Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried listening to their podcast after it being recommended but just find her really irritating. Was it supposed to be funny?
Yeah they class it as comedy. šŸ¤Æ. They kept trying to get people to vote for some comedy podcast Award. I suppose if you like to listen about poo and fingering then it may be someoneā€™s cup of tea. Like you I found it a bore. Chris comedy is abit tit and CRW is self indulgent.

Reactions: 4
I think her popularity has dwindled during this last lockdown as many of us go on Instagram for escapism. The majority of her followers will be from the British Isles so we are all in lockdown. To be frank, we are all bleeping sick of lockdown at this point. So when we go on and see here still moaning about it when most of us feel the same, itā€™s just annoying. Many of us stopped watching the news as itā€™s depressing and if you watch her stories moaning then itā€™s the similar kind of reaction. It might just be me but, I used to find her funny. Now, itā€™s boring and I skip past when she moans.
This! Her IG and the podcast have really only talked about Covid and lockdown for months now. Iā€™m so over it all I donā€™t need to listen to podcasts about it too (at least lockdown parenting hell is more about the funny side of it)

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find chrisā€™ forced laughing for several minutes at the top of his voice so fake and put on, Rosie does it as well?

Also, the stories are obviously all people just trying to outdo each other to get a mention at this stage

Reactions: 17
This thread still confuses me, itā€™s like no other one I read...there are threads on here for people who I donā€™t mind or people are talked about on the Celeb Secret Thread that I quite like but I ignore it. This isnā€™t a rave thread and imo, when people put every cough and fart - and in CRWā€™s case, moan - on SM then theyā€™re opening up to being criticised. It just feels a bit like here other folk are shut down by other posters for legitimate points.

Weā€™re all entitled to be unhappy with lockdown (thereā€™s no way this time last year I wouldā€™ve believed anyone who told me weā€™d be where we are now) and whilst I donā€™t think we should jump on all celebrities because theyā€™ve got a good lifestyle, I do think they have a certain amount of responsibility to read the room and if they canā€™t, then maybe donā€™t post anything šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Her ā€œweā€™ve got it worse than everyoneā€ bollocks is just wrong. If she wants to have a drink she should knock herself out. I canā€™t help think sheā€™s needling for a reaction. I donā€™t think sheā€™d put the baby at risk and if she can deal with a newborn and a foggy head then sheā€™s a better person than me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah they class it as comedy. šŸ¤Æ. They kept trying to get people to vote for some comedy podcast Award. I suppose if you like to listen about poo and fingering then it may be someoneā€™s cup of tea. Like you I found it a bore. Chris comedy is abit tit and CRW is self indulgent.
It was Chris's patronising mansplaining that put me off their podcast for good.

I've never found either of them funny, first I heard of them was on Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast but I didn't think they were any funnier than random people I know!

Reactions: 3
It was Chris's patronising mansplaining that put me off their podcast for good.
Me too and all the explaining what northern words mean for the Southerners ( when no need). They even made up northern words šŸ¤Æ. The painful stuff was when they awkwardly talk about sex. Chris tries to be cool that CRW has had a lot of sexual partners ( she says) when you know inside heā€™s probably not. They are so vanilla, again by their admission. Zero sexual couple chemistry for only being together a few years, you would think they had been married 30. šŸ˜³

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy listening to the podcast, but it's gone downhill since they became part of Acast and started doing multiple Hello Fresh ads each episode. I still listen to it now, but I don't make a point of putting it on on a Friday morning like I used to.

Thread title suggestion: Chris Ramsey's wife thinks she has a hard life šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too and all the explaining what northern words mean for the Southerners ( when no need). They even made up northern words šŸ¤Æ. The painful stuff was when they awkwardly talk about sex. Chris tries to be cool that CRW has had a lot of sexual partners ( she says) when you know inside heā€™s probably not. They are so vanilla, again by their admission. Zero sexual couple chemistry for only being together a few years, you would think they had been married 30. šŸ˜³
Thereā€™s no way heā€™s fine with it, you can tell his views are quite old fashioned hidden behind a progressive persona. I sometimes wonder that it works because heā€™s quite abit brighter than her (not a great feat) a lot of men really enjoy their partners needing them in that sense and explaining words etc makes them feel superior.

Reactions: 8
I used to really enjoy listening to the podcast, but it's gone downhill since they became part of Acast and started doing multiple Hello Fresh ads each episode. I still listen to it now, but I don't make a point of putting it on on a Friday morning like I used to.

Thread title suggestion: Chris Ramsey's wife thinks she has a hard life šŸ¤£
I canā€™t listen to podcasts with Acast anymore, 5-10 mins each episode are just ads (even the short pods too). Iā€™m sick to death of having to skip them. Going back to just listening to Joe Rogan, at least his are insightful and I know the first 5 or so mins are ads and thats it!

You said i was criticising her for wanting to still enjoying the things she did pre-baby - all she has mentioned is missing drink, and missing going out with friends and getting mortal - so it's not me that is taking the leap saying she only misses drink, it's her herself.

Can i just add this is the only thread i follow where people are jumped on for saying anything - i've seen it quite a lot over the last few weeks - my comment came from a kind place worrying about CRW mental health - we all have mental health and some days it's good and some days it needs a bit of tlc, i'm not quite sure what you're getting so defensive about. But the rave thread is somewhere else, feel free to visit
Nah I think youā€™re the one getting defensive because my original comment about her wanting to enjoy things from pre baby was not a reply to anyone, seems you thought it was directed at you. As far as I am aware this is not a ā€™raveā€™ or ā€™trashā€™ thread , this is simply a thread for all disucssion around RR whether positive or negative.

