Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that she’s so desperate to go out and get drunk when she’s got a newborn at home.
Extremely sad. Probably explains the night of debauchery with the banana in her stories the other night when she said she was mortal and acting drunk when a mother with a new born. When I listened to the audio of her one night stand, she sounded a sad lonely girl, I think she’s a chav at heart and probably her hubby isn’t her normal type of man? Is she bored with her life? I don’t know, just an observation.

Reactions: 7
I see people on here commenting on how she does her lipstick, and then I saw this video on Facebook where this MUA talks about the worst makeup techniques. It made me chuckle when he said this about overdrawing/over lining your bottom lip 😂
1EEA7032-CAEA-4A4A-8AC5-0953EDF8C9D5.jpeg

• Haha
My favourite! All the good guests they get too and sponsors speaks volumes!
And you listen to what Rob says about his wife, she's clearly more creative as a mum. She has some really good ideas. She's a teacher I think so that would explain it. Plus she isn't an attention seeker like CRW

Extremely sad. Probably explains the night of debauchery with the banana in her stories the other night when she said she was mortal and acting drunk when a mother with a new born. When I listened to the audio of her one night stand, she sounded a sad lonely girl, I think she’s a chav at heart and probably her hubby isn’t her normal type of man? Is she bored with her life? I don’t know, just an observation.
I wonder if she'd be CRW if he'd been someone with a 9-5 office job.

Reactions: 6
She just seems like she's bored to me, isn't everyone right now though? All that time she spends on her phone could be spent napping, that's what I'd be doing!

Reactions: 3
She just seems like she's bored to me, isn't everyone right now though? All that time she spends on her phone could be spent napping, that's what I'd be doing!
I think she’s just so desperate to prove that Chris isn’t the breadwinner and she’s working now. And if she isn’t posting on Instagram she doesn’t feel like she’s working.

It’s strange how much she’s changed and into the exact same thing she took the piss out of. But anyone now taking the piss out of mumfluencers and she’s all passive aggressive and offended?

Reactions: 15
I haven’t listened to it since Christmas as just got so fed up of CRW. Found lockdown parenting hell and it’s a better podcast frankly
I’ve heard a lot about it but not listened as I don’t have kids or much interest in them 🤷‍♀️

I actually quite like Rosie I think she’s really funny and very down to earth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I find it really sad how she’s got a newborn and all she wants to do is drink all the time. Not relatable at all, just sad. Enjoy the little one while he’s still small ffs 😞

Reactions: 12
Why does she like displaying those manky pj bottoms? I know we all own and wear them but she just looks rotten. She has so class whatsoever. Rough.

What’s so bad about being warm, safe and with your newborn and able to have a glass of wine. Even without lockdown I doubt she would be having a much different Friday night with a newborn 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Anyone else worrying about her mental health?
Yeah sometimes, she’s such a sociable person that it’s got to have got to her. At least she’s not one of these z listers who keep blatantly breaking rules to suit herself. I understand people have it worse, and I think she probably knows it too, but that doesn’t always make it easier does it. There’s then a cycle of guilt about being all ‘woe is me’ and then feeling worse because of it. I can see why she annoys some people but I think she’s still fairly more realistic than some influencers.

Anyone else worrying about her mental health?
I genuinely think there might be something wrong. If she were one of my close friends I would be concerned and maybe wondering if she had PND. I don’t think it’s normal to want to go out and get ‘mortal’ when you’ve just had a baby. I understand needing a little break, I was delighted to go to Costa on my own for an hour when my son was Rafe’s age, and it must be hard in these times as there is nowhere to go but what she’s saying just seems strange to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I genuinely think there might be something wrong. If she were one of my close friends I would be concerned and maybe wondering if she had PND. I don’t think it’s normal to want to go out and get ‘mortal’ when you’ve just had a baby. I understand needing a little break, I was delighted to go to Costa on my own for an hour when my son was Rafe’s age, and it must be hard in these times as there is nowhere to go but what she’s saying just seems strange to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I thought too, it just doesn't seem a usual reaction, but it's hard to empathise as having a newborn in lockdown, it must be different but the constant not wanting to be at home and drink stories are very different to how I remember feeling with my children (admittedly not in lockdown) but it was nice to be at home together in those early weeks 🤷‍♀️

I’m not sure why people have decided that she has MH issues because she still enjoys the things she did pre baby, ie wanting to go out and get drunk. Jusr because she has kids doesn’t mean she has to lose her whole identity. She’s a mother and a person in her own right too. Not everything needs to be written off as mh issues jusr because you don’t agree with it.

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure why people have decided that she has MH issues because she still enjoys the things she did pre baby, ie wanting to go out and get drunk. Jusr because she has kids doesn’t mean she has to lose her whole identity. She’s a mother and a person in her own right too. Not everything needs to be written off as mh issues jusr because you don’t agree with it.
It has nothing to do with whether I agree with it, I never said I disagreed with it, I said I found it hard to understand her position as it was so far from what I and pretty much every parent I know experienced. I wonder about her mental health because she seems to be putting 'entertainment' and content creation (and poor content at that) ahead of portraying the happiness you'd hope she'd be feeling at having a new born. And if drink is the only thing she enjoys then I'd say there's issues going on there.

Reactions: 6
I know you don’t give up your identity and can still want to do things you did before, but I literally don’t know anyone who went out and got drunk when their baby was less than one month old?
And I don’t remember her actually going out that much in pre covid times anyway, so it just seems slightly strange to constantly be going on about it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.