Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im 24 weeks pregnant. Can I change my mind about this whole thing now??? Im sewing my foof shut!!! This child is never leaving
Just remember that most of us, like Rosie, do it more than once! You somehow just get it done 🤣

Reactions: 1
Im 24 weeks pregnant. Can I change my mind about this whole thing now??? Im sewing my foof shut!!! This child is never leaving
If a soft lass like Rosie can do it then I’m sure you can!! *quietly joins line for foof sewing at 31 weeks pregnant*

Can’t quite believe she called her baby Sir tit-a-lot and a little shite machine! How classy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s winding me up now . We had the same due date but I gave birth in November alone because my husband was deployed .. he’s now again deployed and I’m home with newborn and 4 other kids ... no woe is me just crack the duck on !!! Must be so hard having family one other kids and a tit ton of cash !!!
I was just about to say the same!! How would she cope living in another country, no family nearby to help, husband deployed during birth/for months afterwards!?! A broken ankle is bliss, he’s home 24/7. (Also why’s his ankle even such a drama? Surely the only one it should annoy/hurt is him?)

Reactions: 9

Nope: No cHanging your mind, a child’s for life not Christmas 😂

Also when they hit the teenage years, it can be a rough ride, it’s a crappy world out there.

So some mumsnet advice is to really enjoy those years when they are little as those will be the best years. 🤗 When you know where they are and they are safe.

Reactions: 2
the way she is going on about it is bonkers though (in my opinion anyway). Saying that... I’m 37 weeks pregnant and have a section booked in a fortnights time so if somebody wants to invent a machine which can just teleport the baby out pronto I won’t be adverse to it!

Chris needs to pull his finger out though. My husband will be doing his (probably more than) fair share with our toddler once this baby is here unless he breaks his shoulders/back/some body part which means he is physically unable to move anything other than his neck 😅

Reactions: 3
Finally! A positive grid post from her with no moans at all, just generally appreciating what she has! I never thought we'd see the day

• Haha
the way she is going on about it is bonkers though (in my opinion anyway). Saying that... I’m 37 weeks pregnant and have a section booked in a fortnights time so if somebody wants to invent a machine which can just teleport the baby out pronto I won’t be adverse to it!

Chris needs to pull his finger out though. My husband will be doing his (probably more than) fair share with our toddler once this baby is here unless he breaks his shoulders/back/some body part which means he is physically unable to move anything other than his neck 😅
He probably is doing his fair share but it just doesn't suit her narrative

Reactions: 5
I think the lockdown switch is maybe why we are being treated to so much of the moaning as its the sort of chat I’d have with my mates?

She should use her phone to WhatsApp her mates instead of being a black cloud on Instagram to 900k followers 😂
I suppose so, to be fair I’m more in the love the Ramseys than hate them (hot me with the go to the rave thread comments) so my view is maybe coloured by that.

She’s done a lad baby. Both of the men were the ones with followers and popular/funny and now Rosie and the mum think it’s them that are the famous funny ones and insist on shoving themselves down everyone’s throats

Rosie one hundred percent thinks she’s funnier than Chris

Finally! A positive grid post from her with no moans at all, just generally appreciating what she has! I never thought we'd see the day
Think she reads here so good she’s taken the constructive feedback 👍

She’s done a lad baby. Both of the men were the ones with followers and popular/funny and now Rosie and the mum think it’s them that are the famous funny ones and insist on shoving themselves down everyone’s throats

Rosie one hundred percent thinks she’s funnier than Chris
Yeah and he’s not that funny so not too hard 😂

i remember listening to an episode of their podcast and it was about some you tube sensation called Ryan Who earned 30 million dollars one year.

Watch this space for Robin‘s You Tube starting soon. 🤔

355F0FF6-6101-490F-BCB6-6DF617F2E77B.jpeg
FA28A5E4-0B24-44FE-B74E-C4FE5757F96E.jpeg

She’s at it again, what’s with these strong words ? #drowning #hangingonbyathread #mamguilt. if it wasn’t her usual behaviour, you would think she could have PND.

• Haha
Have they got two baths in that house? The pic she posted isn’t the new bathroom? 🤔

View attachment 393864View attachment 393865
She’s at it again, what’s with these strong words ? #drowning #hangingonbyathread #mamguilt. if it wasn’t her usual behaviour, you would think she could have PND.
That’s probably what’s trending at the minute or what people are searching for and you know, got to get that algorithm whilst on maternity leave. What’s she got mam guilt about? Her two kids have both parents and their gran there, a roof over their heads, food on the tables and a stable life despite the pandemic.

She really needs to read the room.

Yes I get that she can be upset and have down days etc too but some of the buzz words she uses are unreal

Reactions: 15
Have they got two baths in that house? The pic she posted isn’t the new bathroom? 🤔
I would expect so, most large houses after at least one ensuite, so possibly 2 full bathrooms too ?

That’s probably what’s trending at the minute or what people are searching for and you know, got to get that algorithm whilst on maternity leave. What’s she got mam guilt about? Her two kids have both parents and their gran there, a roof over their heads, food on the tables and a stable life despite the pandemic.

She really needs to read the room.

Yes I get that she can be upset and have down days etc too but some of the buzz words she uses are unreal
100 pc The words she uses are ever so strong, you would think she was a nurse working 12 hour shifts and never sees her kids, now then I could understand mam guilt. This woman in unreal. Her mother needs to give her a good talking too.

Reactions: 10
I would expect so, most large houses after at least one ensuite, so possibly 2 full bathrooms too ?
Yeah could be, we know they don’t have an en-suite though because of the whole pissing in a bucket thing when the bathroom was being redone so I just presumed there was only one bathroom and then a downstairs toilet.

Yeah could be, we know they don’t have an en-suite though because of the whole pissing in a bucket thing when the bathroom was being redone so I just presumed there was only one bathroom and then a downstairs toilet.
Arh yeah of course, if they had another bathroom why pee in the bucket. Or did I recall her before saying they had a downstairs bathroom ? might be one for Rosies Mysteries 😅

• Haha
Ergh 🤢 ive just unfollowed her for that photo of the food in her mouth. Don’t want to know what it is and don’t care. Excuse me while I throw up.

• Haha
That pic of Chris ♥ I mean he looks knackered. It’s lovely to see a photo of him with Rafe . Bet he gets more likes .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.