You were saying Rosie should take a leaf out of Charlottes book, who has done exactly the same thing and got her newborn baby on Instagram to advertise some tit sheā€™s flogging.

Not sure why Rosie would need to get in touch with her for ear advice when Rosie has seen an actual doctor about it and the two babies have different things? Properly reaching for anything to have a dig at Rosie in my opinion
It was clearly a joke though

Thereā€™s no way heā€™s fine with it, you can tell his views are quite old fashioned hidden behind a progressive persona. I sometimes wonder that it works because heā€™s quite abit brighter than her (not a great feat) a lot of men really enjoy their partners needing them in that sense and explaining words etc makes them feel superior.
I keep seeing CRW - what does it mean?!

She is not acting like a 'doting' mother, in my opinion either. It was 9 months plus before I went out and had a drink after my children were born. I wouldn't even be thinking about it so soon after birth! In my opinion, a 'doting' mother's primary focus at this age should be their newborn baby, who requires so much attention, and then secondly, resting so that you can better tend to their needs.

I've always thought she's a pretty loathsome, narcissistic character but watching the way she's behaved since her baby was born has been really eye-opening. I've never thought either her or Chris are funny in the slightest, and the podcast is just so juvenile and pathetic. But I thought they were decent enough parents. Totally changed my mind now.

And that's not to mention the comments she made about 'having it worse'. She's an embarrassment.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m trying to grin and bear it with the podcast as now Iā€™ve started I feel I have to catch up before I stop listening altogether šŸ˜‚ I agree with other comments, since they became part of acast and introduced Rosieā€™s mysteries itā€™s gone downhill! I do LOL at some parts but nowhere near as much as I did at the start. I actually miss Barry which is saying something! Also so many hello fresh ads in one episode- why?!?! Also whenever Iā€™ve got my airpods in and they do an add it goes really loud and makes me jump:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She is not acting like a 'doting' mother, in my opinion either. It was 9 months plus before I went out and had a drink after my children were born. I wouldn't even be thinking about it so soon after birth! In my opinion, a 'doting' mother's primary focus at this age should be their newborn baby, who requires so much attention, and then secondly, resting so that you can better tend to their needs.

I've always thought she's a pretty loathsome, narcissistic character but watching the way she's behaved since her baby was born has been really eye-opening. I've never thought either her or Chris are funny in the slightest, and the podcast is just so juvenile and pathetic. But I thought they were decent enough parents. Totally changed my mind now.

And that's not to mention the comments she made about 'having it worse'. She's an embarrassment.
spot on

Reactions: 6
I had a baby a week before Rosie had Rafe and itā€™s made me struggle mentally even more with lockdown as I feel even more isolated and just want to go back to ā€˜normalā€™. Things are so different to when I had my own children and if I want to go out for 5 minutes to myself/have a breather thereā€™s no where to go! I wonder if thatā€™s why Rosie is doubling down so much on the wanting to have a drink/wanting to go out/being generally miserable. Sheā€™s in the north east too so theyā€™ve been restricted for a lot longer than others have.

Having said that, Iā€™m not splashing it all over my social media! Everyone has a moan sometimes but itā€™s usually to friends of family. Does Rosie not have many friends ā€˜in real lifeā€™?

Reactions: 5

have You ever heard the expression that you canā€™t pour from an empty cup? If she doesnā€™t look after herself and do the things that make her happy, her resilience and ability to look after her child will be impacted. If a glass of wine of a night is what helps, that doesnā€™t make her any less of a doting mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate the whole I didnā€™t go out for x,y,z when I had my baby . Thatā€™s entirely up to each person as an individual. Even if we had been out of lockdown and sheā€™d gone out thatā€™s fine. She has a husband and a mother thatā€™s there all the time. Letā€™s be honest she most likely wouldnā€™t have gone out to the Bigg market on the lash. She might have just wanted to go out for a meal and a few drinks in Shields. After nearly a year of lockdown and a lockdown pregnancy and birth I can get that. My friend gave birth 2 weeks ago total surprise baby and sheā€™s seen no one and done nothing and is homeschooling 3 kids 13 down to 8 on her own while hubby is at work as a pc. I just think Rosie is a twisty privileged mare and she will always have people blowing smoke up her arse but lots are realising what sheā€™s like. Iā€™d love to see when lockdown eases if she does run to the pub ( I think theyā€™ll be straight to Colemanā€™s seafood temple in Shields) theyā€™re always there šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
have You ever heard the expression that you canā€™t pour from an empty cup? If she doesnā€™t look after herself and do the things that make her happy, her resilience and ability to look after her child will be impacted. If a glass of wine of a night is what helps, that doesnā€™t make her any less of a doting mother.
Yes, I have heard that and I still stand by my opinion that it is highly unusual for a mother of such a young baby to be so keen to go out drinking. It's my experience that mothers want to be with their newborn; that just seems like a natural impulse! All she's done since he was born is moan: she's not happy getting up in the night, she's not happy being at home (safe!) with her newborn. Everything's so difficult for CRW. That bubble you have when your baby is just born is so precious. I honestly think it takes a weird-ass person to be acting the way CRW is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.