Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found the competitive super-womaning on this thread a bit tedious... ok sure some people have a c section and do an Ironman or whatever the next week
I know several seriously fit people who’ve had one and been bed bound with agony for a while. I can’t get angry at a woman who’s struggling a bit following a human being being taken out of her abdomen.
And posting things like that is being totally dismissive of people who have simply said they had a c-section and had to get on with things as they didn’t have the help around them that Rosie has. It was her reaction to Chris breaking his ankle (an accident) and literally saying she is worse off than everybody because of it even though she has her mum there to help her too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry to be brutal and I love a moan as much as the next person but c section or not I have zero time for this woe is me bollocks.
My dad had a serious car accident not long after I was born, the type where you are in intensive care for months and no one expects you to make it, my mum missed out on lots of time with her baby whilst in a hospital. It’s a broken ankle. Behave!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have found the competitive super-womaning on this thread a bit tedious... ok sure some people have a c section and do an Ironman or whatever the next week
I know several seriously fit people who’ve had one and been bed bound with agony for a while. I can’t get angry at a woman who’s struggling a bit following a human being being taken out of her abdomen.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry to be brutal and I love a moan as much as the next person but c section or not I have zero time for this woe is me bollocks.
My dad had a serious car accident not long after I was born, the type where you are in intensive care for months and no one expects you to make it, my mum missed out on lots of time with her baby whilst in a hospital. It’s a broken ankle. Behave!
Rosie would do well to think about the situation Grace Victory is in. Gave birth to her son two months early and the next day was put into an induced coma due to COVID!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Rosie would do well to think about the situation Grace Victory is in. Gave birth to her son two months early and the next day was put into an induced coma due to COVID!
That’s truly heart breaking. 💔

Reactions: 2
This was awful, I’ve been checking for updates on Grace 😓

Reactions: 2
I really hope she doesn’t read the comments about their child’s name sounding like “rape”. It doesn’t matter what we think of the name, clearly her and Chris love his name.

I just think it’s immature tbh. My aunties name is “Lou” but I don’t think of poo every time I see her.
Well I will now!! 🤣🤣🤣

Us poor bastards! Is she for real?
Some people are going through absolute hell during this pandemic but yes love you with that secure roof over your head with your husband at home along with your mother to support you are really in a bad situation.
There's people struggling to put food on the table but duck me Chris has hurt his foot so the world is about to end.
She's such an ignorant, self centered cow. Any likeable trates she once had have disappeared up her own arse in my opinion.

Reactions: 24
I agree to an extent that people saying they had a section and then ran a marathon the next day (exaggerating here obviously) isn’t helpful as everyone is different and it is major surgery. However it’s just another example of Rosie not checking her privilege which annoys people. Imagine if this was someone who was in her situation but their husband was now on sick leave/pay, the worry about finances would be awful on top of everything else. Or someone who lived miles away from their family, when in reality Rosie’s mum and no doubt her sister will be able to pop round with shopping/cook meals/mind Robin for them. So while it’s not ideal and she’s entitled to be a bit annoyed about it, in the grand scheme of things she is still very lucky.
👏🏼👏🏼 She doesn't know she's born! And all the moaning she does 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s winding me up now . We had the same due date but I gave birth in November alone because my husband was deployed .. he’s now again deployed and I’m home with newborn and 4 other kids ... no woe is me just crack the duck on !!! Must be so hard having family one other kids and a tit ton of cash !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s winding me up now . We had the same due date but I gave birth in November alone because my husband was deployed .. he’s now again deployed and I’m home with newborn and 4 other kids ... no woe is me just crack the duck on !!! Must be so hard having family one other kids and a tit ton of cash !!!
I’ve been there. Two babies during two deployments. It’s sucks. Sending much love and hope that it goes by ever so quickly.

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve been reading here...Chris said to Rosie on her latest Instagram moan/hilarious banter “check your privilege, you’ve got two working legs”

hi guys 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her story pissed me off when chris said the midwife said a broken ankle is the same pain as childbirth and she goes 'yeah natural not an operation c section' shut up you dick. I think pushing a baby out of your vagina is just as painful 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her story pissed me off when chris said the midwife said a broken ankle is the same pain as childbirth and she goes 'yeah natural not an operation c section' shut up you dick. I think pushing a baby out of your vagina is just as painful 🖕
Funny how she thinks she knows the different when she has had 2 sections. I know the first was second stage but still. She just can’t keep her mouth shut

Reactions: 12
She's definitely one of those people, if you've been to tenerife she's been to elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It is so annoying that she keeps saying she hasn’t had time for basic personal hygiene. The baby is fast asleep on you whilst you are sat talking to your phone. Put the phone down, put the baby in his basket and have a wash.

Reactions: 25
Yes! This. Its like she thibks 'natural' means pain free. Erm no love, worst flipping pain of my life!

Reactions: 7
It is so annoying that she keeps saying she hasn’t had time for basic personal hygiene. The baby is fast asleep on you whilst you are sat talking to your phone. Put the phone down, put the baby in his basket and have a wash.
Or give him to ...... oooh I don't know, just throwing this out there - HIS DAD!! His arms are still working aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes! This. Its like she thibks 'natural' means pain free. Erm no love, worst flipping pain of my life!
Also hate the term “natural” for birth when they mean “vaginal”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.