Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Charlotte Dawson (I don’t actually follow but she pops up in my feed sometimes), see her post about her new baby Noah’s ears?! 🤣 She says “elf ears like his dad can’t cope”. Maybe Chris Ramsey’s wife, the newborn baby ear reshaping expert should get in touch for some advice.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think she should just come off social media for a few weeks, enjoy the newborn stage and spend time with her family. It is obviously affecting her what people are saying about her behaviour.
She will put it out there though so the best thing is to just keep away and we would respect her more for it!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else follow Charlotte Dawson (I don’t actually follow but she pops up in my feed sometimes), see her post about her new baby Noah’s ears?! 🤣 She says “elf ears like his dad can’t cope”. Maybe Chris Ramsey’s wife, the newborn baby ear reshaping expert should get in touch for some advice.
she’s not much better. She’s literally put her newborn in merch and plugged her website 😂

Also Rafe’s weren’t the tops being a bit pointy it was his earlobes, and Rosie put a bit of tape on it wasn’t cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 6
It has nothing to do with whether I agree with it, I never said I disagreed with it, I said I found it hard to understand her position as it was so far from what I and pretty much every parent I know experienced. I wonder about her mental health because she seems to be putting 'entertainment' and content creation (and poor content at that) ahead of portraying the happiness you'd hope she'd be feeling at having a new born. And if drink is the only thing she enjoys then I'd say there's issues going on there.
She has not said drink is thr only thing she enjoys so that’s a bit of a leap. I jus don't understand why the woman is getting so much flack. She’s a doting mother which is clear to say, but people will find anything to criticise.

Reactions: 5
she’s not much better. She’s literally put her newborn in merch and plugged her website 😂

Also Rafe’s weren’t the tops being a bit pointy it was his earlobes, and Rosie put a bit of tape on it wasn’t cosmetic surgery
I know it wasn’t cosmetic surgery and didn’t say it was... I said it was ear reshaping, which is what it is.

Reactions: 1
I know it wasn’t cosmetic surgery and didn’t say it was... I said it was ear reshaping, which is what it is.
You were saying Rosie should take a leaf out of Charlottes book, who has done exactly the same thing and got her newborn baby on Instagram to advertise some tit she’s flogging.

Not sure why Rosie would need to get in touch with her for ear advice when Rosie has seen an actual doctor about it and the two babies have different things? Properly reaching for anything to have a dig at Rosie in my opinion

You were saying Rosie should take a leaf out of Charlottes book, who has done exactly the same thing and got her newborn baby on Instagram to advertise some tit she’s flogging.

Not sure why Rosie would need to get in touch with her for ear advice when Rosie has seen an actual doctor about it and the two babies have different things? Properly reaching for anything to have a dig at Rosie in my opinion
Ha ha ah well it was just a joke, never mind 🤷‍♀️ Just seems funny I’ve literally never heard anything about baby ear shapes/reshaping before and now it’s mentioned twice within a few weeks, I wonder if it’s going to be the new latest trend. Rosie has sort of set herself up as a baby ear reshaping expert/advice giver with her posts and video about it.

She has not said drink is thr only thing she enjoys so that’s a bit of a leap. I jus don't understand why the woman is getting so much flack. She’s a doting mother which is clear to say, but people will find anything to criticise.
She’s not my example of a doting mother. I think you may want to think on that one.😂

• Haha
Ha ha ah well it was just a joke, never mind 🤷‍♀️ Just seems funny I’ve literally never heard anything about baby ear shapes/reshaping before and now it’s mentioned twice within a few weeks, I wonder if it’s going to be the new latest trend. Rosie has sort of set herself up as a baby ear reshaping expert/advice giver with her posts and video about it.
Fair enough maybe I misread the tone. Apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fair enough maybe I misread the tone. Apologies
Oh no worries at all, I’d say most things on here are pretty much light-hearted and to be taken with a pinch of salt. I know there can be emotive subject areas though, especially when it comes to babies/parenting! Out of interest I googled about the ear reshaping and apparently you can also do it with the top part of the ear (which Charlotte’s baby seems to have more) as well as the lobe (which Rafe has). Have to say by the way- Charlotte has not said anything negative about her baby’s ear shape or that she wants to reshape them. Just the fact that she mentioned it. If I see one more influencer mention their baby ear shape I’m going to be suspicious 🤣

Reactions: 4
You said i was criticising her for wanting to still enjoying the things she did pre-baby - all she has mentioned is missing drink, and missing going out with friends and getting mortal - so it's not me that is taking the leap saying she only misses drink, it's her herself.

