this I don’t see the need

Reactions: 3
True 😂 I don’t think she’s actually as miserable in real life as she makes herself out to be on Instagram, like I said I think she’s made it her brand now so has to keep going with it. As so many others have said on this thread before I am all good with slating her where justified but for things like this I don’t see the need
Honestly I don’t think she’s that forward thinking, I think she’s just showing who she is 😂

This thread is full of wonder women! Let Rosie be, she’s the only one who knows how she feels. I’m not going to add my c section story here as it’s not actually relevant on a thread that’s supposed to be about someone else, not about how amazing I am.
I haven’t put on here my experience with my 2 c sections however the ladies who have are just trying to express that they’ve had them and they cracked on with or without help. I don’t think anyone is trying to say they are amazing with abdominal surgery and she isnt.

Reactions: 10
I'm not lucky enough to be a parent yet myself, so I may find myself getting bashed and told I'm wrong here, which I'll accept if I am BUT it seems really odd to me that Rosie seems to have left Chris to take care of Robin whilst she focuses on the baby. That's how it's coming across to me on insta anyway. That Chris must entertain Robin because she's busy with Rafe. I always thought surely going from one child to two, surely you'd still share the care of the eldest? Surely if not Robin is going to end up feeling left out like Mummy is only interested in the baby!?

Reactions: 13
Rosie’s latest grid post says people can take strength in the fact that there are always people worse off- namely her and Chris!!! She’s honestly saying to people who may have lost their jobs, signed onto Universal Credit, lost their homes, had relatives die of Covid etc that they should cheer up because her and Chris have it soooo much worse in their massive house with their hundreds of thousands of pounds and two beautiful healthy kids plus other family members for support (Sandra). Jesus Christ!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Rosie’s latest grid post says people can take strength in the fact that there are always people worse off- namely her and Chris!!! She’s honestly saying to people who may have lost their jobs, signed onto Universal Credit, lost their homes, had relatives die of Covid etc that they should cheer up because her and Chris have it soooo much worse in their massive house with their hundreds of thousands of pounds and two beautiful healthy kids plus other family members for support (Sandra). Jesus Christ!
Just had a look and I am gobsmacked.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not lucky enough to be a parent yet myself, so I may find myself getting bashed and told I'm wrong here, which I'll accept if I am BUT it seems really odd to me that Rosie seems to have left Chris to take care of Robin whilst she focuses on the baby. That's how it's coming across to me on insta anyway. That Chris must entertain Robin because she's busy with Rafe. I always thought surely going from one child to two, surely you'd still share the care of the eldest? Surely if not Robin is going to end up feeling left out like Mummy is only interested in the baby!?
I was thinking that too...?
We've not seen any interaction between Chris and the baby and very little between Rosie and Robin.
I appreciate they're not sharing everything...I just find it a bit odd!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t reply to the post about everyone here making out they’re wonder women as it seems to have gone, I don’t think it’s about anyone making out they are wonder women but it’s about having no choice and just cracking on and not moaning every minute of the day. My self employed partner got no paternity leave, he was back to work a couple of days after as we didn’t have a option. I did the night feeds as he was up and out at 5am🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s life and we managed, it’s what we signed up to having a baby. I know we can’t compare but they obviously are in a good financial position, they are still airing the podcast with pre recorded content and her mum is on hand. Just bleeping enjoy the newborn bubble and consider it time to bond with the baby, Chris included! See just needs to log off and reflect on how lucky she really is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Exactly this! Realistically they’re just slightly inconvenienced by the whole thing and making out like they’re hard done by, even if in jest, is really poor taste when so many are struggling at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! Realistically they’re just slightly inconvenienced by the whole thing and making out like they’re hard done by, even if in jest, is really pore taste when so many are struggling at the moment.
Sooooo tone deaf!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she is getting so much love on it either???

Reactions: 2
Yes Rosie must be so hard for you. Lovely big house, help available, no worries about paying the heating bill, dealing with an abusive ex...yep, I'll definitely pray for you 🙄

I’m not a parent either so I’m also not well placed to discuss this 🙊 but my sister has two kids with a 3 year age gap and now that they’re older she says that the eldest will ask both her and her husband if she wants something, whereas the youngest will only ask her, because the eldest had to rely on her dad while my sister was busy feeding the baby. So I guess while they’re this little dividing and conquering this way makes sense?

urgh just read her post... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her post started so well. Thought she was gonma acknowledge how fortunate she is. Then she ruins it with her ie us. I feel this may have been in jest but she has totally missed the mark as people wont read it like that.

Just watched last nights stories, what’s with the pretend laughing? The just about to cry because her husband and son cannot paint the hallway ( lucky escape can you imagine the mess a 4 year old would make.?) .

she said just before his accident this was the happiest she’d felt in years? Wow just wow!

A massive glass of wine was going to sort her out And a takeaway as she cannot be arsed to make food.

The fact that she said if her marriage survives ‘this’ then they ll be stronger than ever.

My god what would happen if something really terrible happened to them? Is she that weak now that she classes a broken ankle as something so bad.

Yes it’s real bad luck and poor timing however in lockdown it’s not going to cause him that much problems, and It’s not like he’s a postman or works in a warehouse!

it doesn’t come across as tongue in cheek , especially after today’s woe is us post.

• Wow
I'm so confused... why is there such drama? She has just had a baby and he's broken his foot or whatever? Yeah, it's a little inconvenient and annoying but 🤷‍♀️ Is it really that big of a deal?

• Heart
I'm so confused... why is there such drama? She has just had a baby and he's broken his foot or whatever? Yeah, it's a little inconvenient and annoying but 🤷‍♀️ Is it really that big of a deal?
This 👆
They don't have to go anywhere or do anything, because we can't !
If she can't get herself from bed to sofa while her mum takes Chris's place and waits on her hand and foot then there's something wrong !

When I had my second my other half definitely stepped up the care of our lad, to the point where he stopped calling him Dad and used to refer to him as Mato (as in Mate -oh) it was just easier as I was feeding most of the time and it meant the older one still got lots of attention so I guess they have taken that route

Reactions: 2
When I had my second my other half definitely stepped up the care of our lad, to the point where he stopped calling him Dad and used to refer to him as Mato (as in Mate -oh) it was just easier as I was feeding most of the time and it meant the older one still got lots of attention so I guess they have taken that route
Same here. For the first couple of weeks whilst my husband was on paternity leave, he did the majority of the care for my older one so I could focus on feeding etc.

Reactions: 3
I have found the competitive super-womaning on this thread a bit tedious... ok sure some people have a c section and do an Ironman or whatever the next week
I know several seriously fit people who’ve had one and been bed bound with agony for a while. I can’t get angry at a woman who’s struggling a bit following a human being being taken out of her abdomen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.