Can i just add this is the only thread i follow where people are jumped on for saying anything - i've seen it quite a lot over the last few weeks - my comment came from a kind place worrying about CRW mental health - we all have mental health and some days it's good and some days it needs a bit of tlc, i'm not quite sure what you're getting so defensive about. But the rave thread is somewhere else, feel free to visit

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has a drink issue ,I think she just likes wine and to whine. I believe she puts it out there on purpose, she knows people talk about it on here. I also hate the MH card being thrown about for every little thing. It’s good MH is talked about more nowadays but I think having down days etc doesn’t really equate to struggling with a mental health problem ( my husband has suffered 20 years on medication and had numerous therapies aswell as suicide attempts and hospitalizations) She’s always had a lot of friends and socialized lots so I’m sure it’s impacted on her life. She probably misses her sister too as they seemed to spend a lot of time together and when you have a new baby you would normally be seeing all those loved ones and going out for coffee etc. Everyone’s missing their friends and social life it’s not just her ,although I sometimes get the impression she thinks the worlds against her and her only.
Summer lockdown was much easier , the weathers crap now and there’s nowhere to go atm. Yes she should be grateful for what she has a beautiful new baby. I used to really like her but she grates on me now a bit and I’ve gone off the podcast. We were due to see Chris in December but it was cancelled and tbh I dont know if I’ll bother going this year if it happens . They just aren’t the couple that they were . I don’t dislike them but I think they need to give themselves a shake and realize how lucky they are in so many ways.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, the NE has pretty much been in lockdown the entire time, so she will be fed up now.

Doesn't take away from the fact that that is ALL she talks about. I don't actually know where else she would be with a 2 week old baby, on a Friday night.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to her, the NE has pretty much been in lockdown the entire time, so she will be fed up now.

Doesn't take away from the fact that that is ALL she talks about. I don't actually know where else she would be with a 2 week old baby, on a Friday night.
Yes we’ve been in what feels like a lockdown forever in Newcastle. This weeks weathers forecast to be dreadful so she probably won’t even go for a walk, snow and rain urgh. I think had we not had a pandemic she’d have had her mates and sister over etc. Robin would have been at school so she wouldn’t have him to deal with. However they’ve still got out way more than other people and Chris obv was still out and about with work, I noticed he’d had someone in the house the other day having cupping on his legs by someone from strictly. Someone commented and a fan jumped on the post saying maybe they wore masks etc. There will always be someone defending them. I’m sure that wasn’t essential but they’ll class it as private medical. Everyone’s entitled to feel down I get that . Just because they have some money behind them it doesn’t make them immune to feeling like that. I just wish she’d acknowledge now and again how lucky she is and maybe say I feel sorry for others etc in less fortunate circumstances who are suffering so much more, but she comes across selfish like that. It’s a shame how much she’s changed.

Reactions: 8
I think her popularity has dwindled during this last lockdown as many of us go on Instagram for escapism. The majority of her followers will be from the British Isles so we are all in lockdown. To be frank, we are all bleeping sick of lockdown at this point. So when we go on and see here still moaning about it when most of us feel the same, it’s just annoying. Many of us stopped watching the news as it’s depressing and if you watch her stories moaning then it’s the similar kind of reaction. It might just be me but, I used to find her funny. Now, it’s boring and I skip past when she moans.

Reactions: 18
I think her popularity has dwindled during this last lockdown as many of us go on Instagram for escapism. The majority of her followers will be from the British Isles so we are all in lockdown. To be frank, we are all bleeping sick of lockdown at this point. So when we go on and see here still moaning about it when most of us feel the same, it’s just annoying. Many of us stopped watching the news as it’s depressing and if you watch her stories moaning then it’s the similar kind of reaction. It might just be me but, I used to find her funny. Now, it’s boring and I skip past when she moans.
Totally agree. She is so boring. And she doesn’t caption her stories, which is really frustrating (and discriminatory). It’s so annoying when you've bothered to listen to one and it’s absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. She is so boring. And she doesn’t caption her stories, which is really frustrating (and discriminatory). It’s so annoying when you've bothered to listen to one and it’s absolute nonsense.
Omg I so wish she’d caption the stories. It’s sheer laziness when this is her job!

Reactions: 13
Tbh I don’t think she is suffering with her mental health. Since the podcast got really popular they both seem to have changed. They never used to take themselves seriously and that’s what people liked about them. Now they both just seem so full of themselves, of course they feel like the world is against them because they are just so important. Even when they are taking the piss out of each other or themselves it just doesn’t seem the same as it used to because it’s like they are only doing it to show the ‘haters’ that they know what’s being said about them.

Tried listening to their podcast after it being recommended but just find her really irritating. Was it supposed to be funny?

Tried listening to their podcast after it being recommended but just find her really irritating. Was it supposed to be funny?
In the early days it was funny I thought but the more you see how she acts on Instagram I think it makes you reevaluate what they’re really like and it comes across as false and forced now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.